The Naughty Girls Club No. 43 - Chocolate Blueberry Slurpee - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 43 - Chocolate Blueberry Slurpee

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jessica demonstrates to her new model Amy how art imitates life (or the other way around). Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Food   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

Jessica showed Amy her new painting.

31370-chocolate-blueberry-slurpee-1.jpg

“Ooh, looks delicious.”

“Yeah,” said Jessica. “It’s called ‘Chocolate Blueberry Slurpee.’ The assignment was ‘Metaphor for Art Imitates Life.’”

Amy bit her lip. “Okay, I give up. How is this a metaphor for art imitating life?”

Jessica explained that the square of chocolate was a metaphor for taste. “A person’s tongue,” she clarified. “And the blueberries are like sweet little nipples, dying to be tasted.”

“Ah, I think I see,” Amy said.

“But my favorite part—see the little nubbins at the end of the placemat? They’re like clits. They’re also dying to be tasted by the chocolate tongue.”

Amy grinned. “Very clever. They do look a lot like clits. So where does the slurpee come in?”

“I’m glad you asked,” Jessica said. “I just so happen to have some juicy fresh blueberries and squares of extra dark Brazilian chocolate. Or maybe it’s Ugandan chocolate. And you’re going to provide the nipples and the clitoris.”

“I am?” Amy asked.

“Yeah,” Jessica said. She had Amy lie on her back on the soft rug. She placed a square of the extra dark Brazilian or Ugandan chocolate in Amy’s mouth. “But don’t bite it,” Jessica warmed. “Just keep it in your mouth no matter what. You comfortable?”

Amy nodded.

“Now I’m going to put one blueberry in your belly button.” She placed the blueberry.

31370-chocolate-blueberry-slurpee-2.jpg

“Um, perfect fit. Okay, now you have to try to stay completely still so the blueberry doesn’t roll out. If it rolls out I’m going to put it in your pussy. For safe keeping, you know? You haven’t swallowed the chocolate yet, have you?”

Amy shook her head.

The blueberry rolled out of her belly button.

“Oh oh,” Jessica said. “See what I mean about staying still?” She retrieved the blueberry and carefully pushed it into Amy’s pussy. “Mmm, perfect fit. Your cunt is so nice and tight. But don’t worry, there’s plenty room for more. Now I’m going to dab a little of your pussy juice in your belly button. That should help those naughty blueberries stay put.”

She dabbed a little of Amy’s pussy juice in her belly button, then placed another blueberry.

“Okay, now try to stay still.”

Lightly Jessica flicked one of Amy’s nipples. Then she flicked Amy’s clitoris. Then she flicked both at once. The blueberry rolled out.

“It’s hard, isn’t it?” Jessica said, as she pushed the second blueberry into Amy’s cunt and set a third blueberry into the shallow cup of Amy’s belly button.

“After I taste your chocolate coated tongue, we’ll do more blueberries,” Jessica said.

31370-chocolate-blueberry-slurpee-3.jpg

About half an hour later all the blueberries were in Amy’s cunt.

“Now for the slurpee part,” Jessica said.

31370-chocolate-blueberry-slurpee-4.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.