The Naughty Girls Club No. 37 - Upside Down Kiss - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 37 - Upside Down Kiss

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jessica comes home to find June masturbating on the couch. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Hi Jill

Have you ever kissed someone upside down? I don’t mean like sixty-nining, though that’s sort of what comes to mind, isn’t it? Let me try to explain. I came home from the meeting with my art advisor. (He’s a cool guy and I sucked him off, but that’s another story.) June was on the couch masturbating. I’m not sure if she was aware I’d come in. She was really into it. From her little gasps I could tell she was really close to coming.

the-naughty-girls-club-no-37-upside-down-kiss-1.jpg

I went up to the couch. I was standing at the head end, and her head was over the edge. Her hands were still busy with her cunt and she was still panting, that gasping sort of breath just before orgasm, and I watched for a few seconds and then I bent down and kissed her. She jerked, the jerk of surprise but also the jerk of orgasm. It was like she was coming in my mouth.

the-naughty-girls-club-no-37-upside-down-kiss-2.jpg

My tongue plunged and plunged, like I was fucking her mouth with my tongue, and then I caught her tongue and sucked it into my mouth. I wondered if she could taste my advisor. I sucked her tongue like I was sucking a cock. Then I drew back, and our eyes locked. Anyway, that was the upside-down kiss. You should try it sometime. Our eyes held each other and then she blinked and I gave her a quick upside down kiss, just a peck, and then I hopped over the end of the couch and down her body and kissed her just-come cunt. I didn’t stop until she’d come again and again, until she was essentially coming non-stop. Then I scrambled around so I was now facing her and kissed her right-side up. I wanted her to taste herself. To taste how good she tasted. I’m in love, Jill, plain and simple.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.