The Invitation - Cover

The Invitation

Copyright© 2023 by Fanlon

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jonathan finally gets his first invite to a particular kind of party. He isn't sure what to expect, but he has heard stories. Surely, those were exaggerated. Now, he gets to find out firsthand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

After we left the show in the library, Devin looked like a woman on a mission. We weaved through various rooms and corridors until we came to a long hallway. There were two open doors on the right, the light from inside each of them was spilling out into the darkened hallway. There was also one on the left, it too was open, but that room was dark.

At the end of the hallway was the final doorway. This one was different though, much more elaborate. It had a set of French style doors that were completely made of glass, aside from the frame of the actual doors being some sort of dark wood. On the inside of the glass were some wispy white curtains, blocking any potential view inside.

“Why did we come back here?” I asked, looking back into the foyer behind us where people were milling around, sipping on drinks, laughing, just all around having a good time.

It’s not that I didn’t enjoy being around Devin, I really did, but I was here to be a part of the party, not some scared voyeur.

I wonder where Liz and her friends are. If Devin isn’t going to join in the fun, maybe I could find those three for some fun myself--

“Because these are the bedrooms,” Devin answered, snapping me out of my thoughts of her mother.

“So, and?”

“What do you think happens in bedrooms at these parties?”

“I definitely understand that one,” I nodded, smirking.

“Yeah,” Devin rolled her eyes at my expression and then smiled sweetly up at me. “I was hoping we could find, um, someone to join.”

“We?” I had assumed and frankly hoped, but I wasn’t going to stake my life on what may or may not happen here.

“Yes we, I thought you liked me, and we could have fun, you know?”

“Hell, yes, I like you. Why are we just standing here in the hallway!”

“That’s more like it.”

That’s when I felt Devin’s hand wrap around my dick. I was fully hard, but I was still wearing my suit pants, so I didn’t get to feel her soft skin against mine, but it was more than enough to make me twitch as Devin lifted her chin and raised up on her tip toes. This may be my first sex party, but I wasn’t a virgin, and I knew what she wanted. I took her head in my hands, gently holding her face as our lips met.

Devin and I went from zero to one hundred in an instant. Our lips opened and our tongues started dancing around each other. Her hand tightened on my length, and I had to hold back a moan. Before I got a chance to explore her body with my hands, we pulled apart.

“Wow,” Devin said, her face flushed as she, sadly, released her hold on me.

We looked at each other for a long moment before I managed to say something back to her. Both of us were breathing heavily, and we each had happy smiles on our faces.

“Yeah, wow is right.”

“Why didn’t you tell me you could kiss like that?”

“And how or when was I supposed to do that?”

“I guess you’re right, but still, you gotta warn a girl if you’re going to do that.” Devin fanned her face.


Devin took a moment to straighten her bikini top and leggings, which hadn’t really moved but it gave her an excuse to compose herself. I didn’t call her on it, instead smirked as I just stood there and watched. When she was ready, the two of us headed to the first open door with a light on.

The two of us walked into the room like we owned the place. Inside were six people, and from what I could tell, it was three couples. This room was nothing like I had seen before and only dared to dream about.

The room was a massive bedroom. On one end of the room was a bed, and at the other, a little loveseat that looked older than everyone in the room combined. Two of the men were lounging in the love seat, sipping what looked like whiskey, watching what was happening only a dozen or so feet away.

On the bed, a man was tied down and blindfolded. All around him were three women wearing nothing but stockings and matching gloves that went all the way up their upper arms. Two blondes and a brunette. All three looked to be in their twenties and each the epitome and definition of sexy.

“Oh, now that looks interesting,” Devin smirked.

“Sign me up.” I replied, knowing it would elicit a response from Devin.

“Oh, really?” Devin questioned, slinking up next to me and speaking softly. “You want to be tied up by a group of women, used for their pleasure?”

She pressed her body against me. She situated her body so that my arm was right between her perfect, perky tits and my leg was between her legs. I could feel the heat of her pussy on my thigh. She was obviously turned on, and I reveled in the thought of pleasing her.

“Oh, I would definitely get pleasure out of that type of arrangement.” I answered.

I wanted some action, and I moved in to make it happen, and our lips met, again. Just like before, it was like a raging inferno of desire and need had engulfed the two of us. Devin was again the one to back off, short of breath and flushed all over again. I grinned, seeing the effect I was having on her.

“Oh no, I’m not falling for that again.”

“Are you sure?” I asked, putting my hand on the back of her neck, and pulling her close.

“Yup, not yet.” she said, turning her head to the side, her palm pressing on my chest, trying to keep me at arm’s reach. If I would have pressed her, she would have given up the fight instantly, but I didn’t.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.