The Naughty Girls Club No. 39 - Penis Envoy - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 39 - Penis Envoy

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: During sex with June, Jessica wonders what it would like to have a cock. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Jill Jill Jill

I’m not sure where to start. It was a glorious morning. June and I had such good wake up sex. We both had to pee so bad, but we didn’t let that stop us. No, we didn’t wet the bed or each other. Not with pee, anyway. So I was sucking hard on her tit and fingering her cunt just right, the sucks and finger touches timed perfectly, when I had this weird thought. I wished I had a cock to feel what it was like fully inside her, to feel her coming on my cock, to feel what it felt like to come inside her with my cock. So I stopped sucking and fingering. June asked me what was wrong. “Oh, nothing,” I said. “I just gotta pee real bad.” So we both peed and then went back to bed and picked up where we’d left off.

the-naughty-girls-club-no-39-penis-envoy-1.jpg

But I couldn’t get those cock thoughts out of my head. I mean I don’t really have the urge to be a boy, not in the least, though I know some people think I’m a bit that way. Unfeminine. I’m okay with that.

Later in the morning I did a sketch of me with a penis. I had fun doing it, deciding what kind of cock I wanted. I reddened the tip a bit, to make it look like I was really turned on, or maybe even to make it look like I’d just been fucking, and I reddened my tits a little. Fair is fair.

the-naughty-girls-club-no-39-penis-envoy-2.jpg

I planned to show the sketch to June when she came home from her gymnastics practice, but then I chickened out. What if she hated the idea? I mean, what if she hated that I’d even think of such a thing? But then I sort of broke down. I didn’t show her the sketch, but as casually as I could, I said, “Would you still...” I was going to say “love me if I were a guy,” but I softened it to “Would you still be with me if I were a guy?”

June sort of snorted. A scoffing sort of snort.

“So that’s a no?” I said.

“No, no ‘no,’” June said. “It would be great if you were a guy.”

“It would?”

“Sure. Then I could introduce you to my mom as my lover, and we could get married and have a bunch of kids and live happily ever after.”

“Seriously?” I said.

“Yeah, it would be great,” she said.

I nodded as if I understood. But I don’t understand. I guess what it means is that the way things are, she doesn’t plan on us living happily ever after together. Or something like that.

Anyway, don’t worry, I’m not planning on having any operations. But I might see about getting one of those two-way dildos so June and I could fuck the fuck out of each other. Seriously.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.