Castle in the Clouds - Cover

Castle in the Clouds

by Crunchy

Copyright© 2023 by Crunchy

Fiction Story: A short Flash without any story arc.

Tags: Blackmail  

This is fiction, entertainment, not meant to portray any reality we are familiar with. If you believe any of it you are a tinfoil hat wearing dyed in the wool conspiracy fruitcake. I swear I don’t have a castle in the sky or a ‘process’.


I am not going to explain my process except to confirm that there is no ‘Magic’ involved, it is Physics plain and not so simple and if I could figure it out any one else is welcome to do so also, encouraged by the knowledge that it can be done.

I knew I had to fully develop my process before letting the world in on it or I would be destroyed by various vested interests who would be harmed by free energy and a means to maintain global temperatures as if by a rheostat.

As a side note, a properly furnished pyramid would tap a facet of my process.

I have always enjoyed tinkering, either with materials or in my imagination, playing around with ideas as a precursor to tinkering up something which previously didn’t even exist in any one’s imagination before mine.

I harnessed my process to power a cloud-ship, the enormous transparent wings constantly wreathed in clouds of which ever type was required, dependent on local conditions. The pressurized habitable section was radar and infra-red invisible, being held at ambient temperature on the outside, and was constructed from non-metallic material as much as possible as much for weight concerns as to counter magnetic detectors. I wondered if it was worth the risk to humanity to share my process, as my vessel would make an horrific engine of war.

And that is how the entrenched interests would use it, instead of using it to save mankind and the planet. Too bad my process would not work in near vacuum and near zero degrees- the energy output decreased exponentially 350,000 feet above sea-level.

In case you are by now wondering how I could afford to build my own castle in the sky, the process I have been talking about while carefully not explaining is not the only useful and counter-intuitive discovery I have created, I am certain you daily use at least three much to your convenience, and there are others that are equally useful but much more obscure.

I don’t publish all of my creations as I already have more residuals coming in than I could possibly use, and although I sound egotistical in saying it, some things the world is just not ready for yet.

I don’t count my process among them, per se; -but I am not willing to Martyrdom in the cause of “saving Humanity from itself’, as I don’t know if that is possible and the world itself generally doesn’t much care what the climate is, Ice Age or Dinosaur Swamp, it just keeps muddling along, warmed and cooled as circumstance dictates.

Still, since I am now effectively a weather sprite at the very least, I find myself countering the moves of the weather warlocks, who attempt to rudely control events for their own gain or against others, by mitigating the worst of their harms as much as I am able. Natural events are also occurring too, but I just try to blunt and dampen the energies which are surging in response to efforts by ham handed ‘climate scientists’ who attempt to change the climate for their own ends.

Atmospheric lensing using high resonant frequencies to focus heat bubbles of upper air,’steering’ pressure flows, aerosol reflective particles (toxic!) tunneling into upper near space levels by creating near vacuum level localized low pressure and bringing deep frigid ‘arctic’ air masses crashing down to the surface: their reckless and dangerous ‘experiments’ -better said manipulations are why I built my cloud castle in the first place.

They weren’t as subtle as they believed, depending too much on the ‘impossible’ shield. Since I was following the data, and ignoring possible implications, I was able to learn of them without revealing myself to them in my surprise.

There have been a number of people who came to the awareness of some aspect of the weather machinations I found out with my discrete investigations, but the only ones left alive were securely involuntarily committed. I knew there was no way I would be allowed to show my findings to anyone who mattered without dire consequences for myself.

I wonder if the Atlantians tried to control chaos also. Even though I wasn’t ‘visible’ per se, still my counter-actions and dampening of the worst of the tribulations the technocratic self-elected over-controllers were misguidedly and inhumanly trying to inflict on humanity made them certain that some counter force opposed them.

It worried them, and I had to adjust my cloud castle to displace it from the center of the system so as to present less of a ‘bullseye’. And yes, they did try to blow up one of my more dramatic weather counters which was a fighting fire with fire emergency counter measure which made headlines world wide. It otherwise would have been much much worse, if allowed to progress as had been intended.

I sat in the control room in my cloud-chair (I had been driven by need to create the utmost pinnacle of seating luxury) and every switch and dial was only a gesture or a glance away. It was no physical effort at all to guide the ghostly gauzy wispy ethereal craft, which was good as it was quite a mental feat to balance the thermic flight. It was really three dimensional sailing, if I wanted to change direction I would have to change altitude to catch a countervailing current, although sometimes it would be faster to catch the Jet Stream and ride around to approach from the other direction, after all, if I didn’t want to leave a ‘wake’ of changed temperature behind me like an accusing finger, I had to go where ever the winds took me. Going up or down merely left a ‘spot’ of changed temperature, much harder to use to ‘pinpoint’ me, if you would forgive that I couldn’t resist the pun.

My first vehicular project hadn’t been so grandiose as a flying invisible castle, I was younger then and flight was something more personal to be achieved. I named it ‘Swift’ and it was a super-hyper whisper sonic dart, which had switchblade wings to alter the delta form like a stooping falcon, darting and dashing about quite unpredictably as far as usual flight trajectories go. It was while trying to find an economical power plant to push her that I stumbled upon the anomaly which led to my discovering my process, although it wasn’t at all linear but just the need which inspired my intuitive counter-intuitive cognitive orbital shift.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.