The Cure - Cover

The Cure

by Slippery Saddle Bum

Copyright© 2023 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Erotica Story: Ryan’s fifteen-year-old sister, Judy is battling stage 3 Cancer and the radiation and chemo treatments aren’t helping. Ryan spends a lot of time with his sister… just talking, being there and letting her know that he loves her. During one of their late, late night conversations, Judy quietly began to cry. When Ryan asked her what was wrong, Judy sniffed and whispered that she doesn’t want to die a virgin

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

Ryan’s fifteen-year-old sister, Judy is battling stage 3 Cancer and the radiation and chemo treatments aren’t helping. Ryan spends a lot of time with his sister ... just talking, being there and letting her know that he loves her. During one of their late, late night conversations, Judy quietly began to cry. When Ryan asked her what was wrong, Judy sniffed and whispered that she doesn’t want to die a virgin then pleaded with him to have sex with her with the promise that she’d let him keep doing it to her until she was just too sick and a promise that she’d never tell their parents, her Dr. or anyone. When he’d gotten up to leave and said, “I can’t do that, Judy. You’re my sister.”, ... the sound of her sobs and her whispered plea, “Ryan, please. I don’t want to die never knowing what it feels like.” got through to him. That was the night that seventeen-year-old Ryan finally lost his cherry to his sister, Judy.

He slowly worked his cock all the way into his sister’s tight pussy and then started fucking her. Judy kept thanking him and telling him how good it felt. Ryan didn’t have to be told how good it felt. His sister was gifted with a tight, juicy pussy and excellent Kegel muscles. The new sensations he was feeling were beyond description and this was his first experience in sexual intercourse so, in barely more than a minute, his come was spurting into her pussy and her reaction to his come spurting into her.) Judy had quickly gotten past the initial pain of entry but Ryan had come so fast that she’d only gotten a taste of what being fucked felt like. She told him that, when she thanked him, so he left his cock inside of her until it got hard again and then began fucking her again but, this time, he lasted a lot longer before he spurted another load of his sperm into her.

Judy’s pussy was sore but she knew that she loved having Ryan fuck her so, each night for the next four nights, he fucked her at least twice, came in her and then cleaned her up to prevent their mother from seeing that her daughter has been fucked and asks her whose semen is in her pussy. (Since she’s dying, why bother with birth control? Judy would bite her pillow, when she was coming, to keep from screaming out loud and also when her brother plunged deep, stopped moving and she felt his live semen being pumped deep inside of her. She usually cried, after he finished fucking her, because she never wanted this newly discovered pleasure to end.) On the morning of the fifth day, she had an appt. to see her Dr. and to get another chemo treatment ... which always made her feel sicker than she already felt. It was while she was getting ready to go in for the treatment that she realized that she actually felt better than she had in weeks. That sort of cheered her up because, for the last few weeks, she’d steadily been feeling worse and worse and, from her observation of her Dr.’s reaction, she’d known that she was losing ground.

They’d done some preliminary tests before administering the chemo poisons and were simply waiting for the lab report before proceeding.

While she waited, Judy reflected that, during her last few visits to the Dr.’s office, she’d noticed a distinct change in the Dr.’s attitude. He’d worn a look of sadness and defeat.

Expecting more of the same, she was surprised when he walked into the examination room with a bright smile on his face and said, “Well, Judy, it looks like your treatments are finally working. Some of your cancer is gone and the rest appears to have been dramatically reduced. The reason that you’ve been here longer than normal is because I had them do some of the tests a second time, for verification. Actually, I’ve never seen anything like this. Just a week ago, you were in very bad shape and now it looks like you’re well on the road to recovery. Just out of curiosity, is there anything that you’ve been doing differently that might explain this dramatic change?

Overjoyed at the news that some of her Cancer was gone and the rest was in remission, Judy didn’t give a thought to his question and answered, “No.”

The Dr. said, “Well, you’re a very lucky girl because, as far as I’m concerned, this is nothing short of a miracle. I want to see you again next week so we can monitor your progress but, for the time being, we’re going to discontinue the chemotherapy treatments.”

By the time Judy was dressed to rejoin her family, the Dr. had already given them the good news. When she walked out into the waiting area, they were all smiling, laughing and crying. Judy was happy, too, but she’d spent too damned much time in that Dr.’s office. She just wanted OUT.

//////// ⭐ \\\\ Judy and Ryan continued their new favorite nightly activities. Ryan would fuck her to three or four orgasms and then bury his cock while her rapidly strengthening Kegel muscles milked his sperm deep into her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.