The Invitation - Cover

The Invitation

Copyright© 2023 by Fanlon

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jonathan finally gets his first invite to a particular kind of party. He isn't sure what to expect, but he has heard stories. Surely, those were exaggerated. Now, he gets to find out firsthand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

When our lips parted, I pulled back just enough to see Devin’s face. She was smiling happily, slyly. I returned it. Our eyes were locked together for what felt like an eternity, but only mere moments in truth. Then, her eyes flicked to the side, looking behind me.

“What are you—”

“Shh!” her soft, delicate hand quickly covered my mouth, stifling anything further I might have said. “Just watch.”

I turned my head, remaining silent to see what she was looking at. I assumed it was the couple on the bed, which it was, but they weren’t doing what I thought they would be. There, illuminated by the moon’s light through the windows, was the couple on the bed. Their heads were just outside of the glow, leaving only their bodies for us to clearly see.

She was on her back, her legs open, knees bent. He was lying on top of her, blanketing her with his bulk.

Her heels were hooked behind his thighs, and I could just make out what looked like her arms wrapped around his neck, holding his upper body tightly to hers. From this viewpoint, it looked like every inch of skin that could be in contact between the two, was.

The passionate noises they were both making didn’t seem to match what I was seeing. She was moaning, and keening while he was grunting, and groaning as if they were two rutting teenagers. I hadn’t noticed how loud they were before. I had heard them, but not like I was now. Earlier, I was too focused on what I was doing between Devin’s legs, my tongue and fingers buried in her amazingly tight and delicious pussy. But now that I was paying attention, it was remarkable just how loud they really were.

The man back hunched, his muscles in his back tightening as his hips rocked forward in a slow but steady rhythm. Her legs moved in team with each flex of the muscles in his ass and legs. Whatever he was doing that I couldn’t see, was working.

“Holy shit.” I whispered, taking a second to glance at Devin.

“Yeah, wow.” Devin whispered her reply. “That’s incredible.”

I turned to glance at her nodded, and quickly looked back, not wanting to miss another moment of what was happening feet away.

I don’t know what it was about it, but I didn’t want to take my eyes off of it. Not only was I enraptured by what I was seeing, I was weirdly incredibly turned on. What was even stranger was the fact that I couldn’t really see anything.

It’s not like I could see her pussy as his dick slammed into her. Not even a little bit. I couldn’t even see her tits aside from the fleeting moments of compressed side-boob. The way they were holding each other blocked everything from view.

“Who are those two?” I whispered.

I was so quiet I wasn’t even sure if Devin heard me, but a moment later I looked back at her and saw her shrug. I guess she didn’t know who they were either. I relegated myself to watching the show. I shifted my position between Devin’s legs, so my back was facing her, and her arms draped over my shoulders, holding me loosely to her chest as I leaned back into the feeling of her nice, warm, soft breasts. I didn’t need to know who they were to enjoy what I was seeing.

“I want that.” Devin spoke softly in my ear.

It had been a while since I had asked who the couple were and when Devin spoke, I nearly jumped right out of my skin.

“Huh?” I snapped around to look at her. “What?”

“That. I want that.” Her eyes never leaving the couple on the bed.

“Sex?” I asked, confused.

“No, not just sex. They’re making love. Look at them, look how passionate they are together. They aren’t just fucking like everyone else at this party. This ... actually means something to them.”

“You want to make love?”

“Fuck yes!” I gave her a questioning look and she blushed. “Come on.”

The warmth and comfort of her chest against my back vanished as she got to her feet. I didn’t know if I could actually make love to her, not by definition, but I could try.

Her hand sought mine in the darkness. The moment she found it, her fingers clamped down and pulled me forcibly up to my feet. If I hadn’t gone with her, she wouldn’t have had the strength to pull me all the way up, but I wasn’t about to argue with what she had in mind.

When we suddenly stood up, the couple on the bed noticed we were in the room. Devin was still completely naked, forgoing grabbing the pants she had removed when we first entered the room. I still had on my clothes, but the tent in the front of my slacks was obscenely obvious, but I didn’t even give it a thought.

“Fuck!” The woman squeaked her hands searching for something to cover herself and when nothing was readily available, she used her own arms. One across her chest, just in line with her nipples and the other across her lap to protect her sex from view.

“Jesus Christ!” The man yelled. “Where did you two come—”

“Sorry, sorry,” Devin called out, cutting off the man mid-sentence while we moved quickly towards the closed door. “Don’t mind us.”

“They were here the whole time?!” The girl questioned; her arms still held in an attempt to keep herself covered.

Neither one of us said anything as we rushed out into the hall, slamming the door closed behind us as we did. Devin leaned against the wall, her chest heaving as if she had run a marathon. It was hard not to notice her breasts and the pointedly hard nipples. She started giggling and I smiled ruefully as I leaned against the wall next to her. Devin didn’t let go of my hand the whole time. I tried not to overthink what that meant, but either way, I was happy with the turn of events.

We just stood there looking at each other. Devin’s smile was a thing to behold. This was not one of those poses for the camera smiles, but a real, genuine smile that only comes with real joy and laughter. I couldn’t stop grinning.

The color in Devin’s cheeks had risen, but now that she was truly aware that I was looking at her, watching her, it deepened. Not only the color in her cheeks, but the blushing redness trailed down her neck and highlighted to the tops of her breasts as well. The change made her even more beautiful than any time I had seen her before.

I don’t know if she did it on purpose or if it was just some nervous, subconscious thing, but she licked her lips suggestively. I moved to stand in front of her. Her eyes sparkled and remained locked on mine as I moved. I felt her soft hands touch my waist and she seemingly guided me close.

Devin raised her chin as I loomed over her. I hesitated for a moment, but then felt her hands grasp the fabric of my slacks and pull me so that I was almost leaning against her. Her thighs were open, leaving room for me between her legs. There was no hiding my hardness, and when the inevitable happened, she looked down and giggled. She didn’t say anything, but the look in her eyes when she looked back into mine could only be described as hungry.

Not wanting to seem embarrassed or shy about my erection, I leaned into her, pressing my hips against hers. Her legs tightened around mine, as if they were trying to lock me in place. My cock was straining against its fabric confines and pressed firmly against her hot, tight, middle. My hands came up and I cupped both of her cheeks, one in each hand.

I watched her eyes as I slowly lowered my head towards hers. She watched me, her lips opening slightly in anticipation of what I was about to do. It took every bit of self-control not to just dive in with reckless abandon. That’s not what she wanted though. She wanted what we had both just watched. She wanted to make love.

I tilted my head to the right, and I turned hers to the left and lightly brushed her lips with mine for a fleeting moment before pulling back an inch. Her breath hitched, her eyes searching mine, flicking back and forth between them as if she weren’t sure where she should be looking and what was coming next.

I went in for another gentle, tender kiss. This time, I felt her hands slip in along my sides, her fingers digging in slightly. Our lips met again. There was a heat there when the softness of her lips matched mine. This kiss lasted a couple of seconds. I could feel her jaw trying to open, wanting me to use my tongue and the moment I felt hers start to move, I pulled back again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.