The Invitation - Cover

The Invitation

Copyright© 2023 by Fanlon

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jonathan finally gets his first invite to a particular kind of party. He isn't sure what to expect, but he has heard stories. Surely, those were exaggerated. Now, he gets to find out firsthand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

I looked over my shoulder as Devin pulled me out of the kitchen. The expression I saw on Liz’s face was one of hurt instead of what I thought I was going to see, anger.

“Don’t worry about her,” Devin said. “She’ll be fine, promise.”

“Where are you taking me?” I asked.

“Show you around a bit, and then we will start exploring the different rooms. This is going to be so much fun. I have always wanted to attend one of these, but I was never allowed to before.”

“I’ve never been to anything like this at all.”

“You never had cool parties in high school or college?”

“Of course, I did, but not sex parties. Sure, there were people hooking up, but it wasn’t out in the open like this. I couldn’t believe it when I saw Liz, umm, your Mom dressed like that at the front door.”

“Yeah, she isn’t shy, obviously.”

“Is she always showing off her boobs like that?”

“No, not always. Usually only when we’re out back or there’s a party.”

“Out back?”

“Oh, she didn’t show you?” I shook my head no. “We’ll start there.”


Devin led me through the kitchen hallway. On the left she pointed into one of the open rooms.

“That’s one of the guest bathrooms. The next door down is the pantry.” Devin explained.

We came to a pair of double doors that were propped open. We walked into a massive dining room with a table long enough that looked like it could seat thirty people.

“There’s the back,” Devin announced, pointing at a huge wall of windows.

There were no blinds or drapes, nothing at all to cut off the view and why on earth would you want to if you had this to look at. There was a swimming pool large enough to compete with the public one I swam in as a kid. The underwater lighting made the water glow an azure blue. I could see one diving board positioned on the far end.

“If you look over there, that’s where the hot tub is.” Devin smirked, waggling her eyebrows. “You can’t really see it from here, but it’s there. No clothes allowed if you want to try it. My father is super strict about it. Says it has to do with the filters or something and laundry detergent. I’m not sure.”

“So, no one can even wear a bathing suit if they want to get in? What if you had friends over, family, or anyone?” I asked, stunned.

“If they want to get in, they gotta go naked.”

“And your friends...?”

“All the time. One second, you’ll love this.”

Devin rushed over to the corner and hit a switch on the wall. I thought it was a light switch, but there was a mechanical click, a whirling noise and then the wall of windows started retracting, folding up on itself accordion style. In a few moments, the whole back wall was now open to the warm, night air.

“Come on.” Devin grinned and bounced through the open wall and out onto a massive back porch.

I half expected motion lights to come on, but they didn’t, leaving us surrounded in darkness. The only thing giving off any light were the pool lights and now that I could see it, the hot tub had lights as well.

“Whose house is that?” I asked, pointing to another house that seemed awfully close to this one. The only thing between it and Devin’s was the pool and three trees that did nothing in the way of creating any privacy.

“That’s the guest house, but don’t go over there.”

“What? Why not?” The lights were all on in it, someone was definitely using it.

“That’s where some of the people here at the party dropped their kids off.”

“Seriously? People brought their kids to the party?”

“Yeah, I guess it’s hard to get babysitters for some of these people. Not that the kids in there need them. They are all over fourteen. Just not old enough to join the party.” Devin explained. “So, mom and dad let them have that area to hang out, play PlayStation, or Xbox, whatever they want until it’s time to go home.”

I had no idea what to say, I just stared dumbfounded. I knew I was going to see and experience some things that would blow my mind, but this was on a whole other level. I thought I was handling the shock fairly well, all things considered, but it was still early in the night.

“Alright, let’s go explore the rooms, unless you want to get in the hot tub for a bit?” Devin asked.

“Sounds good, another time we can try out the hot tub.”

She beamed a smile, we went back in, and Devin closed the wall of windows.


The first room Devin led me to was the library. The room was decked out wall to wall with inset bookcases on all four sides. Each shelf was packed full of books. There were three couches set in the middle of the room in a U shape, with a desk set back just slightly. Each couch had its own end table, all of which held one type of drink or another.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.