From Exhibitionist to Slut - Cover

From Exhibitionist to Slut

Copyright© 2023 by tiffany58

Chapter 9: Highest bidders win

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Highest bidders win - This is the saga of an innocent teenage school leaver who is corrupted and abused by a group of middle-aged men. They turn her into The Slut, online porn star and real-life whore, for the enjoyment and pleasure of many men, mostly strangers. It all starts with her blossoming exhibitionist urges which lead her into their clutches and then into a life of depravity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Just before Christmas they were all using me for a friendly gangbang, passing me from one cock to another or burying themselves into a gaping hole or my mouth, when one of them said “We have not done a proper gangbang on the site since that very first one – we should do another but give our paying punters the chance to be the ones to fuck the Slut.” As the chat progressed the idea took shape and it was agreed that we would do a gangbang with 20 subscribers, with the places going to the highest bidders.

I was excited by the idea of another gangbang as I had really enjoyed the first one I did, even though I was physically and mentally shattered by the experience. All those cocks just using me, in whichever hole they pleased, had been degrading but so stimulating and I often thought about it even many weeks later. However, this one was different and the guys could tell there was something troubling me as I seemed less enthusiastic than they expected. “What’s the problem?” one of them asked me., “you have done it before and much more besides.”

“I know” I replied softly, “but that was all just men using me for their fun, either in real life or on video. This is different. This time we are asking men to pay to fuck me in real life and that makes me a prostitute. I know men pay to see me on video but they are paying to watch porn that has me in it, but this time it is real sex with real men and they are paying specifically to have sex with me – that does make me a prostitute!”

“Look girl, you are seeing this all wrong.” Said the oldest of my guys. “You are The Slut but you are also just a slut and the obvious next evolution for you is to become a prostitute. So, after the New Year we will start selling you to customers, not just off the website for group stuff but probably as an escort one to one and probably then as a real hooker through brothels and sex clubs, here in the UK and in Europe. Just lie back and enjoy being used for money!”

I was stunned – not just them selling me to a group of men for a gangbang but their plans to have me selling my body to men in seedy bars. clubs and brothels – and in Europe as well. I did not know what to say and just sat there looking dumb. That was all the agreement they needed to confirm that my next Sluttish development was to be as a prostitute. I had accepted my fate through my silence.

By early January all the plans were laid by them including venue, date, and the web auction details. That next weekend my message was very different and specific. I was filmed with a cock in my pussy and one in my ass and two cocks in hand, trying to force themselves into my mouth. A mini gangbang already! This is what I said, “Hi my lovely guys – I hope you are enjoying watching me being used for your entertainment. As you know until the middle of August, I was an innocent teenage virgin, but then I was corrupted by a group of men old enough to be my father – this is the same guys using me now! One of the things they did to me back then, as they trained me to become your Slut, was to take me to a warehouse where 15 guys gangbanged me for two hours. I was destroyed by them but afterwards realised I had enjoyed every cock in every hole.

“So, when my abusers suggested I do another gangbang but this time just for you, my loyal fans, I agreed instantly. Firstly, I would love another gangbang with cocks in my pussy, my ass, my mouth and cum all over my face and body and leaking out of my gaping holes. Secondly, the chance to meet some of you in person was too good to miss.

“So, in two weeks’ time, at a venue to be disclosed nearer the time, 20 of you, my most enthusiastic supporters, can buy a ticket to come and fill me for two hours with your cocks, tongues, fingers, fists and cum – no restrictions, no limits, no condoms – just you and me. Go to the party auction page and the highest bidders will meet me in two weeks’ time.”

By that Friday two weeks later, my guys told me we had our twenty men and they had paid a fortune to have me to themselves for two hours. It would all take place on Sunday at a venue in the Midlands. As they were coming from all over the country this was nice and central.

They showed me photos of all the guys and some background information on each which they had gathered for my safety and security. All their photos had them naked and erect and it was a very mixed bunch! However, they all had cocks and they all wanted to stick them in me, so I was happy. In fact, a couple were quite attractive and at least two had cocks worth welcoming into my pussy!

While looking at the photos of my buyers the guys gave me some background on the more interesting ones. One in particular attracted their attention. He was about 6 feet tall, fat, with a large cock that stood out from his hairy body. He was not attractive at all. However, one of the guys said “This guy is a Russian oligarch who has lived in London for years. He is very rich and he is a devoted follower of The Slut. He has bought everything we have ever posted and he was the first to submit a bid for you – and ended up as the highest bidder when we closed the bidding. He will get the honour of being the first too use you on Sunday, but only for 30 seconds lol.”

On Saturday as we sat around the kitchen table, the oldest guy, who was effectively my lover’s number two, said to me “OK so tomorrow is your first paid adventure. These twenty guys have each paid a fortune to destroy you for two hours. They expect to get their money’s worth from you. That means nothing is off limits. And the first thing they will want to do is fuck your mouth and throat, deep and hard and for a long time. They do not want a simple blow job. They want to see you gagging, drooling and their cocks covered in your saliva as it drips onto your tits. So now we are going to give you some practice.”

With that I was pushed onto my knees on the kitchen floor and the one with a cock almost as big as my giant black lover, came to stand in front of me with his cock already at attention. He grabbed my head with both hands and told me to open wide and start sucking. But within seconds his cock was hitting the back of my mouth and forcing itself into my throat. “Just swallow” someone said. I tried to but he was big and very violent with me and before I could cope properly he broke through and began to fuck my throat, driving deep into me and pulling my head backwards and forwards on his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.