The Naughty Girls Club No. 42 - Symbolic - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 42 - Symbolic

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jessica's art class assignment is symbolism. She gets a girl down the hall to model.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

I got this girl down the hall to model. “The assignment is symbolism and there probably will be some nudity,” I explained, and she was all right with that. I had her wear my old schoolgirl outfit and hop up on the dresser.

“So what’s the deal with this symbolism?” she asked.

“Well, for example, the round knobs on the dresser drawers—they kind of act as symbols for your tits,” I explained. “Or maybe it’s the other way around. If you open your shirt it could be both at once.”

She didn’t hesitate to open her shirt.

“That’s great,” I told her. “Now if you touch your tie—kind of caress the end of it.”

“I get it,” she said. “It’s like a phallic symbol.” She gripped the tie and began stroking it with her thumb, just like she might caress an erect cock.

“Too bad there’s not a real penis around,” she joked. Or maybe she wasn’t joking. “So what’s next?”

“Now just kind of lift your legs and cross them so your skirt rides up.”

She lifted her legs. Her skirt rode up, revealing her pussy.

“Perfect,” I told her.

“What about the symbolism?” she asked.

“Oh, yeah,” I said, and I opened one of the dresser drawers a little.

“But shouldn’t my pussy be open a little too?” she asked. “So that there could be that two-way symbolism?”

“Good thought,” I said, though I’d been thinking much the same thing.

She said, “Maybe you could, you know, like open me, since I’m holding the tie and all?”

Carefully, using both thumbs, I peeled her labia apart. “You have the most delicious looking cunt,” I said.

“Would you like to taste it?” she asked.

I didn’t hesitate.

After that there was no symbolism—just pure sex.

31350-symbolic.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.