Victory Tour - Cover

Victory Tour

Copyright© 2023 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 49: Sunday, Sept. 30

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 49: Sunday, Sept. 30 - The continuing adventures of Gary Robinson and the gang from Best Summer Ever. How will our hero handle juggling playing football, his growing number of girlfriends and his senior year of high school? Let's find out! I'll try to post every Saturday, but don't hold me to that.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting  

I came awake slowly with Arlene cuddled close. For anyone who hasn’t had the opportunity to do so, I strongly recommend waking up with a beautiful woman in your arms. It seemed like I woke up more refreshed after a restful sleep.

Bits and pieces of the night before came floating into my consciousness. I’d lost count of the times I’d gone out with one girl and wound up sleeping with another, almost always Kacie or Arlene. Last night had been the second Saturday in a row that I’d gone out with a girl with no expectation of getting anywhere, then had sex with someone else, then spent the night with Arlene. It was a trend I wasn’t eager to repeat.

I much preferred doing all three with the same partner. One of these days I might even be able to spend the night with Morgan or Staci. The other five women in my life had all allowed me the pleasure of doing so at least once.

I just lay there enjoying the situation as the redheaded goddess slumbered peacefully, her body pressed against mine. I was able to see the clock on the bedside table, which showed it was almost 8 o’clock. I couldn’t resist placing a kiss atop Arlene’s head, causing her to rouse with a sleepy smile.

“You passed out on me and never answered my question,” she teased. “When are you going out with the little freshman again?”

“Not any time soon,” I said. “With luck, not until she’s out of high school. Hopefully, she’ll have lost interest by then.”

“We all thought you showed great restraint last night,” Arlene said. “My spies tell me you were almost too much of a gentleman. Little Stephanie didn’t seem too happy, though.”

“What was I supposed to do?” I asked. “Here dad was right there.”

“At your invitation,” she grinned. “It was like you were intentionally sabotaging your own date.”

“Probably because I was,” I admitted. “Coach doesn’t want Stephanie getting involved with me and I’m not about to argue. You ought to know by now that I’m not looking for another girlfriend.”

“And yet girls keep applying for the job,” the redhead smirked. “Sooner or later, you’ll be forced to catch one when she throws herself at you.”

In light of how much trouble the ones I hadn’t caught had caused me — particularly Kelli Thornton — I was beginning to wonder which approach would create the least amount. But Stephanie was a different matter. I had to agree with Coach that she didn’t yet possess the maturity needed to be in the kind of relationship she apparently wanted with me. My hope was she’d come to the realization that I wasn’t a good fit for her at this time without having to break her heart.

Arlene lured me out of my thoughts by moving in for a kiss and reaching through the fly of my boxers to grab a handful.

“Careful,” I gasped as she quickly had me rising without really doing anything. “You know we’re not supposed to do anything without your doctor’s permission.”

“I haven’t done anything with you in weeks,” she growled. “I just want to remind you I’m still one of your girlfriends, even if I am almost old enough to be Stephanie’s mother.”

Considering the hold she had on me, I wasn’t about to argue. I do remember thinking she actually was old enough to be Stephanie’s mom if Jan could have a daughter who was two grades ahead. That thought quickly disappeared as the goddess again showed why she was deserving of my worship, taking me into her mouth and assaulting me with more of her oral skills.

As would be expected, I didn’t last very long even with the number of encounters I’d had the last few days. I did my best to prolong the experience by trying to think of something else. But instead of baseball stats, I found myself going over my own stats. It wasn’t exactly helpful.

As best as I could recall considering the circumstances, the last time I’d gone a day without one of the women in my life getting me off at least once was Monday. That had been followed by seven times in the five days since with Kacie, Jan and Marie sharing the duty.

My last day without an orgasm before that had been the day we played the Eagles, Sept. 15. That had been followed by 11 times in the next eight days with Marie, Kacie, Bethany, Jan, Bonnie from Cedar Springs and Erin Aguilar.

I had to go all the way back to the week of our game against the Panthers to find more than one day without sex. I’d actually gone three consecutive days without, thanks in part to our long road trip. As near as I could figure, which was becoming extremely difficult as Arlene continued to have her way with me, I’d gotten off 32 times with eight partners in less than a month. The totals could have been even higher had I put forth some effort with Elise Stirling, Kelli Thornton and Stephanie Tucker.

Instead, what I put forth was my 33rd load since Labor Day weekend as my redheaded goddess greedily sucked me off. Coach Tucker was right. I needed to save something for the games. I’m not sure I came that many times in June or July. I certainly hadn’t in August.

Arlene purred contentedly as she swallowed my latest offering. I guess the pineapple juice was still doing its job.

“Let’s get cleaned up,” she said, giving me a little peck. “I’ll let you take me out for breakfast. How does Familia Benavidez sound?”

“Works for me,” I mumbled as I waited for my vision to clear.

I followed Arlene’s swaying ass toward her en suite. I couldn’t be sure, but she seemed a little thicker in the waist than I remembered. I wasn’t going to bring it up, though. I didn’t want her accusing me of thinking she was getting fat any more than I wanted Kacie accusing me of saying she had a big butt.

Arlene allowed me to soap her up, scrub her down and give her a shampoo job. It wasn’t as much fun as it could have been because of her doctor, but I still enjoyed making sure her artificially enhanced boobs and butt were squeaky clean.

“I may have to get you to help me express milk when the baby doesn’t drain me sufficiently,” she moaned as I groped her mammaries.

“Just let me know when,” I said, thinking that pretty much took anything outside the metro area off my college list. Sorry, Syracuse. I probably wouldn’t be able to handle all the snow they got up there, anyway.

We finished up, dried off and I escorted Arlene to her vanity.

“You go get dressed while I put on my face,” she said as she pulled some clothes out of her closet. “The shorts will be fine, but you should wear a collared shirt.”

I stopped myself from asking her what color shirt I should wear as I pulled on my boxers and cargo shorts. If she wanted us to coordinate our outfits, she should come right out and say it. I’d probably just go with a black or white polo, anyway. Either would go with anything she wore.

I stepped into the apartment and grabbed a black one off the wire rack Marie had set up for my folding clothes. That stack was two steps closer than the stack of white ones.

The only reason Arlene would have time to do her makeup before I could get back to her was I had to think for a bit on whether to wear deck shoes or running shoes. I went with deck shoes, thinking I wouldn’t be out past dark and could avoid offending Arlene’s fashion sensibilities. It also took a minute to gather all the pocket contents — keys, wallet, phone, etc. — and take a quick look in the bathroom mirror to see if there was anything that could be done to my hair. There wasn’t, at least not without a handful of goop from one of the agency’s stylists. At least I had a cap here I could wear.

It was pushing 9 a.m. when I returned to the main house to find Arlene clad in a stylish pants-and-top combo, her makeup expertly applied and coppery tresses secured with a hairband that just happened to match her outfit.

“Almost ready,” she said as she slipped into a pair of flat sandals. “Let me leave a note for Marie.”

“I’ll meet you at the car,” I said as she took care of that chore.

I barely had time to lower the top on the Beemer — it was already pushing 80 degrees — when Arlene stepped out of the kitchen, a pair of oversized shades perched atop her head.

“No reason to lock up since Marie’s here,” the redhead said as I held the passenger door for her. “Let’s go. I need coffee.”

We arrived at Familia Benavidez about 9:15 to find a relatively small crowd. We didn’t even have to wait for a table. I guess most folks who came before church were already done and gone.

Prima Antonia, who was working an early shift this Sunday, still gave me a glare as I entered with yet another hot babe. At least I hadn’t brought Stephanie here last night, but she was more cute than hot.

We took our seats and Antonia handed us our menus. I was mulling my options as two more of the Benavidez clan swooped in, a busboy with chips and salsa and one of the girls to take our drink orders. Arlene didn’t even allow me to get a word in, ordering for both of us — coffee for her, a large pineapple juice for me. I briefly wondered if she’d used her position as an investor in the enterprise to make sure pineapple juice was included on the menu, but dismissed it. Surely she couldn’t be that conniving, could she?

Even though it’d been more than 12 hours since I’d last eaten, I decided to limit myself to a couple of breakfast tacos. Jed would be at the apartment by noon to watch football and I expected him bring a couple of pizzas. Even if he didn’t, there was still plenty of sandwich fixings in the fridge to sustain me.

“So, tell me about this dinner party you had Friday night,” Arlene grinned as we worked on the chips and salsa.

“It wasn’t much of a party,” I said. “Coach Tucker talked to me, Jed and a couple of other guys about what happened after the game. It seems the Lions were targeting me because Kelli Thornton sent out a mass email claiming I was fooling around with their girlfriends.”

“It would have helped if you hadn’t kissed one of their girlfriends right in front of them,” the redhead smirked.

“She kissed me,” I said, getting tired of explaining such occurrences. “Anyway, it was late and none of us had eaten since lunch. Our options were burgers or going to one of the truck stops out on the freeway for something else. I called Marie to see what she had available and she offered the steaks.”

“Which we’ve already covered,” Arlene said, still grinning. “So, do you think you’ll do it again?”

“I’m afraid I’ve let the genie out of the bottle there,” I admitted. “One of the defensive captains gave me a ration for not inviting him. He wants a big ribeye and a loaded baked potato. I’d feel better about it if guys are willing to pay for their own groceries and kick in a little for Marie’s trouble, but I don’t want the whole team showing up expecting me to feed them. Just the four of us pretty much filled the apartment.”

“Yes, Marie did mention it’d probably need to be held on the patio if anyone else attended,” Arlene said.

“Which would pose other problems,” I pointed out. “It’s one thing for me to have a few guys visit the apartment, but I wouldn’t feel comfortable with letting even more into your house, especially when you’re out of town. I don’t want Mrs. Osborne complaining about the noise and I don’t want Coach Tucker thinking I’m having a kegger. One of the guys that came Friday asked if I had any beer, but I don’t know if he was serious or just checking to see if I was breaking team rules.”

“And Coach Tucker did have a few questions about it for Marie last night,” she said. “Has he talked to you yet?”

“He said he’d come by the apartment this afternoon after he takes Stephanie back to her mother,” I said. “If he’s going to disapprove, I’m not going push things. I’m sure there are other homes the guys could gather at if they want.”

“Let’s hold off until he comes by before making a decision, then,” Arlene said as our food arrived. “I’m not totally against the idea, but we do need to set some ground rules.”

We ate in silence for a couple of minutes before the redhead hit me with her next nefarious scheme.

“When am I going to get one of those cute little chokers,” she pouted sexily. “All your other girlfriends either have one or will by the next time they go out with you. Jan and I are feeling left out.”

“I guess we could hit the mall after Coach Tucker visits,” I sighed, wondering if the same salesgirl would be working at the boutique today. “He said he’d be by around 2.”

“Ooorrrrrr,” Arlene cooed, drawing out the word, “we could be there at noon when the mall opens. It won’t kill you to miss the start of the game. That way, you can have all evening to finish your homework before I send you back to your mother.”

It didn’t take me long to figure out this was one of those situations where I’d better just shut up and do as I was told. Especially after she invoked my mother.

“I guess I’d better get started on my homework before we go, then,” I said. “It shouldn’t take long to finish Machiavelli and my essay. I can read the Shakespeare stuff in a couple of hours this evening.”

“Sounds like you’ve got a plan,” she grinned. “What Shakespeare are you reading?”

“‘The Taming of the Shrew,’” I said, eliciting a snort. “Not that I’ve learned anything about how to do it. Y’all are just gonna do what you want, anyway.”

“Are you calling me a shrew?” Arlene asked with a cocked eyebrow, mimicking that too-sweet tone Morgan seemed to favor when giving me grief.

“Not even remotely,” I backpedaled hastily. “I’m just saying the play doesn’t offer much practical advice on dealing with women other than to treat them with love and kindness. I don’t even pretend to think I can control the females in my life.”

“Nice save,” the redhead smirked. “Who’s your speechwriter?”

We finished our meal with me somehow managing to not stick my foot any deeper in my mouth. Arlene grabbed the check before our server even placed it on the table.

“I’ll get this one,” she said. “I can write it off as a business expense.”

“Have we discussed business?” I asked.

“Are you still planning to work during fall break?” she replied, shifting into manager mode.

“I guess so,” I said, “if Armand can use me that week. I don’t expect anything to prevent me from doing so.”

“There,” she stated imperiously, “we’ve discussed business.”

Realizing I was never going to outmaneuver this woman, I gave up. I did throw a few bucks on the table to enhance the tip for whichever of Arturo’s relatives had waited on us. I figured it couldn’t hurt to have a few friends on staff just in case Antonia went off the rails the next time I came in with a different dining companion.

Now if I could just do something about that salesgirl from the boutique at the mall.

We made it back to Arlene’s a little after 10. She sent me off to the apartment to finish my homework with a kiss that definitely left me thinking of things other than Italian politics. Or American politics. For a second, I wasn’t sure I had any working brain cells left. I may have agreed to be ready to head to the mall by 11:40, which should put us there a few minutes before the doors opened.

I did gather my wits enough to inform Marie, who I encountered cleaning the apartment kitchen, that I would be out for maybe half an hour to run an errand for Arlene. The little waif could let Jed into the apartment if he arrived before I returned. And I was pretty sure he would since he liked to listen to the radio pregame show. I still sent him a text just to cover my butt.

Grabbing my backpack, which I’d left on one of the chairs at the little dining table when Jan visited last night, I pulled out the laptop figuring I could finish off the essay for Economics and Creative Writing quickly and get back to Machiavelli. I think it took longer to boot up, connect to wifi and open the file than it did to finish the writing assignment. I condensed most of Grandpa’s input into two paragraphs, then added a couple of sentences on Grandma’s view of the impact on the tech sector and was still able to keep it under 1,100 words.

As for the Italian dude, it took me less than 30 minutes to read the remaining pages, but I was still going over the material and making notes when Arlene let herself in a little after 11:30.

“Ready to go?” she asked.

“Yes, ma’am,” I said as I gave my notes one more look and started stuffing things back in my bag.

Less than two minutes later, we were back in the Beemer and back on the road. Arlene at least allowed me to listen to the pregame show as we traveled. I pulled into the mall parking lot as the pregame show went to its last commercial break, meaning we might have to wait a minute or two for the place to open.

I pulled around to the entrance Kacie and I had used yesterday and noticed a familiar-looking Escalade with a familiar-looking blonde in the driver’s seat parked nearby. Looks like I was getting a two-fer deal on this trip. That just might send the salesgirl over the edge.

“Pull in next to Jan,” Arlene directed as we got close.

The two besties greeted each other with squeals and hugs like they hadn’t seen each other in forever instead of since whenever they left the country club last night.

“Did you have any trouble?” the blonde goddess asked with a smirk.

“Girl, please,” the redheaded goddess smirked right back. “He didn’t even put up a fight, even after I told him I wanted to be here at noon.”

I was beginning to think these two were up to something. I just hoped it didn’t make me miss too much of the game.

“I’m right here, ya know,” I grumped as they continued having their fun.

“You were right about one thing,” Arlene said teasingly, the smirk still firmly in place. “We are just going to do what we want, anyway.”

The redhead hooked my right arm with the blonde taking my left and dragged me toward the entrance, which was unlocked by the time we got there. I guess I should be grateful that they headed straight to the boutique without dawdling and proceeded directly to the rack with the silk chokers. They quickly made their selections and moved toward the display case with the pendants.

My favorite salesgirl came over looking mightily confused.

“Mrs. Jenson?” she asked warily while darting looks at me and Jan. “Can I help you with something?”

“Natalie, isn’t it?” Arlene asked sweetly, receiving a nod from the girl. “We need to get two of the Gucci pendants. Have the ones with our logo been delivered yet?”

I thought Natalie was going to have a meltdown then and there, but she snapped to well enough to answer.

“Y-Yes, ma’am,” she stuttered. “Claudia called a little while ago to say there was a box on her desk, but I didn’t realize you were going to pick it up today. Want me to go get it?”

“Please, dear,” Arlene smiled, sending Natalie scampering toward the back of the store.

“OK, you are having way too much fun with this,” I accused once the girl was out of earshot. “What’s up?”

“Later,” the redhead whispered with only a slightly evil grin. “I don’t want Natalie knowing more than she needs to if I can help it.”

Before I could protest, Natalie hustled back with a fairly small package about six inches on a side, placing it on the counter. She’d picked up a pair of scissors from somewhere during her journey and used one blade to slice the tape that sealed the box. Opening the four flaps of the package revealed it was full of glittering silver stars.

“Is that what you wanted?” Natalie asked nervously, like she was trying to avoid a monarch’s displeasure.

Arlene picked up one of the little stars and gave it a look.

“I think this will do nicely,” the redhead said before turning to me. “What do you think, Sugar?”

I looked to see the ornament had a little clasp on one of its points with an interlocked AJ embossed in the center of the star.

“Looks sharp,” I admitted. “What’s this for?”

“One of the products we’ll be taking out to LA next week,” Arlene said. “Basically, cheap little trinkets we can give out in addition to all the other goodies that get swapped around at these shindigs. Just a way to get the brand out there.”

Natalie wasn’t the only one confused now, but I wasn’t going to press the matter in public.

“We’ll take two of them,” Arlene directed to the salesgirl. “You can put the rest back in Claudia’s office. I’ll pick them up before I leave Friday.”

“I don’t know how to ring that up,” Natalie mumbled, seeming embarrassed to admit the fact.

“Just do it the same as the Gucci pendants,” Arlene said. “I’ll call Claudia tomorrow morning to make sure everything’s done correctly.”

At the mention of the Gucci pendants, Natalie blushed and gasped at her forgetfulness, hurriedly pulling out a pair to put with the little stars.

“Will there be anything else, ma’am?” the girl asked as if her world was about to end.

“No, that will be all,” Arlene said, placing the two chokers next to the four pendants. “We’ll meet you at the register.”

Jan and Arlene bracketed me at the checkout stand, turning on very good renditions of Kacie’s big-eyed adorable act. With a sigh, I reached for my wallet as they tried to stifle giggles.

Natalie rang up the items, placed them in a bag and accepted my cash in exchange. The cost was only a few dollars more than twice what I’d spent on Kacie less than 24 hours ago, but the purchase did include the extra pendants. The salesgirl looked positively bewildered as the two goddesses again hooked my arms and led me toward the exit.

The whole endeavor had taken maybe 15 minutes from the time we entered the mall, meaning I should be able to get back to the apartment by the end of the first quarter.

Jan finally lost it as we stepped outside, unleashing a gale of laughter that drew more than a few looks from people nearby.

“You are heartless, Ar,” the blonde gasped as we moved toward the row where we were parked. “Heartless and cruel. I thought that poor girl was going to pee her panties!”

“Somebody want to tell me what’s so funny?” I asked as we approached our vehicles. “Why would she be afraid to wait on you?”

“I’m Natalie’s boss,” the redhead smirked harder than I’d ever seen anyone smirk. “I own the boutique.”


Arlene’s revelation that she owned the boutique left me with a lot of questions as we made our way back to her house.

“If you own the place, why did I have to spend money to buy you something you already own?” was the first thing out of my mouth once we were in the car.

“You should be glad to give your girlfriends little gifts like that,” she grinned. “It’s not like we went to a jewelry store for diamonds. I’ll wait until your investment pays off before I expect you to do that.”

“Oh, I don’t have a problem with it,” I said. “I’m just trying to understand the bookkeeping side of things. And I’m sure my mother would have something to say about me buying diamonds for a married woman.”

“I just wanted to see the staff in action,” Arlene said. “I haven’t been in there since the purchase went through over the summer. Kacie told me last night that Natalie didn’t act real pleased to see you.”

“I think that’s because I’d been in there three times in three weeks with a different girl each time,” I said. “Natalie must think I’m some kind of playboy.”

“Well, you do date a different girl every week,” the redhead snickered as we pulled out of the mall parking lot, Jan’s Escalade right behind us.

“At their insistence,” I pointed out. “Then I start over. It’s not like I go out chasing a new girl each week.”

It turned out the boutique was one of several across the country Arlene had taken ownership of when she put together her big business deal earlier in the year. It seemed she wanted a string of ready outlets to take advantage of her connections in the fashion industry. She was actually getting paid by several clothing lines to carry their products as well as helping them increase their online presence as shopping over the Internet became more prevalent. It was all integrated with her company, AJ Fashions. The boutique was expected to have a new sign with the same logo as the pendants I’d purchased by the end of the year.

As I was learning all this, I was also trying to keep up with the football game on the radio. From what I could gather, I hadn’t missed much. The teams had combined to punt on the first three possessions, but the locals had just turned a short pass to a tight end into about a 30-yard gain from their own 10 on the first play after the Lions’ second punt.

The sorry fuckers hit another pass for more than 30 yards into the red zone and were facing second-and-9 from the Detroit 14 when I pulled into my little parking spot.

“Let’s go watch the game,” Arlene said as I got her door and helped her out of the car. “I should be there when Coach Tucker comes over.”

We walked into the apartment to find Marie in the easy chair and Jed sitting on one of the kitchen chairs with two pizza boxes on the other. My buddy was munching on a slice as both the television and radio broadcasts were in commercial breaks.

“Daddy!” Marie squealed when she heard us enter. “Oh, hello Mrs. Jenson. Here, you take this chair. I’ll go get another kitchen chair out of the house.”

“Better make it two,” Arlene said. “We’re expecting another guest.

“What happened?” I asked Jed as I moved the pizza to the bed and took its place on the chair.

“Just kicked a 32-yard field goal,” he said after swallowing his food. “We’re up 3-0, but it should be 7-0. Had first down at the 15 and stalled. Only gained a yard in three plays.”

I’d just grabbed a slice for myself when there was a knock on the door and Jan let herself in.

“Oh, good,” she said as she stepped in carrying the little bag from the boutique. “I’m not interrupting anything. Ar, you forgot to get your present.”

“Thanks,” the redhead said, holding out her hand. “Our boy was in a hurry to get back here. I figured we’d taken up enough of his time.”

“Now which choker goes on who?” the blonde asked as she pulled the items out of the bag while I watched the kickoff and ate pizza.

“We should get someone to help us,” Arlene giggled. “Who do we have available who may have experience with this. Gary?”

The last was delivered in that too-sweet tone. I was beginning to think Morgan should have had it copyrighted. She’d make a killing in royalties just off the other women in my life.

“Let me wash my hands first,” I said after swallowing a bite. “You probably don’t want pizza grease all over your necks.”

I wolfed down the rest of my slice as I stepped into the kitchen to take care of the matter. I returned just in time to see Detroit hit a pass for 15 yards on third-and-11 as Marie entered with a pair of chairs identical to the ones already residing here. Five people more than filled up the available space, causing Jed to slide his seat a few feet closer to the kitchen.

The Lions converted another third down near midfield as Jed exhorted the defense to get ‘em off the field while I fastened the chokers around two very pretty throats. Either I got lucky or the two goddesses had the same size necks because they were satisfied with my first attempt.

“Thanks, Gary,” Jan said, rewarding me with a little kiss. “You’ll have to take me to Morton’s after we get back from LA so I can show it off. I’d better get going. Bethany and Meredith are waiting for me. Here you go, Ar.”

With that, Arlene collected her two pendants and hugged her BFF. My attention was diverted back to the TV as Stafford hit Tate for a 45-yard touchdown to covert another third down.

“Well, they did get ‘em off the field,” I said as the teams lined up for the extra point.

“That’s not how you’re supposed to do it,” Jed groused, reaching for another slice.

Jan’s departure left us with an extra chair, which my buddy put to use by putting the pizza on it after repositioning his seat for a better view of the screen. Arlene resumed her place in the easy chair while Marie perched herself on my lap. I encountered a bra strap when I placed a hand on her back, meaning I wouldn’t have to make her go get completely dressed before Coach Tucker arrived.

“Are you giving chokers to all your girlfriends?” the little waif asked as she settled in with a slice.

“It looks like it,” I said. “Staci and Morgan have both put in a request so they can wear them the next time we go out.”

“Does that mean they’re all under your protection like Marie?” Jed asked.

“Not exactly,” Arlene said, beating me to the punch. “They’ll help the security details coordinate things no matter who goes out with Gary. Jan, Meredith and I have contracted with the same company George Patterson uses. There’ll be less overlap this way. One group can handle things. The chokers will help identify us as their clients.”

“I thought it was just a fashion choice with the other girls,” I said. “Is that why all of you suddenly want to go to Morton’s? Mr. Patterson mentioned Staci’s detail wanted to know when I was going back there with her.”

“Just a happy coincidence,” the redhead said. “I’d go to Morton’s more often if Eric wasn’t paying for the country club.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.