Making Family Pay - Cover

Making Family Pay

Copyright© 2023 by Manny Peddy

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An angry young man uses his new-found abilities to humiliate his family, both step and biological. Then he branches out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma   mt   ft   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Facial   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

I had a goal in mind, now I needed to figure out how achieve it. In science and math, you always start with simple concepts and move to the more complex, so I decided that the easiest and most effective path was to go after the low-hanging fruit. In this case, the low-hanging fruit consisted of Craig, Cam, and Karli (hey, alliteration! Ms. Tyler would be proud!). My reasoning was as follows: Karli was not blood relative to either Craig or Cam. The incest hurdle would be cleared, oh yes, it would, but I didn’t need to start there. Getting either one of the guys to fuck my half-sister would be easier that getting them to fuck Maddie. That would happen soon enough, but better to start with an easy win. Second, all three of them shared a certain drive, for lack of a better term. I’ve already related how Cam pulled his pud pretty much every day, but Karli spent a lot of time flicking the bean herself. Craig, as far as I could tell, was physically faithful to my mother, but that didn’t keep him from looking and fantasizing. (Oh, earlier, I should have mentioned that once I knew someone’s profile, if I had an idea of where they were, I could locate them pretty much anywhere in town. I didn’t know if I could cover longer distances and I had no way to find out). In fact, there was someone at his office who really spiked his stats, spiked them enough that sometimes, when I ‘watched’ him and my mom fuck, I could tell from his levels that he was thinking about this other person while he plowed Tami Lynn. The final consideration was the foci they shared: the basement gym. All three of them loved to work out (all five of them actually, but I’ve already mentioned why Maddie was off the list, and I had plans for my mom that were going to require laying some foundation), so it would be easy to arrange for them to be in each other’s presence, focused on their bodies, wearing little clothing, and getting hot and sweaty. That always makes things easier.

I watched them for several days, not from the gym itself, no way was I going down there, but from my room I kept track of all their readings. Eventually, I was ready to begin manipulating the situation. I really just used what I’d learned from that afternoon with Maddie and took my time, at first just introducing broadly sexual thoughts and impulses. See how that sweat’s beading on her stomach? What about the way his arms flex when he’s doing curls? I did all that to build a baseline of sexual inclination, then I gradually grew more explicit, until it was time to actually try and make something happen. It seemed like the best lever to use was Karli, who was the horniest of the three (although not by much). A great opportunity presented itself when Maddie had a Saturday diving practice and Tami Lynn had a nail appointment, so it would just be Cam, Karli, and Craig working out. At this point, I’m going to remove myself from the narration. I’m not going to give you a blow-by-blow (ha!) of everything I did, but assume that I was pretty hands-on throughout. Okay? Here goes:

Cam pulls on his gray gym shorts, then laces up his workout shoes. He enjoys his Saturday morning workout. He can concentrate on the spots that he thinks need improvement, instead of following a coach’s plan. He stomps his feet a couple of times; the shoes feel good. He grabs an old white T-shirt and pulls it over his head. His step-mom has a rule about going without a shirt in the house, claiming it’s not fair for the men to be able to go shirtless when the women can’t. Cam smirks and squeezes his sack. He wouldn’t mind if Tami Lynn went topless; he’d love to catch a look at her sweater meat.

He jogs down the basement steps and pushes open the door, revealing a large, carpeted area with three white-painted walls. The wall opposite the door is lined with floor-to-ceiling mirrors. His dad’s spent a lot of money outfitting this space: there’s a Body Fit 2 Stack Commercial Gym, a Body Solid Power Rack, Nordic Track treadmill, elliptical, and rowing machine, a full set of kettlebells, weighted jump ropes, medicine balls, and a complete rack of free weights. There’s even a sauna in the far right corner. Yes, it’s pretty much a perfect workout environment; it makes the school’s set-up look like shit, which gives Cam an extra surge of pride. He warms up, air squats and lunges, then grabs a weighted jump rope, a two-pounder, and goes for ten minutes. He gets a good sweat going, just a little burn in shoulders, then hangs up the rope. He’s pumping pretty good, so he peels off his t-shirt and trows it over the Power Rack. He runs a hand over his chest, feeling the swell of his pecs, and gives his nipples just a slight rub. Then it’s kettle bell time.


Karli stands in front of her mirror, looking at her naked body, then at the spandex exercise leggings she’s chosen today. She usually wears a pair of spandex boxer-briefs or a mid-thigh shorts and then a pair of gym shorts over that, but today she’s decided to do something a little different. She picks up the pants in one hand and runs the other one over her flat stomach. Karli’s taken a pair of electric clippers to her bush and trimmed it down to stubble; those leggings are way too tight for panties, and pubic hair will just get pulled and chafed. She pulls the spandex over her calves, then her thighs. The pants are low-rise; there’s a good three inches of bare skin between her navel and the waistband. She snugs them up tightly and looks in the mirror. The pants are so tight that she’s sporting an obvious camel-toe and the back seam runs right up the crack of her ass, so snug she might as well be wearing a g-string.

Karli likes what she sees. The leggings are definitely hot; looking at her reflection, she feels her nipples getting a little hard. She flicks one of them, a little thrill running through her. She makes a snap decision and shoves her sports bra back in the drawer, then slips a gray tank top over her head. It’s a cropped racerback, and as turns this way and that, Karli can plainly see some tit jiggle and side boob. Who cares? She’s not like that frigid little beyotch Maddie. Satisfied with her outfit, Karli laces up her shoes and heads toward the gym.


Cam’s halfway through his set when the door opens and Karli walks in. It’s typical Karli, probably late because she spent too much time primping, like that matters when you’re getting fit. Still, she does look good, her dark hair pulled back in a ponytail, her lips all fat and red, wearing a pair of leggings that look like a coat of raspberry-colored paint from below her navel to the knee, then flare out slightly. Cam can clearly see the cleft of her cock holster outlined by the spandex. She’s got on a gray racerback tank that ends mid-rib cage, leaving a healthy expanse of skin visible. Magenta-and-gray sweatbands are on either arm. All pretty standard, but when she turns toward the treadmill, Cam’s startled to see that she’s clearly not wearing a bra. Not that he’s complaining, but she’s never done this before. It’s not a huge surprise; Cam’s always thought Karli resided somewhere between cocktease and slut, but as she starts striding on the treadmill, those melons are obviously jiggling. She’s working the treadmill pretty good, and sweat starts to trickle down her back; before long, there’s a dark streak running right down the crack of her ass.

Cam puts down the kettle bells and goes over to the rowing machine to begin a set, but he didn’t just choose the rower by accident. When he sits down on the padded seat, his head’s just about the right height to watch Karli’s ass pump as she increases her speed and incline. He can’t believe he’s never really noticed how tight and high Karli’s ass is. At one level, he’s always known she’s good-looking, but now, mmmm, that ass! Pretty soon, he realizes that his his rowing motion is being compromised by his boner.

Karli finishes the treadmill, which is good, but she gets on the elliptical, which is not, because if the treadmill made her behind look fine, the way it looks on the elliptical makes him light-headed. Those tight, muscular cheeks bunching and rolling under the spandex ... Cam almost groans. He feels strange. It’s not like he hasn’t snuck looks at Karli’s ass before; she’s not his biological sister, after all. But this is different; his cock is straining like a racehorse in the starting gate.

The timer dings. He’s completed his set on the rower. Cam tries to inconspicuously adjust his dick; thankfully, by the time he’s standing up, it’s softened a little, he’s not totally pitching a tent. Karli’s finished with the treadmill and is wiping off with a towel. Cam can see her reflection in the mirror; the points of her nipples are tenting her tank top. Even weirder, it looks like she’s admiring herself in the mirror as well. Cam loads the bar for the bench press and lies down. “Spot me?” he asks.

Karli breaks away from her reflection. “Sure,” she says. As Cam grips the bar with both hands, she straddles the head of the bench and reaches out over the bar. Cam stifles a smile; from this angle, he can plainly see her labia outlined against the Lycra of her leggings, the seam actually running up the middle and dividing the lips. It also looks like there’s a wet spot forming there, and he’s pretty sure it’s not sweat. For a crazy second, he’s tempted to lift his head and take a long, slow lick. To banish that though, he lifts his gaze a little higher, and he can see up her cropped top and take in the glory of full, firm underboob. The fabric of her tank top hangs off her nipples and gives him a wide-angle view. Cam closes his eyes and concentrates on lifting the bar.


Karli has teased Cam before, sure ... the odd towel slip after a shower, a door left ‘accidentally’ ajar, but never anything serious; he’s never seen anything, really. Today, though, she knows that he’s looking straight up into her pussy, or watching her tits sway. She knows this because she can clearly see his dick outlined against his gym shorts, and his gun is clearly cocked and loaded. Karli feels her twat juicing, feels it soaking into her leggings, and resists the temptation to squat down and grind her snatch against the edge of the weight bench. She’s breathing fast, almost light-headed, and seriously considering reaching down and squeezing the head of Cam’s dick when he’s finished his bench, when the door opens...


Craig Bradley is a pretty simple guy who holds to a few simple beliefs. He’s worked hard and made a lot of money, so he assumes that he’s made a lot of money because he works hard. Craig Bradley, in other words, is something of an idiot. He’s also pretty vain, a man who’s very aware that he’s forty and that, while forty isn’t sixty, it certainly isn’t twenty. He’s dressed in spandex workout shorts because they hug his bulge and his ass (remember, he’s vain), and a faded Smash Mouth t-shirt, because ‘All Star’ is his jam (of course it is). He jogs down the steps, proud of how nimble he is, and opens the door to the gym.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.