Susan Too - Cover

Susan Too

by Aurora

Copyright© 2023 by Aurora

Drama Sex Story: Another story about Susan, ponies, her developing career and, hopefully, success. This is a sort of side plot to the Engineer which I found interesting enough to pursue.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   PonyGirl   .

I really hadn’t been in close touch with everything that had been going on at the farm for some months now because of the contract I was working on. As I was tying up the ends I hadn’t even been home at all for several weekends, so I had no idea that there was a problem brewing. I certainly didn’t learn of anything when I arrived at Jennifer’s caravan about nine o’clock on a Saturday evening, because as soon as the door was open I was grabbed by the shirt front and hauled inside. By the time Jennifer was satisfied I was worn out and drifted off to sleep. When I woke she had left to begin her day’s chores. After a shower I wandered over to the main house for breakfast where, apart from Charles, there wasn’t much movement either. After breakfast my perambulations eventually ended up, as you would have expected, at Annies. And Annie was the one person who really did know what was going on. The fount of all knowledge one might say, and it was here that I discovered what Susan had been up to.


Susan was thoroughly enjoying her trip back to the farm.

“This is a lovely car, the leather is so soft.” she remarked to James. “What make is it?”

“It’s a Bentley Arnage, Miss Susan,” Replied James. “Only for very special people!” He grinned in the mirror.

“Nothing special about me,” said Susan. “And I smell of horses!”

“Not the first to do that!” said James. “And no harm there. But I think you may be wrong.”

“I know someone who has a Bentley,” said Susan after some thought. The thought was mainly about how she should refer to Horace. A friend? Well not really, and she certainly wasn’t going to say client! “But it isn’t what you said, it’s a Mulan, or something.”

“A Mulsanne then,” said James.

“Yes,” Susan replied, “yes, that was it.”

“Nice, sporty plus luxury. And very expensive.”

“Faster than this one?”

“Probably not, this’ll do a hundred and fifty plus, but it’ll be quicker to get there.”

There was silence for a few minutes, and then it was time for Susan to give James directions to where she wanted to be dropped.

James stopped at the entrance to the stable yard, got out and opened the door for Susan.

“Thank you,” said Susan.

“A pleasure Miss Susan, I hope to see you again soon.” said James.

Susan walked in, in high spirits until she saw Binky come out of the office.

“Where the fuck have you been?” shouted Binky. “I see you’ve got yourself a sugar daddy.”

Susan heard a discrete cough behind her. She turned and smiled at James.

“No problem James, I’ll deal with it,” she said.

“Right, Miss, if you’re sure,” said James, and, acknowledging Susan’s nod. got back in the car and drove off.

Susan turned back to Binky.

“I’ve got a new job, and with someone who respects me, and has confidence in my abilities, rather than just leaving me to shovel shit whilst she goes off screwing the boy who should be doing it.”

“A job on you back no doubt! And what about me? What am I going to do without you?”

“You can rely on your toy boy I should say.”

“Jeremy’s left.” Binky appeared to be on the edge of tears.

“Why’s that? Or can I guess? Yes,” said Susan, “If I were writing the script, I’d say you just told him you’re pregnant.”

Binky burst into tears.

“Oh, shit! You are aren’t you!” Susan realised that rather than a barbed remark she had hit the truth. “Fer Chrissakes what goes through your brain cell? Did you just start this business so that you could roger any young lad who wanted to ride a horse? You’ve done damn all to promote this business. What did you expect, people would beat a path to your door? I’ve been talking to Jennifer, she knows far more than you do about business. You ought to talk to her.”

Binky snarled at Susan. “Don’t you dare talk to me like that. You go whoring yourself with those disgusting twins, and then you turn up here in a car only tarts would ride around in.”

Susan had had just about enough. She grabbed Binky by the arm and, before she could object, pretty well frog marched her into the big barn. Quite what the horses looking over the doors of their loose boxes thought when they saw Susan use the same twist she had on Dee, and ended up with Binky face down over her knee, cannot be known. They did, however, make disturbed whinnies when Susan began to deliver a number of very hard smacks to Binky’s backside, and Binky screamed invective.

Susan stood up and Binky rolled onto the floor.

“You’ve assaulted me,” Binky screamed. “I’ll go to the police.”

“I’ve just hurt my hand on your bony arse,” Susan snapped back. “And who is going to believe that you couldn’t defend yourself? And who is going to be a witness?”

“Well, I could,” said a voice.

Susan jerk up and saw Binky’s sister Dolly standing in the doorway.

“Oh! Mrs Withers Green! I’m sorry...!” Susan trailed off.

“Don’t worry, Susan. I’d only make a fuss if I didn’t agree with you that it was needed and well deserved. It’s a pity that our father didn’t do it years ago. God knows she gave him every reason. So don’t be sorry,” said Dolly. She looked at Susan. “My word, but you’ve changed! And for the better too, if I may say. Which is far more than I can say for my sister, who is still the same spoiled brat she always has been. Binky indeed! That’s the pet name given to her by her doting daddy. Well our daddy, but she was always daddy’s girl. Her name is really Belinda, and I really can’t see anything wrong with that. I’m sorry I’ve been away these last weeks, Susan, but little Christopher has been very ill. I should have realised what would happen as soon as my back was turned. I should have got you to keep her in check, but now you’ve got another job. I’m going to miss you. By the way, how are you getting on with Dee?”

Susan giggled. “I gave her the same treatment. You wouldn’t believe the improvement! Anyway, I haven’t gone yet,” she went on, “but what are you going to do when she has the baby?”

Dolly looked at her, and then at her sister. Her expression changed from questioning to horror.

“You’re pregnant?” she addressed Binky, or more properly Belinda who nodded and sniffed. “you stupid cow, what were you thinking. Or I supposed the only thing you were thinking with is between your legs.”

“And what about you?” Binky was beginning to recover and this was an opening for an attack.

“In case you hadn’t noticed, I have a husband,” said Dolly. “How long have you known, Susan?”

“About ten minutes,” said Susan. “but this morning I had to deal with Jeremy’s mother. She was threatening to go to the papers with the story of how her underage son was seduced.”

“Is he under aged?

“No, he’s sixteen, but I don’t think that’ll stop the Echo telling a good story.”

“What the hell are we going to do?”

“Umm ... well ... she agree to drop the matter,” Susan blushed.

“And how did you persuade her?” Dolly looked at Susan with a raised eyebrow. “Or would it be better if I didn’t know?”

“She’s a whore,” Binky snarled. “She’ll do anything...”

“Shut up,” said Dolly. “There’s only one of those here, and we’ve yet to decide what to do with you.”

Binky swung an open handed slap towards Dolly’s face only to find her wrist in an iron grip.

Both sisters looked at Susan.

“Anticipation,” she said, matter of factly.

Binky collapsed in tears.

“You’d better leave us too it,” said Dolly. “Can you come in as often as possible until we can get someone else?”

Susan agreed, and left the sisters to sort out their differences ... or maybe they weren’t so different.


The next day Susan arrived at the stables to find the place deserted apart from the horses. She went to work cleaning and checking to see that they had water and whatever feed was necessary, and then decided that coffee with Annie would be a good idea. She found that Annie was already entertaining Jennifer and a girl she hadn’t met before.

“Come in, come in, sit yourself down,” said Annie. “We’re just discussing the idea of a coffee shop to go with the farm shop. Oh! You don’t know Joanna, George’s daughter do you?”

Susan was somewhat taken aback, having no idea that George had a daughter. She took the offered mug of coffee.

“What do you think,” asked Joanna.

“Well, the coffee would have to be as good as Annie’s,” said Susan, to much laughter. “But we wouldn’t have a wise counsel to come and pour our troubles out to, would we?”

“Oh, I’d still be here,” said Annie. “Is that why you came?”

Susan blushed. “Umm, well sort of,” she said. “But I do like to see you,” she added hastily to more laughter.

“Tell all,” said Jennifer. “I’ll bet I can guess some of it.”

“Well,” Susan began, “Binky, by the way did you know her name was Belinda?” she asked.

“Yes,” said Annie.

“Well, she really has been a pain in the ... umm, region of the upper thigh,” said Susan.

“Arse,” Jennifer commented. “Yes, I can believe that. And this has something to do with her screwing the stable boy.”

“Yes,” Susan was somewhat taken aback. “How did you know?”

“Nothing on the farm is that private, and I get around to most of it.”

“Oh!” Susan thought for a moment. “Anyway,” she continued, “I’ve got a new job. So I won’t have to worry about it any more.”

“What’s the new job?” asked Annie.

“You know I did that modelling thing with Mel?” Annie nodded, “Well, she took me to see her agent and he took me on. It’s commission, but if I’m not good enough I’ll go back to the supermarket.”

“I’m sure that won’t happen,” said Annie, with the agreement of the other girls.

“You can come and work for me,” said Jennifer. “I’m going to have to get someone soon.”


The rest of Susan’s week was rather mundane. She spent time at the stables where Binky apologised for her behaviour, and told her that she had been to the doctors for a check up. She was, she said, nervous about having the baby, but at the same time had a pleasurable sense of anticipation. When Dolly came in Susan suggested that it might be an idea to have Joanna provide some marketing assistance. One of the things that had come up during the discussions at Annies was that Joanna had a degree in marketing, and she thought it was a good idea if there was a unified approach for the businesses.

Friday evening Susan called Susanna and arranged to meet her the following day. She then attended to Dee who had a list of her misdeeds during the week. The twins had agreed with Susan that since Dee was employed by them, they would send her a list, in fact memorised by Dee, for Susan to deal with. Most of this was minor stuff, but Dee was better if she had been punished however minor her infractions and misdemeanours. She was in fact delighted to have a job for the first time and was working hard. After a half dozen lashes Susan took Dee to the pub for supper.

Saturday morning Susan made her way to The Grange. The twins were in the kitchen breakfasting and getting ready for the day. Susan sat down and helped herself to coffee.

“Can you pop in later?” asked ... no they were at it again and Susan wasn’t sure which one was which until the speaker smiled.

“Yes, Jack,” she replied. “Is Horace coming?”

“He usually does when you’re here,” Jill laughed. “What are you up to?”

Susan explained what had happened.

“So Binky is pregnant by this sisteen year old, silly cow, and you’re sorting it? D’you think it’ll be fun?” asked Jack.

“I jolly well hope so,” Susan replied. “Binky called me all sorts of names, she really was spitefull. So now I’m a whore and a tart, and if that’s the case I’m going to enjoy it.”

There was general laughter and Susan went out to the stables to get ready.

As she cleaned and got everything in order she did wonder whether this pony thing would get ... sort of boring, same thing every time. But then she thought about people who went to football matches every week, and heaven knows that would bore you to death, every game was just like another. So perhaps it was her, always looking for some new excitement. At this point Susanna arrived.

She greeted Susan with a kiss which lengthened into ... well until Susan realised that she might not be the one in control.

“Where do we start,” asked Susanna.

“We start with a naked Susanna,” replied Susan, “after all ponies don’t wear clothes.” And suiting action to words she lifted Susanna’s jumper over her head, then kissed her again. She stepped back, still holding Susanna’s arms.

“My, but that is a pretty bra,” she said, closed to kiss her again hugged her and unclasped it. The bra slid down Susanna’s arms, Susan tossed it onto a straw bale and caressed Susanna’s breasts, which were a good size, probably a ‘B’ cup Susan thought, with lovely nipples and surprisingly firm. She took down the harness which had had one or two modifications, slid it around Susanna settling her breasts into the harness cups with the nipples protruding. She clasped it at the back.

“I can’t believe I’m allowing you to do this,” said Susanna.

“You are going to look so good, and you’ll really enjoy it.” Susan replied slipping the button on her victim’s jeans and pushing them down so that she could get the harness fastened around Susanna’s waist, and the bands that went around the thighs.

“There now, just these,” she clipped the cuffs around Susanna’s wrists and quickly clipped them to thigh bands.

Too late Susanna realised hat she couldn’t move her hands. She opened her mouth to protest and Susan slipped the soft plastic bit into her mouth and buckled the strap behind her head to retain it.

“Ish noh veh...” Susanna began but Susan put her finger on her lips to silence her.

“It’ll be fine, we’ll adjust it,” well, she might, she thought. “Just imagine, if we were going to keep you as a pony we’d have to take your back teeth out, and that would be much better.”

Susanna shook her head, she was wondering where this was leading.

The next part was the collar to keep her neck and head straight. Susan pushed her onto a straw bale and removed her jeans, and the knickers that matched her bra, revealing a neatly trimmed bush. She slid long boots up Susanna’s legs and then fitted the attachment that would rub against Susanna’s clitoris. She stood her up.

“There now, just a couple of other things and we’re finished.”

Susanna had already realised that if she moved the harness would stimulate her, and she was surprised when Susan sucked one of her nipples, and then grunted as a clamp with a bell on it was positioned. And then she tried to back away as Susan did the other one. They weren’t particularly painful but when she moved the bells swung and provided more sensation. Susan fitted a headdress with more bells.

“One last thing,” said Susan. “Bend forward.”

Without thinking, her brain being rather overloaded, Susanna obeyed. It was enough for the final part, a plug with the tail attached to be pushed into her rosebud. It was tight and she squawked as she jumped and tried to run only to discover that the stimulation to her clitoris was almost too much to bear.

Meanwhile Susan had removed Susanna’s phone from her jeans and, before Susanna was really aware, had taken several photos.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.