The School Kids Ao - Cover

The School Kids Ao

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2023 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: How the class nerd and Miss “A” girl bitch meet and join together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

It was the start of 2nd term, and three teachers had not returned. We only had one replacement teacher. The classes were rearranged and I had the new teacher, Mr Sims. Half of the class were new. We were not allowed to sit until he had arranged the seating. As we were equal numbers between female and male we all had to sit next to the opposite sex. Our name were called and he drew a number from a box. I was number six and had to sit next to the window at the back of the class. I am Edward and the quiet boy of the class. I do not socialise with others. I usually came first in all tests but hated the teacher saying so.

All the boys were seated with the two bullies sitting against the wall and the third main bully in the middle front seat. They were well and truly separated. He replaced the numbers and started with the girls. Great, I got Betty, the school bitch, next to me and she was not happy either. After everyone was seated he told us we have five minutes to talk to your partner, for the term in all subjects, assignments and projects.

Betty said “Great I’m next to egg head.”
I replied “Well I’m next to the school bitch?”
We looked at each other, she said “Well I suppose we will just have to get along together?”
I answered “I’m willing if you are, how about no further name calling please?”
Betty answered “Yes, I agree, no name calling Ed.”
I answered “I don’t answer to Ed, because of the bullies, it’s taken the initials of ED.”
Betty replied “OK, what are your hobbies?”
We settle down and answered each other questions and wrote notes. The teacher called of 6 people to introduce their partner. I was called to introduce Betty. I said “Betty, my term partner” everyone giggled, “is the same age as me, being a Scorpio star sign, her interests are reading fashion magazines, make-up, designing clothes and shoes. Betty would like to be a fashion designer.”

The teacher said “That was an excellent introduction and the type I would like to hear, positive and friendly. Remember I do not know who you young adults are, at all. Next Bill.”
The class went on to introduce their partner.
Betty said “Thank you for being so kind.” I smiled at her.
The class bell rang and only 40% of the class were introduced. We left for morning break.

When we returned we started on mathematics. I am the class whizz. I quietly help Betty with the calculations, we were suppose to work as a team anyway. She was happy with my help. I did not do them, I showed her how to do it. Mr Sims kept walking around the class looking at people’s working. We handed in our results just at the end of the class. Betty and I went in different directions. I sat alone in the lunch room as normal. Betty was in the middle of her girly ‘A’ group girls. They were the fashion girls of the year.

At the end of the day, Mr Sims returned our mathematics paper and Betty was so happy having a B. I had an A as normal. Some of the other were disappointed as their homework was to complete all of the maths questions and hand them in at 8.45 tomorrow morning. I was the only one not to have homework. I quickly looked at Betty’s paper and found only three wrong. I told her which ones were wrong. She looked at me in surprise I was helping her. I said “I did not want you to waste time doing them all when you only had three wrong. Just amend the three I marked. See you tomorrow.”
I could feel her eyes on my back as I left the class.

The following morning going into school, Betty spoke to me “Edward, will you quickly look at my homework and tell me if they are correct please.” She gave me a sweet smile.
I looked at her homework and smiling back I said “All correct, well done.”
Betty was happy and hugged me “Thanks, see you in class partner?” She ran to her girlfriends to talk.

The class handed in their homework. The first one checked was Betty. Mr Sims asked “Betty did you do this on your own or did your partner do it?”
Betty stood up saying “When you returned the papers, My partner Edward looked at it and told me I only needed to correct the answers on three of them. He did not tell me the answer, I did that at home, This morning I did request Edward to check my homework and he did tell me I had the correct answers. So to answer your question I did the work sir.” She sat down.
Mr Sims replied “That class is an excellent approached to team work. Help your partner but do not do their work, give directions. Well done the both of you.” We smiled at each other. Some were grumpy. We continued with geography and history for the rest of the morning.

At lunch time Betty came over and thanked me for helping. She said “I owe you.” I smiled and poked my long tongue out at her in a friendly manner. She looked at me with wide open eyes. She sat down on the chair and was shaking.
I looked at her worried. Asking “Are you OK?”
She held my hand panting, finally saying “Yes I’m OK. Have you ever had a girlfriend Edward?”
I looked down replying “No, who wants to go out with the nerd?”
One of her girlfriends called her, she answered “No name calling, remember. See you in class.” and walked to her girlfriends table. I finished my lunch.

On Wednesday. We did computer classes and in the afternoon art classes. I was a great help to Betty in the computer class and she was a great help to me in art. We found something we could really help each other in. In English we were equal and did enjoy the subject. In science class I was into chemistry and physics, Betty was into biology. So again we were helpful to each other. I was beginning to enjoy Betty company in the class room.

On Thursday Betty asked “Can you come to my house tomorrow night and stay the night with my brother Ian. Our parents are going away for the weekend and we are allowed one friend?”
I was astonished with the question and replied “Sure if mum allows.”
That night Betty, acting as her mother, did ring my mum and asked. Mum did agree and packed a bag including swimmers for the weekend. I would be catching the bus home with Betty and her brother.

At school on Friday I did not see her brother at all. We had a good day in all classes. After school Betty got on the bus with me and we did sit together. We arrived at her house and she instructed me to put my bags in the spare room, get out of our school clothes and have a shower.

I closed my door and undressed fully. I put the towel around me and went to find the shower. Betty was in her room naked, combing her hair. I stopped and looked at her. She was beautiful. Lovely shinny light brown hair, natural, sexy pink nipples on her lovely well sized boobs, a beautiful slim waist and tiny ass. Long beautiful legs with a nice muscle definition. A perfect model I thought. She turned and looked at me smiling showing me her lightly trimmed light brown pussy hair. I was ramrod hard. I held my towel as not to show she had made me very hard. Betty asked “Come in and close the door Edward.” I entered and closed the door. “I’m naked, ready for my shower, how about you dropping the towel so I can see you?”
I stammered, “We are showing together?”
Betty smiled “Have you never seen a naked female before?” I shook my head. “Drop your towel!”
I did and she semi screamed looking in astonishment at me. “Fucking hell Edward, your built like a stud?” I covered my cock, with my hands. “Have you never seen a naked girl before?” Again I shook my head as she repeated the question. “Come here and remove your hands, You can see me, so it’s only fair I should see you.” I dropped my hands to my side and walked towards her. “If I touch you, are you going to shoot cum all over me?” I nodded. “Lay on my bed.” I laid on her bed looking at her. She walked over, smiling, she opened her legs and sat on my chest with her arse facing me. “Tongue fuck my pussy Edward please.” as she lent forward and sucked my super hard cock with her beautiful lips. I shot my load deep inside her mouth as she pushed her pussy over my mouth to quiet my noise. I stuck my long tongue, inexperience into her pussy. She came, flooding my mouth with her juices, She tasted fantastically sweet and I swallowed as much as I could. We stayed like this for ages, well ten minutes or so.

I was still hard and enjoying the view of her pussy and arse. Betty moved and sat on my legs feeling my hard cock with her soft hands. Without a word she moved my cock to an upright position and sat her sweet pussy over the head of my cock. She was tight. “Just let me fit it into my pussy Mr Ed.” I let her slowly rise and slide down. I reached for her boobs trapping her super hard nipples between my fingers and closed my hands over her boobs. She came, not as much as before, but as I felt her juices run over my cock, she slid further down each time. I could feel my cock swelling and as I was about to cum again, Betty came, this started my shooting into her pussy hard. She came again one after another. Every time I shot, she screamed in pleasure. We collapsed shaking and holding each other. Betty kissed me, pushing her tongue deep within my mouth. We fell asleep.

I could feel Betty’s hard nipples poking into my chest. We had fallen asleep for over an hour. As Betty was still on top of me I could feel my cock getting hard again and I did not realise I was still inside of her. As I got hard Betty woke up and smiled at me. “Fuck, you cum a lot and what, you are still inside of me. O, I can feel you getting hard, what a feeling,” I started to slowly pump upwards in a normal body action. Betty held me and rolled over. Now I was on top. “Mr Ed just fuck me!” So I did, I pumped into her. Her legs were wrapped around my arse and pulling me deeper into her. She screamed and I shot another load into her pussy. I kissed her to keep her quiet. Betty grabbed my head and pulled me tight to her lips and screamed louder, this time into me. We collapsed again but did not sleep this time.

I kissed her, she responded and both of our stomachs growled in hunger. We laughed. Betty said “Now it definitely shower time Edward.” We moved off the bed and into the shower. I washed Betty and she washed me. I was still hard. We dried each other and walked naked to the kitchen.
Betty said “I have a confession to make Edward. We are alone, just you and me this weekend. Mum and Dad have taken my brother to a camp for the weekend, they will be back Sunday after dinner. I am suppose to be staying with a girlfriend this weekend but after you made me cum in the school canteen, I wanted your tongue this weekend but now I want you in total. Mind, body and spirit.”
I answered “Well I am yours as you please my sexy queen and not bitch now?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.