From Exhibitionist to Slut - Cover

From Exhibitionist to Slut

Copyright© 2023 by tiffany58

Chapter 7: Doc Dyke

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Doc Dyke - This is the saga of an innocent teenage school leaver who is corrupted and abused by a group of middle-aged men. They turn her into The Slut, online porn star and real-life whore, for the enjoyment and pleasure of many men, mostly strangers. It all starts with her blossoming exhibitionist urges which lead her into their clutches and then into a life of depravity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I woke on Sunday morning, still caked in dried cum, after being the victim of a degrading and exhausting brutal gangbang with 15 total strangers. I ached and had bruises all over the place. The Boss woke me gently and, lifting me from the bed, carried me to the bathroom. He placed me in the shower, stepped in with me, and washed every trace of last night from my face and body.

Realising that my ass had taken an immense amount of fucking, with huge amounts of cum deposited within it, he then gave me three successive enemas until he was sure I had been cleansed inside and out. Finally, he applied soothing lotions to my battered body. With a dogging session, torture, and that gangbang in the last week, not to mention my guys just using me as and when they wanted, I had certainly put my body through more in a short time than most women would experience in a lifetime of domesticity. But as I was reminded over Sunday brunch with my guys, I now had my appointment with Doctor Dyke as they called her.

My boss reverted to lover mode and took me to bed for half an hour of fast but sensuous love making. As we lay there recovering, he told me he would not see me tonight, probably not before Wednesday in fact, as business was taking him away later. The driver will take you to the Doc soon and bring you back here tonight. He will probably be the one to take you back to the supermarket tomorrow midday. I was deeply disappointed but when I told him so, he just told me we both had business to do today and we could have Wednesday night to look forward to. He seemed to be genuinely looking forward to our next meeting as much as I was.

Half an hour later, after a loving farewell with my big man, the driver guided me into the front seat of the Mercedes, checked I was in the required spread-legged position, and took me on my regular town centre slow drive, arriving in good time at the Doc’s front door. He helped me out of the car and walked me to the door, and kept me standing there in full view of the other houses, while he rang the doorbell and waited for the Doc to appear. Eventually the door opened and the Doc stood there, in a simple velour track suit, and looked me over with a look of hunger in her eyes. Taking me by the arm, she drew me into the surgery waiting room, before turning to the driver to agree collection details, as if I was just some object being dropped off for repairs.

Once he had left and the front door was closed, she opened another door, revealing a flight of stairs which she told me to go up to her apartment. Once in the nicely furnished and decorated lounge, she indicated I should sit on a comfortable sofa, poured me a glass of white wine, and topped up her own waiting glass. Then she came and sat next to me, turning slightly towards me, and placed a hand softly on my thigh, stroking lightly as she began to speak.

She told me that I was now her patient and my welfare was her concern, which made me relax a little although I was still suspicious of her. She knew what I had been exposed to since she fitted my coil. She was sure that I had suffered, both physically and mentally, as my young body was used and abused in so many ways, by so many men. Later she would give me a complete medical examination to make sure I was OK, but then smiling at me, said obviously she was going to give me a more intimate examination before that.

She slipped an arm round my shoulders and drew me closer to her, and very slowly lifted her hand to my breast and started to circle my nipple with one finger. As she caressed me, she told me that I would be coming to her every month for my check-ups and any treatment I might need.

“Men are going to be using you for ever now, usually in great numbers and potentially every day of the week, and they will be doing things to you that are unimaginable to you now. So, you need more than just a doctor, you need a woman to care for you, be you friend and show you that a woman can be so much more to you than any man. That could be me. But to be clear, you are mine every month and you will do anything I want, to me or for me to do to you, and we can either do that as friends and lovers or you will do it as my sub. I am a domme and I take no nonsense from my subservient girls. Understood?” I nodded my silent agreement and prepared for my first lesbian encounter.

I looked at her as we sipped our wine and she continued to softly caress my breasts and nipples. She was not ugly but certainly not attractive. Much taller than me, about 5-9, and sturdily built, with shoulder length hair flecked with grey, and simple steel frame glasses. She now took off her glasses and rested them next to her wine on the side table. Suddenly, with no warning, she gripped my right nipple tightly between her fingers and thumb, pinched and twisted it, before pulling it viciously. I cried out in pain and tried to escape from the finger nails that dug sharply into my areola. A harsh smack to my face and a tug on my ponytail made it clear I was not there to avoid her desires. She then returned her attentions to my breasts and nipples, lowering her mouth to the other nipple, and biting hard on the sensitive pink nub.

I began to weep softly, more from the shock of a woman treating me just as all the men had done than the pain of the bite. “So, are we going to be friends and lovers or Mistress and slave?” she quietly asked me. I thought about it as she started to play gently with my nipples again, and realised that the thought of a monthly respite from the depraved abuse of an army of men was something I genuinely needed. I leaned forward and placed my lips softly on hers and gave her a sensuous kiss before whispering “Lovers” in her ear.

As we sat on the sofa, we just kissed sweetly and she explored my naked body with her fingertips or raised my breasts and nipples to her lips to cover them in licks, sucks, and nibbles. Being caressed in such a way relaxed me completely and was so different to the way I had been treated over the last few weeks.

I snuggled up to her and quietly asked her if I could unzip her tracksuit top, which she willingly told me to do. I pulled the zip down and pushed it open, revealing two large brown breasts, with even bigger nipples than my own. I pushed it back and off her shoulders, slowly extended my hand to each breast, and caressed them with my fingertips just as she had done to me. When I lowered my lips to one of the large dark nipples, she gave a quiet sigh of pleasure. For the next 30 minutes we stayed with our lips alternately locked to each other’s breasts and nipples Although she had rested her hand on my thigh when we first sat down, she had made no effort since to touch me anywhere below my breasts.

At last, her hand slid gently down my belly and began to caress my bare mons, before sliding that little bit lower to my clitoris and labia. Very softly she teased my smooth skin and fleshy genitals, again waiting for ages before a finger at last penetrated my pussy. By then my hips were almost urging her on as my tension and arousal grew greater. Gradually the fingering grew more rapid and went deeper, and my clitoris was constantly on the edge of triggering my first orgasm, which suddenly came on me after a particularly vigorous pussy smacking. She held me in her arms, stroking my hair and neck, and my flat stomach that was still rising and falling from the last tremors of orgasm. She then slid off the sofa to the floor, between my spread thighs, lifting them up high and wide like my lover always did. She then lowered her lips to my glistening pussy, where a few light kisses were soon followed by a wonderful tonguing, quickly followed by two fingers that massaged my inner tunnel walls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.