Mr. Ward's Retirement Party - Cover

Mr. Ward's Retirement Party

Copyright© 2023 by thecsm

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mr. Ward retires from teaching. A MILF decides to have a party for him. Mr. Ward decides to get back at the five MILF at the party for the horrible things they have done to him in the past.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Revenge  

My name is Jason Moore, I’m 15 years old. All of my friends are also 15 years old. Today I was outside watching my mom work in the flower garden in the front yard. I love watching my mom, Sandy Moore, today she is pulling weeds out of our front flowerbed. She is wearing shorts and a lose t-shirt. Two of my friends, Tim Jones and Jim Wilson, just arrived they smiled at me as they walked over to my mom and started talking to her as she was finishing up pulling the last of the weeds. I chuckled to myself as I watch them leaning way over trying to look down the top of her T-shirt. I think mom knew what they were doing as she sat up on her knees looking at them as they talked. Which just looked hot to me seeing my mom on her knees talking to my friends.

I felt my cock stiffen a little as I watch my friends checking her out. I’m proud how all of my friends think my mom is a MILF. I couldn’t help myself as I would check her out from time to time also. Despite being 36, she still has a trim figure. She has a pretty face with shoulder-length dishwater blonde hair. She is of average height for a woman. Her tanned legs looked great. My mom also teaches high school at the same high school as I attended.

I’m not sure if mom knew what she did to her own son when she slept in nothing, but a t-shirt and tight white panties How do I know this, she walks around the house dressed that way after her evening shower before her bedtime. Trust me it drives me nuts watching her ass cheeks rise and fall as she walked through the house like that. Some nights her nipples will be poking through her shirt as her tits jiggles as she walks. God, I wish I could see her naked!

Not long ago I started having fantasies about having sex with her. When I noticed my friends, whom I’ve caught many times check out her mature body, or other men looking at her, I start fantasying about her having sex with them.

As I was daydreaming Barry Goff and Dave Lewis showed up. They didn’t even say hi to me as they notice my mom on her knees talking with Tim and Jim. I know for a fact that Dave has a big crush on my mom. So, when they just walked over to where they were to also engage in the conversation with my mom. It didn’t bother me. I just smiled. Mom, always being very talkative, was doing most of the talking. The guys just smile as they enjoy being around her. Mom finally stood up as she continues talking to my four friends. The guys took turns moving behind her to check out her nice butt.

I really couldn’t hear what they were talking about, I wasn’t close enough. Finally, the guys must of said their goodbyes as they started walking back towards me. As they walked off mom: “What are you guys going to do today?”.

One of the guys I think it was Jim: “We’re going to meet some other guys at the school to play baseball.”

Mom: “Make sure you drink some water while you’re having fun.”


I made sure we were a few houses down the road before I said to Tim and Jim: “You two just couldn’t help yourself. I saw what you were trying to do. Look down my mom’s top.”

Both guys laugh. Barry: “She stood up as we arrived, so we missed out of the real show. Did you two get a good look?”.

Tim: “Nope, just the top of her bra.” Jim didn’t disagree.

Dave being the ass he is: “Hey, Jason, I was wondering have you ever seen your mom naked?”

Me: “I’m afraid not.”

Dave being Dave: “Would you fuck her if you had the chance?”

Me: “Wow, really! Would you fuck your mom?”

Dave: “Sure would if she looked like your mom.” I just shook my head as we all laughed knowingly, we all would fuck my mom if we only had the opportunity. I know I admire my mom and yes, I would definitely fuck her if given the opportunity. But I would never tell anyone of my feelings for my mom.


It was the end of the school year Mr. Ward was retiring from teaching. He is one of our math teachers. Mom wanted to do something for him. She got with dad, Randy, and decided to have a retirement party for him at our house. They are going to keep it small with only four other couples plus the guest of honor Mr. Ward. Counting my mom and dad there will be five couples total and since Mr. Ward’s wife passed away about a year ago, he would be the only one without a date.

I always enjoy the parties my folks threw at our house. They always ended up out back in the swimming pool. My folks were party masters when they threw a party, they always pull out all the stops. People love coming to my folks’ parties. Most of the time there were so many people you couldn’t even walk through the house. This time they were keeping it small because Mr. Ward didn’t want people he didn’t like there. So, mom kept it to just his closes friends from the school.

Even though the party was going to be small I knew that they will end outside around the pool. I always hung out by the pool to see who would be thrown in because they didn’t bring a swimsuit with them. I always enjoy seeing the sexy women in their swim wear. Some wore very availing suits. While other were more modest. My mom always wore a two-piece suit. The party is still in the planning stage and no date has been picked for it yet.


As end of the school year got closer Tim ask all of us guys if we wanted to have camp out in his back yard the first weekend after school. When I got home: “Hey mom, Tim is having a camp out in his back yard the first Friday after school. You don’t mind if I go?”

Mom: “That’s great and good timing. That’s when we decided to have the retirement party for Brad. You won’t have to hang out here and be bored.”

Me: “I’ll let Tim know I will be there.” Boy, was I disappointed. I really wanted to be home when they had the party for Mr. Ward. It’s not like I want to be there because of him. I just wanted to see the ladies in their swimsuits.


School was out on Wednesday. On Thursday mom made a big push on getting the house and back yard cleaned up. Dad took Thursday and Friday off of work so he could get the grass cut and the pool cleaned. Mom made me clean up the basement just in case they ended up down there. We have a pool table and a ping pong table. Mom’s task was to clean the rest of the house. She didn’t have to worry about the food as they order it from their favorite restaurant. Of course, dad will have to pick it up. Dad also made sure there was enough beer, wine and whiskey on hand. I think he even picked up a few bottles of tequila.

Friday after lunch I went out getting my sleeping bag and tent out of the shed. Tim wanted me to bring our family tent, it slept eight people. Dad was busy with the swimming pool, so mom took me over to Tim’s. Tim came out I think to help me unload the car. But instead of helping he just talked to my mom while I unloaded the car. After I was done mom drove off.

Me: “Asshole you couldn’t of help me.”

Tim chuckled: “I could of, but your hot mom was here. I decided it would be more fun talking to her.”

I just shook my head as we carried the tent to his back yard. It didn’t take us too long to set it up. Tim had enough cots for all of us. We got them set up. I put my sleeping bag on one of the cots.

Tim’s mom order pizza for us guys to eat. The other three guys showed up a few minutes before the pizza arrived. It finally was getting dark outside.

Dave: “How you think the party at your house going?’

Me: “I’m sure Mr. Ward is ready to head home. I bet the old fart don’t stay up late anymore.”

Dave: “True that. I was wondering if the women are wearing their swimsuits or not?”

Tim: “Now you’re talking. I would love to see your mom in her bathing suit, Jason.”

Jim: “You never told us who all was going to be there.”

Me: “I know for sure Mr. Ward. Mrs. Lewis and her husband, Mrs. Bishop and her husband, Mrs. King and her husband, and Mr. Lee and his wife. I’m pretty sure that’s it. Mr. Ward just wanted people he is friends with there. My mom agreed with him.”

Jim: “Sexy Mrs. Lewis, Big boobs Mrs. Bishop, hot legs Mrs. King and Mr. Lee’s wife is hot to trot.”

Barry: “What I would do just to see them all in a swimsuit.”

Dave: “I got an idea. We need to go and crash the party. Jason it’s your house we really wouldn’t be crashing.”

Tim: “Yeah, we should do that.”

Barry: “I’m in.”

Me: “Okay, but we need to have some kind of excuse as to why we are there. Just in case someone asks.”

Dave: “Good thinking!”

We sat around what seem like an hour just trying to come up with something that was believable. Finally, Dave: “If we are going we need to go. If they ask we will just come up with something. They are most likely tipsy and will buy anything.”

We all agree and head out. We went into the back yard first just to see if they were in the swimming pool. No such luck. As we walked into the back door, we heard something in the living room. As we enter the living room we saw Mr. Ward trying to carry but mostly dragging Mr. Lee to the couch. Mr. Lee was passed out.

Mr. Ward notice us: “Wish you guys were here 30 minutes ago. This is the last one. These guys sure can’t hold their liquor.” Dave and I moved over to help Mr. Ward.

Me: “Not sure what you mean. My dad holds his liquor just fine.”

Mr. Ward: “Yes he does. But tonight, we had a drinking contest. Looks like I won.”

Dave: “Wow, so all of the men are passed out expect you. Where are the ladies?”

Mr. Ward: “Yep, I’m the only male still standing. The ladies are all down in the basement. I’m really glad you guys are here. Being the only male left standing I’m not sure how I’m going to be able to keep this party going. The women are getting bored.

Tim: “Just bad luck I guess.”

Mr. Ward: “It’s good luck that you guys showed up. I have five inebriated women downstairs. You guys can help save the party.”

Jim: “Inebriated?”

Mr. Ward laughed: “Intoxicant, drunk, high.”

Jim: “Got it.”

Mr. Ward: “Let me get these brownies.”

Dave: “Can I have one.”

Mr. Ward chuckled: “Nope, your parents may not like you guys getting high. The brownies have weed in them.” All five of us gave Mr. Ward a weird look but didn’t say anything. Mr. Ward picked up the brownies off the table and we followed him down the stairs to the basement.

Mr. Ward: “Hey, ladies look what I found. The party is saved.”

Dave whispers: “Wow, they are all in swimsuits.”

All five women turn looking over at the stairs. I notice mom as soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs. Like a high school girl, she jumps up running over to me with a big smile. Wrapping her arms around my neck slurring her words: “Jason!! Thank goodness you’re here. This party was starting to get boring.” She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Me: “We just stopped by to see how things were going. Swimsuits?” I don’t think she cared why we were there. I could tell she was tipsy.

Mom: “We were in the swimming pool earlier. Didn’t see a reason to change.”

Mr. Ward: “Ladies I found some more brownies.” I heard one of the women shout out: “Oh goodie!!”

Mr. Ward put the brownies on the small bar we had in the basement. The five women quickly move over to the bar to get a brownie. I don’t remember if I told you what we have in the basement. We have a small bar, a pool table, ping pong table. Seems as if all of our old couches also end up down here. Right now, we have three. Even with all of that there is still room to dance. The washer and dryer are off on the far wall. Plus, there is also an old T.V just off from the bar.

Us guys were all standing together watching the five women and Mr. Ward by the bar. The women each had a brownie. Mr. Ward didn’t have one.

Dave: “What luck the women are all-in two-piece swim wear.”

Me: “Mom told me they were in the pool earlier and didn’t see a reason the change when they got out.”

Tim: “I’m glad they didn’t.”

Barry: “I’m glad we decide to come over here. This is much better the camping in Tim’s back yard.”

Tim: “True that.”

Mr. Ward: “Okay ladies I need some pictures so I can remember this great retirement party you had for me.”

Mom: “Great idea. come on ladies gather around me so he can take a few pictures.” The women all stood by the bar as Mr. Ward took pictures of them. We just stood there watching Mr. Ward take pictures.

Mr. Ward: “Hey, guys get over here and take one of these lovely ladies for a dance. I’ll put on some dancing music.”

Dave moving fast over towards the women: “Sure thing. It beats standing around do nothing.”

We all were smiling as we move towards the mature drunk ladies. I know why Dave moved fast he went right up to my mom taking her hand. I was the last one there ending up with Mrs. Lee the only non-teacher.

Mr. Ward: “Okay guys don’t forget the ladies are very inebriated tonight. Don’t take advantage of that.” He laughs right after he said that.

Wait a minute was he telling us to take advantage or what? The first dance was a fast dance. I was enjoying watching the five women dance in their two peace swimsuits. Watching their boobs bounce and their tight asses swaying with the music. I was a little upset when the second song came on, it’s a slow dance. I got over it as soon as I wrap my arms around Mrs. Lee. It was nice holding her close to me. Mrs. Lee put her head down on my shoulders. I can feel her boobs up against my chest. I look over at Dave and my mom. He was smiling as he had his hands all over mom’s ass as they dance. She either didn’t mind or didn’t realize what he was doing. Mrs. Lee slurring her words: “I hear you guys were camping in Tim’s back yard.”

Me: “Yes, it got boring, so we stop by here to see what was going on.”

Mrs. Lee: “I, for one happy you guys did. You saved the party.” As she cuddled up closer to me. I slowly move my hands down to her ass and squeezed. She didn’t get upset.

As I dance with Mrs. Lee, I look over at Dave he still had his hands on mom’s ass. It looks like he was trying to work his thumb under her swimsuit panties. He catches me watching, smiles. He whispers something into her ear. She whispers back. He leans in nibbles on her ear. As they slowly rotate her face come into view. She is smiling with a daze and distant look. She is drunk for sure.

He is still whispering to her. Mom leans back slightly. He moves one hand up to her tits. He starts groping her tits thru her swimsuit top. I hear him: “Should I stop?”

Mom smiles at him, slurring her words: “No, let’s keep dancing.” She so drunk she really doesn’t know what he’s doing. I watch as he gets a little more forceful in his groping.

I look around noticing the other guys were giving the woman they were dancing with the same treatment. I just had my hands on Mrs. Lee’s ass. I figure what the hell as I move my hand up to her tits to cop a feel. She didn’t say anything, so I got a little more aggressive to my groping of her. She looks at me smiling. Mr. Ward was videoing us. He was moving around making sure he got all of us on film groping the women.

When the song ended, Mr. Ward: “Okay ladies time for another shot with me.”

Mrs. Bishop giggling: “You drank the guys under the table now you want to drink us under the table.”

Mr. Ward: “Nope, I just want to take advantage of you lovely ladies.”

Mom: “In your dreams Brad.”

I was disappointed as the women staggered over to the bar. I really was in heaven; we came over to just check out these sexy mature ladies. So far, it’s better, we are groping them and getting away with it.

Mr. Ward chuckled. I notice he was pouring tequila into the shot glasses. But he didn’t pour any for himself. How was he going to make the women think he was taking a shot also. Then I saw the ginger ale. He didn’t drink anybody under the table. He’s not drinking alcohol. He’s drinking ginger ale. Until now no one has notice but me. The five women all took the shot down in one big gulp.

Mr. Ward caught me looking. He now knew I knew he wasn’t drinking. He just smiles. Mr. Ward: “Okay guys don’t forget to take advantage of these lovely sexy women.”

Dave grinned as he closes the small distance between him and my mom. As he closes in, he pushes his body fully into her drunk ass. He made sure he paired up with my mom. He encircles one of his young arms around her back pulling her into him. He drops his other arm down taking his hand grabbing a handful of her sexy ass. I was again paired up with Mrs. Lee.

The women were now stumbling drunk, way pass being tipsy. With Dave’s arm around mom as she also throws her arms around him. Mr. Ward makes sure it was a slow song playing as we all started dancing again.

Mr. Ward sat at the bar smiling: “I’ll give the first guy ten dollars that gets the lady he’s dancing with topless.” He chuckles as he picks up his camera taking pictures again.

I look over at mom and Dave, they were dancing very close he was kissing her intensely as he moved a hand behind moms back unfastening her swimsuit top. I don’t think mom knew he did it. Her top was now loose, he pulls down one strap until he had it off her arm. He did the same with the other strap. I watch in amazement as her top falls off. Her tits bounce free. I couldn’t help myself but look at her nude breasts for the first time in my life that I can remember. They still had firmness to them. Her nipples were hard pointing out from her light pink quarter size areolas. I still don’t think her drunk ass knew her top was off.

Dave still kissing her takes one hand behind her head hold her firmly. Taking his other hand grabbing roughly one of her boobs. Mom jumps but with his hand behind her head she couldn’t move away from him. She kisses him back. Mr. Ward smiling as he filmed them.

Mom: “I’m enjoying dancing with you.” She still doesn’t realize her top is off.

Dave laughs: “Looks like I won!” As he turns mom around so everyone could see she was topless. Mom just smiles as she thinks Dave turning her around was part of his dance move

Mr. Ward: “Seems you’re right Dave. Come on guys don’t let him be the only one to get his lady topless.”

Me: “Might as well join them.” I reach behind Mrs. Lee unfastening her top. Slowly I remove it. I can’t believe it she also doesn’t realize her top is off. Or maybe she is pretending not to know. No, she is just that drunk. As her top drops to the floor her boobs come into view. She has very firm boobs, they hardly bounce at all. Her nipples are also hard. Her light pink areolas are larger than my mom’s. “I’m second!” I shout out as I turn her around so everyone could get a good look at her tits.

I look around to see if the other guys were trying to get their drunk partner topless. Wow rest of the women were also now topless. Maybe I wasn’t second, but who cares at the moment. All five sexy MILF were now topless. I look over at Tim and Mrs. Lewis to check out her boobs. They just seem to fit her body even though they sagged down her chest. They had a great bounce as she moves. She has large pink areolas with nice fat nipples.

Moving my head to where Jim and Mrs. Bishop were dancing. Damn her tits were a sight to see. Her boobs are very large and firm. Jim was having fun playfully getting her tits to swing from side to side. All I could think of at the moment was she has a fine set of tits. Her nipples were long and dark as they pointed straight out. Her areolas are very dark and large. I kind of wish I was him right now.

Finally, I looked over at Barry and Mrs. King. She also had a nice set of tits. Her nipples are also long but pink in color. Her areolas are also pink but not very large.

I don’t know how long it was before Mr. Ward: “Okay time for another shot ladies.” There was some moans and groans about his comment. Specially from Dave, but the five women all stagger over to the bar where Mr. Ward already had shots set up, plus another brownie for each of them. I’m sure it was another tequila shot also. After the ladies down their shot, they sat at the bar talking and eating their brownie.

I heard one of the women yell out: “Hey what happen we are all topless.” The women all looked at each other and started giggling. They didn’t do anything to cover themselves.

Mr. Ward chuckling: “Damn you’re right. Let’s get some more pictures. Come over here guys so you all also can get into the pictures.” So, the five of us move over towards the bar. The women didn’t seem to mind taking pictures with us guys topless. I think they are so drunk and high they just didn’t care.

I move next to Mrs. Lee and the other guys got close to their dance partner. Mr. Ward: “Ok this is what I want. Guys put your hand on her ass, Ladies I want you to be smiling and put your hand around the guy’s waist.” I couldn’t believe none of the women protest. They are so drunk and high they just did what they were told to do. They all wanted to be photographed. Mr. Ward started taking pictures he had a big grin on his face as he moved around each of the couples, making sure he got every detail. I was more or less holding Mrs. Lee up as the pictures were being taken.

Mr. Ward: “Ok we are now going to change partners for more pictures. I want pictures of each of you guys with all five women.” So, we move to the next topless women. After that pose before we moved again. With the last move I was now next to my mom. I just stood next to her my hand barely touching her ass. Mr. Ward growling: “Jason come on just like you did with the others.”

For a second, I thought mom was going drop to the floor. I took my hand firmly grasping her drunk ass hoping to keep her upright. Mom: “I love taking pictures with my son.” She’s so drunk she forgot she is topless. Mom reached out putting her arm around my waist. She turned looking at the camera smiling. I did the same as Mr. Ward took our picture.

Mr. Ward: “Okay now I want you two to look each other in the eyes.” We did as we were told. He continues: “Good now kiss.”

Mom smiles leaning in giving me a quick kiss. Mr. Ward: “No, no, no, a real kiss with tongue you two.”

I know for sure now my mom is really drunk. She didn’t protest at all. We lean into each other as we, French kissed, it seemed like it took forever but I know it wasn’t. As we pull away Mr. Ward was smiling: “Ok guys get back with your original dance partner.” I move back over to Mrs. Lee.

Mr. Ward: “Ok guys take your slut, I mean your dance partner and get to know each other better. Make out, play with each other’s bodies. The ladies are totally inebriated, have fun guys. Take all of the liberties you want. I won’t tell. I doubt they will remember anything tomorrow.” I didn’t understand why Mr. Ward was telling us to do any of this. Being a young horny guy, I didn’t ask any questions. Neither did anyone else.

Dave held mom up as they walked over to one of the couches. He had his hands all over her tits as they walk. He helps her sit down, as soon as she was sitting, he removed his clothes. He sits down next to her talking. We all followed suit. Mrs. Lee and I sat down on the couches across from mom and Dave.

I now had my clothes off and was fondling Mrs. Lee. She was just sitting there smiling at me. As I kissed and play with Mrs. Lees tits I look over at mom and Dave, they were now sitting there making out intensely. Dave moves his hands to mom’s waist as he removes her swimsuit bottoms.

My mouth falls open in shock, I knew this was going to happen but really wasn’t prepare for it. His hand begins working between her thighs. My mom is completely naked, making out with Dave as he plays with her body.

I look over her fabulous body. I can’t really see her pussy, as Dave hand is moving over it. I see his fingers vanish inside her pussy. I can’t help but consider what it would be like to be in his position right now. What the hell I am in his position, just not with my mom, but with Mrs. Lee. I turn away shaking my head, doing my best to dismiss the thought of Dave and my mom. I look at Mrs. Lee and pull off her swimsuit bottoms. Her pussy was shaved.

I look around the room to confirm that Dave and I wasn’t the only ones taking advantage of the women we were with. I see all the guys making out with their lady. They also had their lady friend totally naked now. Mr. Ward continues to capture everything on video.

I went back to kissing and rubbing my hands all over Mrs. Lee. I start to wonder how far these fine MILF’s will allow us guys go until they stop it. My cock is rock hard. I look back over towards mom and Dave she has his big fat cock in her mouth.

My hands are squeezing Mrs. Lees tits as I watch mom suck on Dave’s cock, for some reason I can’t look away. I find myself squeezing Mrs. Lees tits harder.

Dave quickly yanks his cock out of moms mouth I wonder what was about to come. He takes her hands helping her move sideways on the couch. He pushes her until she is lying on her back. He moves between her legs. He is talking to her in a low voice that I can’t really understand as I watch him put one of her feet on each of his shoulders. She is just lying there smiling. His hands move between them and I can’t see what he is doing between mom’s thighs. He looks up at her.

Dave: “Get ready bitch, cause here it comes.” Mom sighs as she drunkenly throws her head back. I guess he’s entered her.

Mom: “Oh MY GOD!!” She screams as he forces his cock into her. He pulls back slightly and thrust again and again going deeper. Over and over, he pushes into mom’s pussy going deeper with each thrust.

I watch not believing my eyes. Dave is fucking my drunk mom. From what I can tell, she is enjoying every second of it. I see Dave look down at her as he pulls back until he is almost out of her. She is moaning softly. Without a word he violently pushes forward. Mom’s eyelids flutter and she takes a deep breath.

Mom moans: “OH MY GOD!!”

He smiled down at her, holding himself deep inside her. “You like that you drunk bitch? I’m going to fuck you hard.” He repositions her. He turns her on the couch so only her shoulders and upper back are on the couch.

Dave has her pinned down. I could only really see her feet up on his shoulders, his back, and his bare ass and legs. I could see mom’s pussy lips stretched around his thick shaft. His balls were covering her asshole. Slightly to the side, I could see her face. Her mouth hung open in pleasure.

He is murmuring to her, but suddenly, I hear him cry out: “Time to get fucked, bitch. Like really fucked. I’m going to fuck you like the bitch in heat you are!”

Mom’s hands appeared on Jake’s bare ass cheeks as they began rising and falling. He stared to pound mom’s pussy, hard and deep.

That’s not love-making. That’s just hard fucking. Mom seems to be loving it, though. She grunts over and over, with each deep cock-thrust. I’m shocked to see that he somehow picks up the pace. Now, mom’s tits are bouncing all over the place. I could see them wobbling even around Dave’s humping body.

I found myself unable to look away from my mother being dominated. I seriously consider stopping them, but I was about to fuck Mrs. Lee. As I spread her legs so I can get my cock into her, I hear mom: “That’s it! Fuck me hard!! Oh God yes! I’m cumming!”

I catch glimpses of her face as Dave pumps into her. My face burns partially with anger but also shame, because it should be me fucking mom instead of Dave. I turn and looked down at a very drunk Mrs. Lee. She is only semi-coherent, her eyes barely open. Her mouth open and a little drool was sliding out the corner and down her cheek. I smiled down at her as I push my cock into Mrs. Lee. I look up and I see Mr. Ward moving closer to us as he videos us. I smile at him as he focuses his camera down, getting a good view of my cock as it enters Mrs. Lee’s pussy and also getter her face in the frame. It was all I could do to not cum as I slowly start fucking her.

I look over at Dave and mom again, watching mom getting pounded as I fuck Mrs. Lee. Mom finishes her orgasm, panting, but Dave keeps pounding into her hard. Dave slows down a little and leans down. His head now close to her ear. I can see the intense look on his face. I see his lips move but I have no idea what he said. Mom doesn’t answer but only nods.

Dave: “Ahhh fuck! Ah Fuck!” He grunts as his body stiffens between her legs. “FUCK!” he cries. I can see his hips begin to shake and his legs tremble. I could swear his cock was throbbing between her puffy pussy lips. I know he’s coming in her. My mom’s ass cheeks ripple. It looks like she’s milking him. A moment later, a shiny white trickle streams down her ass cleavage. His dick keeps pulsing. It must be a pretty big load. When he finishes, Dave steps back, wobbly as if dizzy. His bare, wet cock pops free. A sticky drip of cum hangs from his tip. Dave looks around as he sits next to mom.

I turn my attention back to Mrs. Lee. Dave notices me fucking her. I kind of lost it then. I started pounding Mrs. Lee’s pussy as hard as I could. I needed to get off and I didn’t care if she enjoyed it or not. I was jealous of Dave getting to fuck mom and I was taking my anger out on Mrs. Lee. I closed my eyes envisioning it was mom who I was fucking. Harder and harder, faster and faster I pounded her wet tight pussy. It wasn’t until I heard her scream, she was cumming that I opened my eyes and looked down at her. Mrs. Lee’s hands were on her tits, her fingers had both her nipples pinched between them. She was pulling them hard, and her eyes were open wide and her mouth gasping for breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.