Loving Helena - Cover

Loving Helena

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2023 by Harry Bolo

Coming of Age Sex Story: My sister was forced into sex. His pencil dick is now history. Short story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

I went home early due to the film I wanted to watch was cancelled. Inside the house I heard moaning and groaning. Walking upstairs I noticed my older sister of 11 months on her bed with the boy Bruce fucking her pussy. I did not like him and he is a school bully, but he won’t touch me. I have knocked him out twice in school.

I stepped into the room and said “Well sis I see you could be caught again with pencil dick, You could at least closed the door.”

I left the door open and went to turn around when Bruce said “Close the fucking door or else?”

Looking at him I asked “Yea, where are your tiny dick friends now. You really want to try it again?”
He stood up and I laughed. I could not help it. His dick was just under five inches, hard, and looked like a pencil, really small. “Sis does that give you any pleasure or is he forcing you?”
The look on my sister face confirmed my worst fear. Sis replied “I was told if I did not do it he would bash you up again!”
Stepping into the room I gave Bruce an under cut that knocked him out on the floor. I grabbed my sister’s phone and took a picture of the naked Bruce with a hard cock. I quickly sent it out to her girlfriends with the message ‘Bruce shows me his hard pencil dick, don’t be bullied by the tiny prick.’

My sister Helena, quickly put on a dress, God she did look sexy. We carried Bruce out naked to his car. We drove it to the local milk bar and left the car right in front of the main door so anyone coming out would see him. I locked the doors and put his keys under the wheel well.

We walked home and I held my sister’s hand getting the story. “Bruce and his gang of five were forcing her girlfriends into sex by threatening to bash their younger brothers and sisters if they did not give it to them. He found out you were going out tonight and called around forcing me to have sex with him. I’ve had a few other boys but he was the worse, no foreplay just fucking. I did not think he was too small.” I looked at her. She looked at me. “Are you hiding something from me brother?” I did not answer.

We entered the house just as mum and dad arrived home, Sis went upstairs and quickly tidied her room whilst I made mum and dad a late evening hot drink. They had been out to the club and were quite merry.

Dad asked “Well Helena and Barry what have you been doing tonight?”
I explained the cinema cancelled my show and I met Helena at the milk bar and we walked home just chatting. Helena agreed as she was bored at home she went to the milk bar to meet one of her girlfriends. We managed to get away with that. We all retired to bed.

Mum and dad left for work early, I think to get some breakfast from last night drinking. It was not a school day for us. It was going to be a very hot day and even at this time of the morning it was 34c. I was just sleeping in my pyjama shorts on top of the sheets when Helena walked into my room. She laid down on my bed and cuddled me apparently. As I did not move she felt me within my shorts. Being asleep I was having a nice dream. I became hard in my sisters hand and she sat up to look at my monster as she called it. She was stroking me and started to lick my head after drawing back my foreskin. I woke up and shot my cum into Helena’s throat. She coked a bit but held on till I finished. Some cum had fallen onto my shorts. She licked this up.

Helena turned and looked at my shocked face saying “Now I know your secret stud and no wonder you called Bruce a pencil dick.” She grabbed me again and sat on my cock. It took a few minutes for me to fit inside her. Helena moaned, in pleasure, riding my super hard cock. All of a sudden her eyes rolled back in her head and she cum. Man did she cum, she flooded my shorts and made me shoot into her. We collapsed in pleasure hugging each other and fell asleep.

Since that morning my sister and I have been the best of friends.

Barry, Helena,

Bruce.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.