Lucy's Nightmare - Cover

Lucy's Nightmare

by Drosera

Copyright© 2023 by Drosera

BDSM Sex Story: Lucy is kidnapped and wakeup tied to bed. But what nightmare is waiting for her?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   .

I’m writing like my hobby, so if only one person will like my story, it will be enough for me.

Lucy slowly wakes up. She quickly realizes she can’t move, her hands and legs are tied to the corners of the bed. She doesn’t remember how she got there. The last thing she remembered was returning home from work and then pain and darkness.

“HELP! SOMEONE? HELP!” Lucy screamed as loud as she could, but got

no response. She tried to get out of handcuffs but it was hopeless. Lucy struggles more to get from handcuffs, but with no success. Though her body was under a blanket, she came to the realization that she was naked under the blanket. Lucy starts to panic, horrified that someone undressed her, took off her bra and panties, her clothes, looked at her body, touched her without her permission. She looked around the room, it was a dark room with a really small window and only one door. The door appeared to be heavy and secure.

“IS ANYONE THERE? PLEASE HELP ME!” Lucy screamed again and louder. Outside the door Lucy heard footsteps, she hoped that this was someone to help her, she prayed that maybe her cries for help will be fulfilled. The steps re closer, and then they stopped outside the door. A second later the door slowly opened. The guy who entered the room looked really strong.

“UNTIE ME!” Please help me. Lucy starts begging the stranger

“So you’re finally awake. I thought I punched you in the head too hard.” At his comment Lucy realized that this guy was not here to help her, but that he was the reason she was here. That horrific realization appeared on her face.

“Please don’t hurt me. Please don’t hurt me.” ... Lucy starts chanting.

“Don’t worry I won’t l hurt you.” The man slowly starts to remove his clothing. “I was waiting for you to wake up, now we can have some fun.” He said with a smile on his face.

“Wait. What are you doing? Please let me go. I won’t tell anyone.” Lucy starts arguing, pleading with him, anything to stop him, to stop this from happening. Her kidnapper was almost naked.

“Please. Please don’t rape me.” Lucy starts to cry pleading with him. In some part of her mind, she is finally starting to understand that her fate is sealed. That there was no one coming to her rescue.

-”YOU BASTARD!” Lucy started to struggle more than before, but it was hopeless. Her kidnapper, now completely naked, starts towards her. Her eyes fall on his dick. It was huge, he had the biggest dick she had ever seen. Her abductor, knows she is helpless and completely in his power, slowly starts to take the blanket off, revealing her naked body; first her natural breasts, not too big, not too small, fits right into the palm of his hand.

“Please you don’t need to do this. Please...” Her begging and struggling only made his dick harder. Her abductor kneels between her spread legs.

-”No I don’t, but I want to,” He said. Lucy tries to close her legsr and prevent him from penetrating her. She can’t fully pull her legs together because of them being to the bed posts, but all of her wiggling was enough to prevent him from laying on her.He knows that he can force her legs apart at any time, he likes that she is still resisting, still hoping that she escapes and he doesn’t want to take her hope away. Not yet, anyway, there will be plenty of time to destroy every last bit of her hope.

“This will help,” Her Kidnapper put his hand on her pussy and slowly starts to rub play with her clit.”It will prepare you for what comes next.”

“HEEELP ... HEEELP!” Lucy yells, as she feels herself starting to get wet. But why? He wants to rape her, this is not something that should be exciting her. So why was she getting wet? Her kidnapper feels her wetness, and he starts rubbing her a little faster.

“Stop please. Please stop. Lucy says. A small burst of hope blooms in her heart,, but it was a second, because her kidnapper removed his hand only to lay on top of her. She could feel his dick rubbing against her pussy, as he fully settled his body between her legs.

“Don’t rape me ... I will do anything...,” He ignores her. His dick slowly enters her pussy. She was wet, but only a little, so he decided not to put his entire dick in her on the first stroke...”I don’t want this ... please” Tears were in her eyes; she realizes that she can’t stop him from doing anything that he wants to her body. 2

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.