Christmas Yoga Mats - Cover

Christmas Yoga Mats

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Nat and Kat try out their new Christmas yoga mats. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Illustrated   .

For Christmas the twins got yoga mats. Nat’s was blue, Kat’s was pink.

“But we can share, right?” said Nat.

“Sure,” Kat agreed. “We’ll share yours.”

“What about yours?” Nat wanted to know.

“Mine’s for special occasions,” Kat said.

“So what shall we do first?” Nat asked.

“We’ll start out with the basics,” Kat said. “I’ll do the downward dog and you’ll fuck me from behind.”

31094-yoga-1.jpg

Midway through her orgasm, Kat’s legs gave out.

Nat followed her to the mat.

“Oh yeah,” Kat extolled. “Keep fucking me. Deeper. Deeper. I wanna feel your balls on my butt.”

31094-yoga-2.jpg

Nat fucked her deeper and deeper.

Kat yowled. So slippery did her cunt become, so hard did it squeeze Nat’s cock, that he couldn’t stay in.

Quickly Kat swiveled.

“Squeeze my tits now,” Kat commanded. “Squeeze my tits while you rub your dick on my clit.”

Nat squeezed Kat’s tits. His dick rubbed her clit.

“More, more, more,” Kat gasped. “I need one more cum. One more, one more, one more.”

31094-yoga-3.jpg

“Good dog,” said Kat, once she was fully satisfied.

“What about the pink mat?” Nat asked. “What about the special occasion?”

“Don’t be so greedy,” Kat said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.