The Invitation - Cover

The Invitation

Copyright© 2023 by Fanlon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jonathan finally gets his first invite to a particular kind of party. He isn't sure what to expect, but he has heard stories. Surely, those were exaggerated. Now, he gets to find out firsthand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

The inside of the sprawling mansion was exactly what you would expect. Huge, carved, wooden, vaulted ceilings and polished, white marble floors. In a word, it was opulent, and the opulence covered everything. I could hear the sound of someone playing a piano accompanied by an angelic voice that sounded like she belonged in a high-end, smokey, scotch bar.

The place was incredible and I couldn’t even imagine the cost of the home by itself, let alone its furnishings.

“Pretty amazing, isn’t it?” Liz said, watching me as I took it all in.

I nodded, trying not to be overwhelmed and Liz giggled again in that youthful laugh that didn’t at all match her age.

“Come on, let me show you around a bit. There’s a lot of things I think you’ll want to see.” Liz smiled. “But first, I have a few people I would love for you to meet before I give you the full tour.”

Liz led me further into her home, her arm gently pulling on mine. I didn’t object, only looking at her curiously. She blushed and smiled, but nodded in the direction she had intended to go. Liz showed me her parlor, where a man dressed in a black suit was playing a massive black grand piano on where a woman in a sleeveless red dress sat, leaning back on top of the lid, singing to a group of onlookers.

A couple of turns later, we walked into a massive kitchen, where two women who looked to be around the same age as Liz were talking to a pair of men no older than thirty.

“Ladies,” Liz said loudly, and the two older women instantly turned toward her voice. “I wanted to introduce you to our newest member. This is Jonathan.” Both women looked at me hungrily, like I was a freshly cut steak on sale at the butcher’s counter. “Jonathan, these are my friends Diane and Meredith.”

The two men stood there, watching but didn’t say anything about Liz interrupting their conversation. I could feel their eyes watching me and I did my best to ignore them.

The first woman, Diane, was the shorter of the two, but both women had light brown, almost blonde hair that curled loosely around their faces and down their shoulders. Each were wearing little, see-through robes that barely went past their hips, let alone offered any coverage of their legs. Diane’s chest was small in comparison to the full roundness that Meredith was sporting. Where Diane’s nipples blended in with her skin tone, Meredith’s stood out in stark contrast.

Just like the little robes, they were both wearing lacy thongs that did little to hide the meticulously maintained little strips of pubic hair just above their mounds.

Diane smiled, and offered a small wave and I nodded, offering a sly grin in return. The same went for her friend Meredith. Both women’s eyes seemed to sparkle with mirth and wanton desire at my actions and I knew right then and there, if I stuck around this group of women, all three of them, I was going to be in for the night of my life. At least in their confident eyes, anyway.

“Diane, Meredith, it’s an honor to meet the both of you,” I said.

Liz refused to release my arm through the exchange and I didn’t fight her. She was marking her territory, which I found flattering and then some.

“If I didn’t know any better, I would say you intend to keep him all to yourself.” Meredith said, her eyebrow raised accusingly.

“Mhmm, I was thinking the same thing,” Diane agreed, but in a more teasing tone.

“If the shoe fits—” Liz smiled brightly, before she was cut off by a new voice.

“Jonathan, there you are!” A younger woman I recognized instantly, called from off to my right. “I wasn’t sure if you were going to make it.”

I looked in her direction and smiled when I saw her.

“Hey Devin, I told you I would show up,” I replied.


Devin was a girl I had met, early on, as I was going through the whole vetting process for this very group. She was between eighteen and twenty-one. I knew that because she couldn’t drink when we met at one of the breweries or somewhere that served alcohol, but she was definitely out of high school. So I figured it was safe to assume she was in that age range.

The thing about Devin was that she was absolutely, no doubt about it, smoking fucking hot. She wasn’t tall, but she wasn’t really short either. She made a point of hugging me every time we ran into each other and she fit perfectly in my arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.