The Naughty Girls Club No. 33 - Wake Up Call - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 33 - Wake Up Call

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Jessica wakes up to find June is not in bed. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

Hi Jill

How’s your day so far? I haven’t decided yet about mine. Maybe by the time I go to bed it will all be clear. Maybe if I talk it out in this email to you I’ll get a clue.

So it started with me waking up. June wasn’t in bed. Lately we’ve been waking up together. Or what really happens is that one of us wakes up and finds a sexy way to wake up the other. The lightest possible kisses. The gentlest touches. The tiniest sort of tickles. And then the kisses and touches turn more and more ferocious. And then they calm, we calm, we hold and hug and breathe each other, calming down from our orgasms, and the day is underway.

But today June wasn’t in bed. I admit I was a bit miffed. I felt abandoned. But right away I thought that maybe she wasn’t feeling well. Anyway I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and there she was standing at the sink looking at herself in the mirror. She glanced at me in reflection and smiled a shy sort of hi and her eyes went back to herself.

the-naughty-girls-club-no-33-wake-up-call.jpg

I watched her for a bit, maybe a minute or more, and then I stepped closer. I thought about saying something but I didn’t know what to say. I suppose “Good morning” would have been appropriate. Her eyes flickered to me and then away, and her hand went to her breast. I almost thought her hand was asking me something. “Go ahead,” I wanted to say. “Touch your nipple.” But I didn’t say anything. And she touched her nipple. Gentle touches like the kind I might have made in bed waking her up. “Twist it,” I wanted to say. “Pull it and twist it.” But I didn’t say anything. And she pulled her nipple. She twisted it. And her eyes flickered. And I could see in the mirror that she was turning herself on. But was this because of me or in spite of me or something else?

Her fingers kept up their play. I noticed for the first time that the water from the faucet was running. A steady stream. Our sink drains but not as fast as it should, and the water was filling the basin. It might take five or ten minutes to overflow. I listened to the water and watched June’s forefinger circling her stiff nipple. Round and round and round. Her other nipple was equally stiff. I wanted to take it between my lips. To suck it and clamp my teeth around it and tug it gently, and while tugging it to lick it with my tongue. We’ve done that, and it makes her come pretty quick. But I didn’t do anything. And the basin was filling. Only a few inches from the top.

I let my eyes drop. June’s ass. I love June’s ass. My hand was only inches away. I thought about caressing her ass. I thought about slipping my fingers into the crease. About pushing a finger firmly against her asshole. About pushing enough for penetration. That’s what I wanted to do—finger fuck her ass until she came, until I could feel the hard hot clench of her orgasm. But I just stood there. Watching.

Then I thought, “I’m being good. I’m behaving properly.” And then I thought, “But she wants me to. She wants me to finger fuck her ass and feel her come.” And then I thought, “But what if when I touch her she jerks away?” I didn’t know what to do. I wanted her to tell me what to do. I wanted her to say, “Touch me. Touch me and make me come.”

The water was right up to the edge of the basin. Another few seconds more and it would go over the top.

At that point my choices seemed to be: turn off the water. Or finger fuck her ass. Or turn away and leave. Or just stand there.

Guess what I did.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.