From Exhibitionist to Slut - Cover

From Exhibitionist to Slut

Copyright© 2023 by tiffany58

Chapter 6: Gangs All Here

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Gangs All Here - This is the saga of an innocent teenage school leaver who is corrupted and abused by a group of middle-aged men. They turn her into The Slut, online porn star and real-life whore, for the enjoyment and pleasure of many men, mostly strangers. It all starts with her blossoming exhibitionist urges which lead her into their clutches and then into a life of depravity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

We went into the house and all four of my guys were waiting for me. They all gave me the usual kisses and gropes and told me they had missed me. The boss took me in his arms and gave me my usual long, slow, passionate kiss, which I returned enthusiastically. They all sat down, including the driver, and I sat comfortably on the Boss’s lap.

“OK Slut” he said “This is what is planned for this weekend. In a minute I am going to hand you over to the boys who are going to give you a thoroughly heavy fucking, as they have only had their hands for company for the last five days. When they are done with you, come upstairs and join me.” “The reason he is here”, pointing to my driver, “is that he has organised things for Saturday night. He has got most of your Whatsapp group together and they are going to give you a proper gangbang, the kind you will be doing a lot of in future. That is probably at least 12 total strangers banging you senseless.”

“Saturday afternoon we need you to do some filming for the website. Sort of “Hi guys spend lots of money wanking over me!” “Then on Sunday it is time to pay your medical bill. We will deliver you to the Doctor’s place and she will keep you until she is finished with you or10.00pm whichever is the later – she has been desperate to get her hands on you again. We will find out how good you are with women as well then.”

He stood up, placing me on my knees in the centre of the room and told me to stay like that until the guys were ready to use me and to be very nice to the sex starved hooligans. He left the room and went off to his office next door to “our” bedroom. I stayed like that for about half an hour until they all came back into the room, but now having discarded most of their clothes. Pointing to the driver, they told him to start first as he had never had the pleasure of my cunt and he had had to sit next to my wet fuck hole all the way back!

I will not go into what they did to me but it lasted for at least four hours off and on. Needless to say, every hole and orifice were used and filled with cocks, dildos, vibrators, a wine bottle occasionally, and lots of cum. They also inserted a TV remote control in my pussy and tried to see if they could push the buttons while it was inside me. This was part of a competition to see who could find the most unusual thing to insert in my ass or pussy. They tried vegetables, the brush from a dustpan set, a pool cue, a broom, a beer can, and finally that TV controller.

Eventually they were finished with me and told me to go upstairs to the Boss. I staggered to my feet and could hardly stand let alone walk – I ached everywhere and was sore from a lack of lube when they were playing. I literally crawled up the stairs to his office. He once more picked me up tenderly and put me to bed in the bedroom.

I slept till nearly midnight, but when I woke up, I could tell he was not in the mood for sweet loving. It seemed I had kept him waiting while I recovered, so I needed reminding who was Boss and lover. One after the other, my breasts, inner thighs, and buttocks were ruthlessly slapped and smacked, until all his anger was gone. Now he fucked my ass and cunt just as hard as the smacks, so by the time he had finished, I was once more exhausted and he was now calm. Once his emotions had been calmed, a quiet peaceful night in his arms followed, which was already becoming the pattern after I had been heavily used by others.

Saturday began slowly with nothing out of the ordinary, but by early afternoon, we were into heavy filming. Mainly this was a series of short clips for the new website. Clips of me welcoming people to the site, inviting them to spend money and, the scariest one, inviting suggestions of things they either wanted me to do or wanted to see being done to me. Each clip had me in a different location – bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, lounge, garden, and a quick dash down the road to the superstore for a carpark shoot. Naturally I was naked in all of them, positioned to always have my pussy open and visible. I had really enjoyed my day.

By 5.00pm we had finished filming and returned home. I skipped up the stairs and found the Boss in his office. My obvious happiness and enthusiasm broke through his stern business-leader expression and laughing, he took me to bed for an hour or so of giggles and playful sex. When we came back down to the others it was just after 7.00pm, and the Driver told us that we needed to leave by 8.30 as we had an hour drive ahead of us to the location for my first ever large gangbang. As we prepared to leave, I was still in an excited playful mood but that changed as we started our journey, with nerves and fear of the unknown taking over. The Driver left first in a van with whatever filming equipment was needed for a gangbang. He was also picking up two women who would have the job of keeping the men not involved in the current action aroused and ready to take their turn abusing the teenage slut supplied for their pleasure. They told me the women would not be doing any fucking – that was my job – but they would be giving blow jobs to any flagging cocks that needed revitalising.

In the car I assumed my obligatory position in the back with two of my guys. The Boss was driving and the third one of my men was in the front again. We drove along motorways for a long time, then moved on to minor roads and, finally, a country lane, where we found a small business park. We stopped outside a small warehouse and waited for the Driver to appear through a side door. He suggested they left me in the car for a few minutes while the Boss checked everything was OK and the other guys could take up their cameras. He also said to them all “The less she sees of what is set up the better, the look on her face will be interesting. We should also get the reactions of the bangers’ faces as none of them have seen her in the flesh and she does look so obviously very young – as soon as she walks on to the set, they will be round her like flies round shit!” “That’s how it was with the doggers, they couldn’t believe their luck when they thought they might be fucking a schoolkid,” added one of my guys. Although I was 18 by then, I had actually only left school about three months before, so I could understand why they might think that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.