The Invitation - Cover

The Invitation

Copyright© 2023 by Fanlon

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jonathan finally gets his first invite to a particular kind of party. He isn't sure what to expect, but he has heard stories. Surely, those were exaggerated. Now, he gets to find out firsthand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

What was I supposed to say? I couldn’t just spit it out that it was crazy that I had two fingers as deep as I could get them in your pussy. Right in front of your father no less, who apparently, approved ... That’s just ... I don’t even have words for it.

“Answer me, Jonathan!” Devin demanded.

“I don’t know what you want me to say?” My voice was a lot more unsure or even hesitant than I wanted it to be, but I was genuinely nervous, and frankly, worried that what I did or said next was going to have consequences I hadn’t even imagined.

“Explain why you gave me that judgmental look when I told you that was my dad in there.” Devin’s demeanor was completely different than any time I had seen her before. She had always been so kind and borderline shy. But now, she was neither of those things. She was angry, to say the least, and more than willing to defend herself and her family. “You didn’t seem to care that my mother was the one to let you into my house.”

“That was different!”

Devin crossed her arms across her chest and scowled at me.

“I mean, I didn’t know who she was. It’s not like you told me this was your house before I got here.”

“I think you’re full of shit,” she replied, maintaining her angry posture. “You don’t think I didn’t notice you watching my mom getting fucked on the bed.”

“Of course, I was. It was hot watching her getting fu—”

“Jonathan!” Devin growled, stomping her foot, betraying the fact she was still only a teenager.

“What? She’s just an older version of you!” I answered quickly. I decided to take a chance and try to be smooth. This was either going to get me kicked out, or I would be forgiven. “I think you’re absolutely gorgeous. So, obviously your mom is too. How could I not look, knowing that’s what you are going to look like at her age.”

Devin just rolled her eyes at me. Not at all impressed.

“Did you really think that was going to work? Do you think you’re the first one to try to tell me my mother and I look alike? What’s next, you’re going to make some stupid, cheesy comment that we look more like sisters than mother and daughter?”

I knew I shouldn’t say anything, but I couldn’t resist and put on the most disarming and charming smile I could.

“You two do kind of—”

“Jonathan, that’s not funny! Don’t give me that look, I know what you’re doing and it’s not going to work. You may be hot, but you are not the only good-looking guy here and I’m sure each one of those men would love a chance to fuck me.”

“It’s true though, and you know it!”

“You’re only digging yourself into an even deeper hole. You know that right?” The way she was standing now, arms crossed, a scowl on her face left no doubt to how angry she was. I had fucked up, royally and more completely than I ever had before. “Do you seriously think I don’t know that? I am her daughter for fuck’s sake. Of course, I look like her. You know what, I am going to go find someone else to play with. Stay here or go home, I don’t care.”

Devin moved to walk past me and back toward the living room. I should have said something, I should have apologized for being an asshole but at that moment, I was too stunned to do either.

“Are you going to move Jon, or just stand there blocking the whole hallway like a jerk?”

I blinked a few times; my mind was desperately trying to catch up to what was going on.

No one called me Jon. My dad was the only one who did, but that was only when he was furious at me for something. Most parents would use their child’s full given name when they were in trouble. For me, they shortened my name to Jon. I didn’t hear that name used very often, but when I did, it was game over and I was about to get it.

That was the jump start my brain needed. Everything clicked into place, and I realized how stupid and arrogant I had been. I shouldn’t have needed the reminder, but I did, and I was thankful I got it before it was potentially too late.

“Devin, wait, please.” I said, maintaining my position in the hallway. “I’m sorry. I was being an asshole.”

“You think?”

I held up my hands to act like a shield to defend myself.

“Please don’t go.”

“Why shouldn’t I? Seriously Jon, I don’t like fuck boys, they’re disgusting and that’s exactly how you were acting.”

“I know, I’m not one of those guys. I swear.”

I was hoping for some sort of answer from her, but nothing came. She just stared at me with an annoyed, impatient expression.

“I’m really sorry. I was just trying to be cool; you know? This is my first time at something like this. I thought I was supposed to be or act a certain way. I thought girls liked those asshole guys. I ... I’m so sorry.” My shoulders slumped and I hung my head.

The gravity of the situation was more than I could handle. I moved out of her way, putting my back against the wall as I stared at the carpet under my feet. I thought for sure she was going to blow right past me, leaving me behind but she didn’t. She just stood there watching me. She didn’t let her guard down, not at all, but she didn’t leave me there and for that, I was unbelievably grateful.

“You’re sorry?” The tone of her voice sounded sarcastic, like she didn’t believe me for a second.

I knew sarcasm. I was fluent in it, and I had used it as a shield since I was a kid.

I had always been shy growing up. It was as if I developed a sudden, crippling stutter any time I tried to talk to a girl I thought was cute. I didn’t have any sort of speech impediment, but the few girls I approached thought I did. I got teased and laughed at because my mind was moving a thousand miles an hour, but my tongue seemed to be stuck in park.

There are some horrible, awful people out in the world, but there is no one worse than a group of kids when they see someone struggle or is different. They are ruthless and before you know it, rumors spread and take on a life of their own and you’re screwed. Nicknames and the like quickly follow and then that’s all she wrote. Best to act like you don’t care or you aren’t interested and wonder what if instead of swinging at a pitch and missing.

So, my defense was sarcasm, like most people who are a bit insecure and shy. It wasn’t until I made it to college that I could actually hold an extended conversation with a female that didn’t revolve around schoolwork or something like that.

Now, I had to face those same fears I did when I was kid. Just being myself, without any sort of sarcasm or self-deprecating humor.

“Yeah, I’m sorry.” I said softly, my voice sounded shockingly pathetic in my own head, and I could only imagine how it sounded to Devin.

“Then why the hell were you being such an ass?” Her voice was still sharp, but the edge to it sounded blunted, even if only slightly. As they say, a dull knife is more dangerous than a sharp one.

“I don’t really know. Like I said, I genuinely thought girls liked guys like that.”

I watched Devin move. I didn’t look up to see where she was going, instead kept my eyes on the ground and watched and saw her feet move and stop right in front of me. She was facing me, and my heart was racing in my chest. Waiting for the rejection that was sure to come. I deserved it.

“Look at me Jonathan.”

Hesitantly and reluctantly, I did as she asked. I met her eyes, she still didn’t look happy, but she didn’t look like she wanted to slap me anymore either.

“Do I look like the kind of girl,” She pointed her fingers at herself, scanning her body from head to toe and back. “Who wants to get treated like shit by some asshole who cares more about himself than me?”

I shook my head. She most definitely did not look like that kind of girl.

“Good.”

“Does that mean I’m—”

“No, you’re not forgiven, if that’s what you were going to ask.” Devin said, cutting me off. “But ... I will let you make it up to me.”

Devin was smiling, but it wasn’t the cheery smile I had seen so many times before. This one looked to have a little devilish intent hidden behind it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.