The Other Side of the Coin - Cover

The Other Side of the Coin

Copyright© 2023 by The Story Teller

Chapter 19

The two police constables who had been assigned to keep tabs of Nick James thought they were in for a quiet night. They were sitting in their car drinking coffee when the sight of two men approaching his house put them on full alert.

Constable Susan Hanchuk keyed her mic. “This is the night watch on James. We got activity. Two unknown males are heading for his his house and James left in a black Porsche.”

“Roger that,” came the reply. “Be careful. The men breaking into the house are believed to be from the mafia. We’re sending cars to help apprehend them. We will also be on the lookout for the Porsche.”

Two patrol cars arrived moments later with lights on and sirens blaring, waking up the whole neighborhood. Lights were coming on in the nearby houses, so one officer was assigned to keep everyone in their house. The three others were making their way to the townhouse with guns drawn when the two trespassers came running out the front door which was hanging on one hinge.

One of the officers yelled. “Police, drop your guns and get down on your knees with your hands behind your head.”

The pair eyed the three cops who were pointing guns at them, and obeyed the order. While they being taken to the police station, the police radio was full of constant chatter, all of it was about the pursuit of the black Porsche.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.