The Invitation - Cover

The Invitation

Copyright© 2023 by Fanlon

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jonathan finally gets his first invite to a particular kind of party. He isn't sure what to expect, but he has heard stories. Surely, those were exaggerated. Now, he gets to find out firsthand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

There was an urgency in Devin’s steps as we made our way out of the room and down the hall. Her grip was tighter, stronger, and she moved as if we were going to miss something that only she knew about. I wasn’t going to slow her down, not that she would let me even if I wanted to.

I heard what was going on in the next room before I saw it with my own eyes. Devin turned her head and grinned at me devilishly and I smirked. I had to admit, that was a very good look on her if I did say so myself. It was only a dozen paces down the hall, but at each and every step, the sounds of pleasure got louder and louder.

Men’s growls and grunts. Women’s moans and cries. All of it was intoxicating. When I first tried to join this club, I had assumed these parties were going to be full on, no holds barred, orgies of the utmost quality. To be honest, I was disappointed up until this moment.

Sure, I had seen some things, a lot of things really, but it felt too ... normal? Aside from the various stages of undress, this could have been any social event I had ever been to or heard of, not some raucous, sex crazed fuck fest.

When we got to the door, I saw what all the fuss was about first-hand. The room was dark aside from a pair of small laps next to a dark leather couch and an overhead light above the bed. The room itself was packed with people. So much so that it was standing room only as every inch of space on the bed, couch, the giant fluffy area rug, and even some on the dark, rich, hardwood floor was covered by someone getting or giving pleasure. Most doing both simultaneously.

On the foot of the bed was Liz, on her hands and knees getting taken from behind. She was completely naked and from where I was standing, I could clearly see her breasts swaying with the movements or rather skin slapping pounding from the man behind her as he gave her everything he could muster.

Devin moved to stand in front of me, pushing me against the wall just off to the side of the doorway. I felt her perfectly round and firm ass press against me. Not only that, but I felt her hips rotating slightly as she ground her ass right against my erection. She pulled my hands around her and up to her chest. I instantly squeezed and massaged them in my palms, relishing the soft pliable feeling of her perky yet full tits.

Her left arm came up over her shoulder and she reached for the back of my head, running her fingers through my hair. I lowered my head and kissed her just below her ear. She tilted her head, allowing me better access to her neck. I pulled back for a second, and untied the string around her neck, letting it fall and exposing her breasts to anyone and everyone in the room who wanted to look.

When my hands cupped her exposed breasts, she let out a small moan. Her boobs were the perfect size, filling up my hands nicely, but not so large as to give gravity the chance to have its effect on them.

The movements of her ass grew more direct if that was even possible. I was as hard as I had ever been. Thankfully, the sensations were deadened a bit due to the fact I was still wearing my slacks and Devin had on her yoga pants. If it were her bare ass on my cock right now, there was no doubt in my mind that I would be blowing my load already.

“Play with my nipples, please,” Devin said. Her voice was breathy, needy, and quiet.

I did just that, using my fingertips to tease the outer swell of her breasts, dragging them slowly, and gently all around her chest but avoiding her nipples completely. I smiled to myself when I felt her trying to twist and turn her upper body, following the tracks my fingers were taking as they explored her skin.

“Is that what you really want?” I lowered my head and whispered into her ear.

“Yes, please!” She pleaded.

Instead of lightly touching her nipples as I had the rest of her breasts, I grabbed the malleable flesh and found her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and pinched. I knew it was mean, but I was lost in the moment.

“Ow!” She yelped and flinched but didn’t pull away.

“Too hard?” She nodded meekly.

I lessened the pressure a little but kept hold of her nipples. I twisted them a little and then pulled on them only slightly and she gasped again. It wasn’t a painful sound, but one that was perfectly balanced between anticipation, satisfaction, and desire.

I moved my right hand down her flat, toned stomach. My left continued caress her tits, first one and then the other. When my fingers felt the edge of her for fitting pants, I stopped moving down. Instead, slid my fingertips along the waistband from side to side. I could feel her stomach twitch each time I got closer to her sides. I had a feeling she was ticklish, and I was tempted to test out that theory but didn’t want to ruin the progress we or I was already making.

I pushed my fingers into her pants slowly, continuing to move my hand from side to side, enjoying the warmth and softness of her smooth, taught skin. She wasn’t wearing any panties, which wasn’t surprising considering where we were. That was also one less barrier between me and my final goal. I inched my hand lower and lower, allowing my entire hand to slip under the tight, stretchy fabric. The movement was restricted, but there was more than enough room for what I had in mind.

“Oh, mmm, fuck,” she moaned.

Now, not only was her ass grinding against me, but she was leaning against me completely. Her one hand in my hair, her other gripping my pants pocket.

“Better?” I asked softly in her ear.

I kissed her neck just below her ear lobe as my fingers danced around and across her perfectly smooth pussy. She didn’t reply with words. Instead, she gave me a contented whimper-like moan and I felt her let out a trembling breath. That told me everything I needed to know. She was enjoying my touch, and if I had to guess, she was anxiously waiting for more.

I stopped kissing and nibbling on her ear and looked around the room. Liz had changed positions on the bed and was now riding some guy I couldn’t see aside from his legs and feet. Her two friends were doing the same on either side of her except they were facing towards us instead of away. Even though the three of them were nearly twice my age, and one of them was Devin’s mom, the whole situation was incredibly erotic, if a little strange.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.