Breeding Mrs. Stanton - Cover

Preview

Breeding Mrs. Stanton

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa, mt, Fiction, Rough, First, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Petting, Pregnancy,

Romantic Sex Story: When new neighbors moved in, Bob saw more of the woman than the man. She was like his finest fantasy. Problem was, she was married. She was also much older than he was. But he could dream. Then he stopped her husband from killing her and their relationship changed. Now, from her perspective, there were no leagues. There was her and the man who saved her. She needed that man and she convinced his parents to let him help her with her PTSD. An 'injection' helped. It would take many more of them.

Foreword

I wrote a book called “Revenge is Best Served on a Warm, Naked Body” and this is kind of, sort of another version of that plot. I sometimes write Alpha and Bravo versions of the same book, but that’s not what this is. This is different characters in different circumstances, but some of the plot elements may seem familiar, if you read the other book.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.