Who's Going to Know? - Cover

Who's Going to Know?

by Slippery Saddle Bum

Copyright© 2023 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Erotica Story: After Dad is killed, son takes charge as timid mom surrenders control. He eventually coats her vaginal walls with incestuous sperm and makes her his woman.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   .

My name is Eric Wolfe. I’m the only child to my mom, who’s been a widow for the last four years. She’s a nice person and a very attractive woman but she’s on the timid side ... not at all forceful, where I’m now the strong and dominant one in our two-person family.

My dad was one of four people who were killed in a senseless shooting at the city’s largest mall. We never found out why he was there but the fact that he was changed everything for us. Luckily, there was mortgage insurance on our home loan. Dad also had a large life insurance policy, in addition to another very substantial one that came as a perk with his executive position. Even the two cars, our boat and motor home loans were paid off. He’d even bought a quarter million-dollar policy and earmarked its proceeds to a Trust account for my college education. Needless to say, Mom and I aren’t hurting for money.

I was 13 when Dad was killed so, four years later, I’m 17 and have just graduated from high school. I’m interested in everything, so I haven’t focused on a specific career choice. In our circumstances, I can take my time because there’s no pressure on me to choose one. For now, Mom needs me more than I need to make a career choice.

One of the things that I started doing a couple of years ago, when Mom and I are alone in the house and she’s acting so unsure of herself, is to wrap my arms around her and hug her ... nuzzle into her neck and teasingly tell her how sexy she is. Often, just as she’s passing by with an armload of laundry, I reach over and give her a firm pat on one of her prominent butt cheeks. And when she gives me that shocked and offended look, I laugh, wiggle my eyebrows and say “Sexy woman ... It’s your fault for teasing me. Every time your wiggle wiggles like that, I just can’t resist you.”.

There’s no doubt that she’s accepted it and likes the attention I give her because, a couple of times, she just grinned and said, “Don’t ever do that when there’s somebody around who can see it.”

I grinned back at her and said, “OK ... I’ll be sure to only do it when no one else can see it. How about if I put a sign out front that says: ‘Nobody’s Home’? That way, I can spend a lot more time doing it? Those sexy buns are spectacular ... Firm, too. They definitely deserve more of my attention. I think I should be caressing them, instead of just patting them.” I walked away giving her my patented Wolfe howl.

She started laughing and said, “Oh, you. What am I going to do with you?

I knew what she was going to do, but I didn’t answer. I’ve been slowly but surely leading her to it and she’s almost there.


It’s been happening slowly, but she’s now totally relaxed around me and generally happier ... more like she was before Dad died. Her overall attitude has improved. More and more I can see and feel her depending on me to take command ... Instead of just making the decision about something, she gives me the details and asks me what I think we should do about it. It builds my confidence and lets us both see that I have good judgement, which gives me more self-confidence. I see her standing aside and letting me take charge of our business decisions and call the shots at home, too.

Something that surprised me first happened about a month ago. Mom and I were sitting on the short couch ... what she calls the Love seat ... watching a Netflix movie when she leaned into my shoulder, sighed, and said, I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have you, Eric. You’re like 17 going on 30. You don’t do stupid stuff. You come home for dinner and stay to keep me company...”

I put my arm around her and hugged her for a few seconds before letting my hand slide down to her ass. “I have to protect my valuable property, Mom.”

Lightly caressing the cheek of her ass, I continued, “I told you that this spectacular butt is special and I’m never leaving it unguarded.” I continued caressing her ass, as we watched the movie, and she snuggled into me, slightly lifting her cheek to let my fingers under it.

That’s when the light went on in my brain that it might be possible for us to be naked with me between her thighs, pumping live semen into her unused snatch.

Three or four nights later, she was wearing a thin nightie when I put my arm around her and rested my hand on its new home. From then on, she always wore something delicate and sat as close to me as possible.

For the next three weeks I masturbated at least twice a day to thoughts of fucking her.


I’d been woken by a loud clap of thunder. It was as if someone was arcwelding outside my window. The rapid-fire lightning flashes made it brighter than full daylight outside. Several of the lightning strikes were so close that the sound was just a sharp crack and instant. From the explosive sound that accompanied those sharp lightning cracks, I knew that some neighborhood trees had been hit. Rain was pounding down onto the roof of the house and against the windows because of the wind. My alarm said that it was 3:30 in the morning. I flipped on my night light and went to my bathroom to pee, brushed my teeth and gargled. When I was finished, I killed the bathroom light and then decided to go check and see if Mom was awake. It was about three hours earlier than we normally got up but I was awake and the storm was a loud one so I was pretty sure that she’d been woken, too.

I don’t know why I did what I did but, instead of knocking, I just reached for her door handle and opened the door. There, about eight feet away from me, halfway between her en-suite bathroom and her bed, was my stark-naked mom. She shrieked, stopped walking and just stood there looking at me from panic-stricken eyes.

My eyes went to the thick dark brown bush on her pussy and all my blood rushed to my already semi-hard morning wood. All I was wearing was a loose pair of sleeping-shorts. I closed her bedroom door and was right behind her as she clambered onto her bed. She was still on her hands and knees when I caught up with her so I had hold of her hips, pulling her pussy back against the already thick and nearly rock hard penis that was destined to penetrate it...

She squeaked, “No! Eric, we can’t.”

My voice was thick with lust and emotion as I quickly answered, “Yes, we can, Mom. And no matter how many times we do it, who’s going to know that we did? You’re never going to tell anybody and neither am I so we can do it anytime ... as often and for as long as we want.”

She was struggling to get free of my grip, as I pushed, pulled and twisted her hips, which turned her over onto her back. A split second later, I’d whipped my sleeping-shorts off and the head of my 8 ¾” erection was about two inches from her pink slit and its bright red pussy opening. As she reached for my chest to hold me back, I deflected her hands, grabbed her shoulders and thrust forward. The head of my cock found her opening and penetrated her. She grunted, yelled and bucked but she was still damp from whatever she’d used to wipe herself with, after peeing, so she had at least four inches inside of her. My arms were under her knees and over her shoulders so she couldn’t turn away or back off of my cock. I quickly shifted forward, pulled part of my cock out of her and then buried its entire length inside of her. She let out another loud grunt “UUUNNNHHHH” as I bottomed out in her cunt. My pelvis was pressed firmly against hers as I let go of her legs, fell forward into her arms and slowly began fucking her.

“Oh, Eric ... stroke-stroke-stoke ... she breathed... “We’re not supposed to do this.” ... stroke-stroke-stoke ... That’s what she said but her pussy had juiced up like crazy. I was sliding in and out of her with long, full strokes ... the head just barely missing coming out of her before I slid it back up into her.

“Maybe not ... stroke-stroke-stroke ... I breathed into her ear ... but we’re doing it anyway, ... stroke-stroke ... aren’t we, Mom? Does it feel good to you, too?” stroke-stroke-stoke-stroke-stroke-stoke

“Ohhhh, God, Eric. stroke-stroke-stoke uuuuuhhhhnnnn It ... it feels fantastic. But that’s not the point.” she whined. “You’re my son and I’m your mother. It’ll be incest for us to have sex with each other.”

I noticed that her ass and pussy were now moving in perfect sync with me. Her pussy was coming up to take my cock to the hilt on each thrust. Nuzzling into her neck, like I know makes her whine for me to stop, I silently fucked her for another forty to fifty seconds and then said, “Seems to me, we’re both enjoying having incest with each other, Mom.” Then I asked, “Do you want to stop having sex with me, Mom, or do you want us to keep doing it?

By then, her ass was in full swing and she breathed her answer into my ear, “I want ... Oh, God ... Just do it, Eric. Give it to me good ... just like you’ve been doing. I need this so bad. I can’t believe how good your cock feels inside of me. I wish you’d come in here a couple of years ago and made me do this.

“I wish I had, too, Mom. I was born to fuck you and we’re going to do it for the rest of our lives.”

“Just promise me that you’ll never say anything about us doing this to any of your friends. What if one of them decided to blackmail me into letting them do it to me when you weren’t around.”

“Mom, we’re going to fuck each other a million times and we can’t do that if we’re in jail, can we?”

“God!! I love what your cock is doing inside of me. I almost feel like I’m going to have an orgasm while you’re fucking me. That’s never happened in my life.”

“Just relax and enjoy it, Mom. Let it happen. I love you and your tight, juicy pussy.”

“Ohhhhh Eric ... This feels so good. Fuck me harder ... Faster ... Stoke, stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke ... OOOOOOOOHHHHHH GOOOODDDDD,,,, I’M COMING! I’M COMING ON MY SON’S COCK! OH, GOD ... DON’T STOP, Sweetheart!! Keep fucking me! Give me every inch of that wonderful cock.”

She was grasping my hips and the cheeks of my ass while driving her quivering pussy up to meet my thrusts and gushing thick white mucus come around the shaft of my cock.

The heat on my cock, as her orgasm soaked and saturated it triggered the tell-tale tingle in the head of my dick and suddenly, just as a huge flash of lightning came from the windows with a crash of thunder, my swollen cock exploded and began spewing my sperm laden come into my 36 yr. old mother’s hot, unprotected pussy. When she felt my semen spurting up into her, she let out a screech, started squeezing my cock with her Kegel muscles and had her second orgasm while being fucked. I pumped every last drop of my come into her.

It seemed like fifteen minutes had passed, since she’d drained my balls and simultaneously drowned them but I’m sure it’d been only two or three minutes.

She was breathless as she said, “Oh, Eric. That was just incredible. I loved it but, when you squirted, you put a lot of come inside of me. I really hope you didn’t get me pregnant.”

“If I didn’t, Mom, you soon will be. You’re going to be the mother of your son’s babies.”

She looked surprised and asked, “You want to get me pregnant?”

I cupped her pussy, kissed her, smiled at her and said, “You can bet that beautiful bubble butt ass of yours I do. And another thing, from now on, when we go out where people don’t know us, I’m Eric and you’re Eva. You’re my wife and woman, now. When we go places, we’ll go as man and wife. You may not look like my wife when we check in but you’ll definitely walk like you were used like one when we leave.” We both laughed.

Twenty minutes later, I was balls deep in her pussy again ... fucking her deep and slow while kissing her mouth, eyes, ears and neck and promising to lick her pussy for as long as she wants me to after we take our shower.

It was easy to see that Mom was in ecstasy. After the third time I fucked her, her pussy was swollen and a little red but she pulled me back into her saddle, fed my cock back into herself, kissed me and told me to fuck her again.

I’d been fucking her for thirty minutes or so when she quietly said, “I don’t want you to get a big ego but you’re bigger than your Dad was ... bigger around and quite a lot longer, too, but it’s your stamina that gets me, more than anything. I can feel the power in you while you’re inside me, giving it to me and it’s a huge turn on. It’s amazing that my 17 yr. old son fucks me far better than anyone ever has. I can’t describe what it does to me when you’re coming and I feel your sperm go up inside of me. Just knowing it’s yours makes me get lightheaded and giddy. You make me come so hard that I see stars and almost pass out.


Eight months later, we’d sold our home in W. Central NY, bought a 315 acre farm in Tennessee. We leased the farmland out and hired a highly recommended craftsman to modernize the big old farmhouse, before we moved everything to our new home. Mom didn’t do much of the moving. She was waddling ... her big belly leading the way. She was still getting fucked at least three times a day, so she was grinning like a Tennessee Possum when the last of our stuff got moved into the house.

When the guy who did the renovation work was finished, the outside didn’t look like anything special but the inside looked like the flight deck of the Starship Enterprise. I don’t know why he lives here but the guy is a master craftsman.

The old barn was sixty or seventy feet back from the house. It had to be fixed up, reroofed and painted but it was done and had a new concrete floor. On one end was a used hydraulic vehicle lift, in almost new condition, a complete set of MAC tools in their tool boxes, cutting torches, an Arc welder, work benches, drills, grinders, metal cutting saws, storage shelves and all kinds of shop tools. On the other end I had him build a vented paint booth and a supply storage area ... The old milk house is about fifteen feet away from the barn so I had him set it up as a separate place to do sand blasting. Lastly, I’d had him recommend someone to install a topnotch security system with cameras to protect the house and barn and the area surrounding them.


I soon noticed that the guy we’d leased our 300 acres of farmland to was a hard worker. His name was Eugene Thwacker ... about forty years old. He wasn’t particularly well educated but he wasn’t a bit stupid, either. I instinctively liked him and I liked talking to him. He had several people working for him and all of them were good, hard workers so he didn’t have to waste time dealing with crap from any of them.

About six months after our new son was born, he and I were talking about having a gate built to keep people from driving back into his field of crops to tear off a piece of ass. He kept looking at me with a smirk on his face until I finally asked him what was so damned funny. He busted out laughing and told me to settle down, that it was no big deal. I asked what was no big deal. He said, “Yer fuckin’ your momma, ain’t you? ... And that baby boy belongs to the two of you.”

My face must have gotten as red as a fire engine, but he just laughed and said, “Take it easy, son. You’re not the only one who knows where the best pussy is. When I was your age, I was fucking my Momma and all three of my sisters. I was 17, Ma was 32 and the girls was 13, 14 and 15. Ma and my 13 yr. old sister got pregnant first, but it wasn’t long afore they was all in the family way.

Our Daddy had took off with the crop money and we never heard from him again. After he’d been gone three months, I tracked him down. When I caught up to him, he’d been playin’ cards and it musta’ been a purty good game because when he came outside, I thumped him with a chunka’ farwood, took our money bag and headed fer home. I didn’t realize how much money was in the bag until Ma counted it. It was over six times what he took off with. He showed up three and a half months later but, by then, I was fucking all four of them. Ma was pregnant and so was little Kelly. Ma told Dad to hit the road or she’d sic the Sherriff on his ass. She told him that she was pregnant by a man who fucked her two or three times a day so why would she take one back who only did it once or twice a week.

She was leaned over the porch rail and I was fuckin’ her when he went out’a sight. Of course, my sisters wuz all excited from watchin’ us, so when Ma ‘n I wuz done, I had to fuck all three a them, too...

Most people around these parts knows the story of my family and they’re good with it. I know you been careful about your bidness so I won’t be sayin’ anything about what I saw that made me realize that you’re puttin’ it to your Ma. She’s a mighty fine lookin’ woman. You’re as lucky as I was. Maw was a fine lookin’ woman, too, and she loved gittin’ it stuck in her as much as yours seems to.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.