The Invitation - Cover

The Invitation

Copyright© 2023 by Fanlon

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jonathan finally gets his first invite to a particular kind of party. He isn't sure what to expect, but he has heard stories. Surely, those were exaggerated. Now, he gets to find out firsthand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

Her turn, what the fuck? What the hell does Liz mean by that?

I just stared at Liz blankly, blinking slowly as my mind tried to work through the fog of sleep and start putting together the puzzle suddenly placed in front of me.

“She must have really done a number on you,” Liz giggled, her eyes going to the now closed doors behind me before quickly shifting back to meet mine.

“Uh...” How was I supposed to answer that!? That she was her mother for fuck sakes.

The look on Liz’s face went from playful to calculating to annoyance in rapid succession.

“You honestly don’t remember, do you?” She asked, her playfulness all but abandoned in favor of a very serious demeanor.

I started to shake my head no but then it all came back to me in a rush. Liz in the kitchen with her two friends, telling me she would come find me later just before Devin took me away to show me around the house.

Holy shit!

“Wait, wait, wait,” I hurriedly said, but kept my voice low while my eyes scanned our surroundings, looking to see if anyone was watching or listening. “You were serious when you—?”

“Jonathan, I never joke around about something like that,” She grinned wickedly. “I told you I was going to have you, and right now, I could use some of that youthful vigor I am sure you can provide.”

I gulped; my throat suddenly became tight. I tried but failed to swallow the lump that was forming there.

“So, my daughter didn’t screw your brains out after all. At least not completely.” She grabbed my hand tightly. “Since you two took her father’s and my room, I guess we will have to find another one, unless you don’t mind...?”

I didn’t dare say anything. This is already crazy enough and I didn’t want to make things worse. What she was implying was not so subtly was more than I could take at the moment.

First things first, how was Devin going to react when she found out what I did with her mom? I knew how I would react if one of my friends got with one of my parents. It wouldn’t have been good, but even more so, I would have questioned their sanity.

Secondly, if they had done so in the same room where I was sleeping in the bed ... there was no fucking way that ends well. No chance whatsoever.

I hadn’t done anything yet, but there was no misconception that I was about to.

I mean, seriously ... Liz was hot, even if she was a little older than I was. The fact I had just spent all evening with her daughter, which made it ... weird. That’s not to say my dick wasn’t responding to the proposition because it was. I looked down just to verify that and I realized in that moment I was stark fucking naked! Never mind the fact that I was fully and truly erect.

“So, does that mean you’re ... up for it?” Liz giggled as she reached out, wrapping her fingers around the shaft of my cock and giving it one steady, firm, stroke before releasing it.

Was I up for it? Of course, I was. I was at a sex party. Liz’s hand grabbing my cock and stroking it with a well-practiced technique was evidence enough to erase all doubt. I was smack dab in the middle of a full-on orgy of potential. I hadn’t come here just to have sex with Devin. Sure, that was a potential dream, but I was here, now, and who knew when or even if I was going to be invited back again.

It was time to make the most of the situation, and frankly, Liz might have been a couple decades my senior, but she was fucking hot!

Liz’s eyes were watching mine as I was debating internally about what I wanted or was willing to do and not do. She saw it the moment I made my decision. I grinned wickedly at the mirth that sparkled in her playful and somehow youthful expression.

“Is this what you want? For me to fuck you right here? Right now? In the hallway?” I asked, my voice low, but not so low to be considered a whisper.

Liz’s eyes flicked from side to side as she chewed on her bottom lip, obviously contemplating the very thought of what I suggested.

I don’t know what it is about girls biting their bottom lips, but for me, it’s got to be the biggest turn-on’s in the world.

“No, not here. Come on,” Liz answered, grabbing my hand, and hustling us away.


I thought Liz was going to take me to another room where we could get some privacy, or even a bed ... I was wrong. Her idea of somewhere private was the kitchen. No one was in here, so it was indeed private, assuming no one decided they were thirsty or needed a late-night snack.

The lighting was low, bright enough to see everything but obviously not bright enough to actually cook in. Four lights that were recessed into the ceiling were on. One above the sink, One over the gas range, and two on top of the empty island.

“Here?” I asked, looking around the room and noting the time on the microwave, just after 1:00 AM.

“Mhmm, this should be perfect,” Liz nodded. “Now, there was something I have been waiting to do ever since you got here.”

Liz then moved me against the island countertop and dropped to her knees. She sat down on her heels, her eyes looking up at me and all I could do was stare back in fascination. You didn’t need to be a genius to figure out what she meant.

Her hands reached out and delicately grabbed my legs, just above my knees and slowly slid up until her thumbs, extended inwards, were grazing my balls. My cock twitched of its own accord.

“Oh my, someone likes this!” She laughed.

“What’s not to like?” I answered, trying to act cool.

“My girlfriends and I wondered if you were all natural or if you shaved. I’m glad to see I was right.”

Liz moved her hands, one cupping my balls, the other running her fingertips along my shaft. As if she were feeling for any imperfections.

“Oh, I take it, you prefer the smooth, well-kept option?”

“Nothing better than a nice, smooth, hard cock.” Liz lifted up and kissed the underside of my cock, right at the base so my balls brushed against her chin.

My dick twitched again and she giggled.

“Do you know what I want?” she asked, looking up at me.

From her position, my manhood seemed to cover her face, which was a look I never would have known was this erotic if not for seeing like this first-hand. Her one hand’s thumb and forefinger wrapped around the base, the other slowly stroking me, milking me.

“If I had to guess, you want to suck my dick.”

“Ha-ha, yes, but not just that. I want to taste you, I want to feel you as you empty these beautiful young balls in my mouth.” With that, she opened her lips and took the crown of my cock into her mouth.

I groaned, the heat and sudden suction of her mouth felt amazing.

She didn’t stop there, oh no. She moved and swallowed half of my shaft in one quick movement and slowly drug her lips along my length as she pulled back.

If you haven’t been lucky enough to witness a girl, on her knees, sucking your dick, you’re missing out. That’s when I realized something I hadn’t even thought of. Liz was sucking my cock. Not only that but I had fucked Devin earlier and neither she or I had cleaned up afterwards. That meant Liz was literally sucking her daughter’s come off of my cock. Holy Shit!

My mind raced with possible scenarios. No way she knew her daughter’s pussy was still coating my dick. Or that that was what she wanted to taste. She obviously knew what pussy tastes like. Not with her experience in this lifestyle, surely she tasted more pussy than I have.

“Oh fuck!” I moaned when I felt Liz take my entire length into her mouth, all the way down to the root. Her eyes sparkled as she looked up at me as I watched her.

I am not one of those horse cock guys, sporting eight plus inches of dick, fuck no. I was above average, if only slightly but that was more than enough for the girls I had dated to choke when they attempted what Liz had just done with practiced ease.

Then Liz did something I had never experienced before, she hummed. I could feel the vibrations of her throat along the entire length of my shaft. The feeling was nearly overwhelming and my knees started to tremble from the unexpected and incredible pleasure threatening to overwhelm me.

On pure reflex I placed my hands on the sides of her head, my fingers weaving into her hair. Her eyes closed slowly, and her humming turned into more of a whimper-like, pleasure filled moan as I gripped her hair in my fists.

Her hands released my cock in favor of grasping my ass. I could feel her pulling against me, trying to get every bit of me she could get into her throat. The feeling was intense and incredibly erotic. I didn’t want it to stop but Liz’s face started to turn red. I wasn’t holding her head against me, impaled on my dick, she was doing that to herself.

Still, I wasn’t into air deprivation. That wasn’t something I found exciting, or stimulating at all. I pulled her back by her hair gently until she got the idea and let my rock-hard cock slip free from her mouth. She gasped a few times, and wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

“Do you want me to keep going?” She asked, suddenly sounding meek.

“I would love for you to do just that,” I answered and she smiled happily and opened her mouth to take me back in.

This time, Liz got straight to business. Instead of showing off her deep-throating ability, which she still used, she gave me the best blowjob I had ever experienced in my life and it wasn’t even close.

“Tell me when you’re about to come.” I could only nod in reply.

Liz used her mouth in concert with her left hand while her right hand gently and perfectly massaged my balls. My hips started thrusting in concert with each stroke of her mouth and hand.

When she started twisting her left hand around my shaft, and her eyes focused on my cock and not my face, I knew she was doing her damndest to make me come right that moment. I tried to hold back, but when I started to feel that tingling sensation that ran the length of my cock, I knew I was going to come and there was going to be no stopping it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.