The Naughty Girls Club No. 41 - Kneesies - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 41 - Kneesies

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: June is coming down with a cold. Jamie has a cure. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   White Female   Oriental Female   Illustrated   .

Hi Jill

How are you? Everyone here seems to be coming down with something. Like this morning we had just finished making the bed when June sneezed.

“Bless you,” I said. I don’t think I’d ever said that before.

“I think I’m coming down with a code,” June snuffled.

“Oh no, let me kiss it and make it better,” I said. It just popped into my mind to say that.

“You want to kiss my nodes?” June said.

“Sure,” I said. “I’d love to kiss your nodes, not to mention your nose and your nipples and your knees and every other part of you that starts with N.”

June laughed. “Knees doan star wid N. Even I know dat.”

“Fuck,” I said.

“Fuck?”

“Yeah, fuck. If I can’t kiss your nose at least let me fuck it. And your knees too.”

“How are you going do...?”

“Easy,” I said, pushing her back onto the bed and climbing on top of her. Mounting her knee. Rubbing my cunt over her knee. “I’d like to see a boy do this.”

the-naughty-girls-club-no-41-kneesies-1.jpg

June laughed. I kept fucking her knee.

“Oh gosh, you’re going to make me come,” I said. I was pretending, but saying it somehow turned me on.

“Yes, cumb on by knee,” June said. “I wanna feel you cumb on by knee.”

I came on her knee.

“I can’t believe you f-fu-fu-fu-choo!”

“Now for your nose,” I said, snaking myself up her body.

Fucking her nose was even better than fucking her knee.

the-naughty-girls-club-no-41-kneesies-2.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.