From Exhibitionist to Slut - Cover

From Exhibitionist to Slut

Copyright© 2023 by tiffany58

Chapter 4: Saturday - Abused

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Saturday - Abused - This is the saga of an innocent teenage school leaver who is corrupted and abused by a group of middle-aged men. They turn her into The Slut, online porn star and real-life whore, for the enjoyment and pleasure of many men, mostly strangers. It all starts with her blossoming exhibitionist urges which lead her into their clutches and then into a life of depravity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I had fallen contentedly asleep in his arms that Friday night and slept until 9.00am, when I was awakened by him roughly pulling me to the edge of the bed, placing me in his favourite position and then viciously fucking me. My gentle lover had once more become my abuser, reinforcing that by just telling me it was time to get me back to work.

After showering me, giving me my daily enema, and giving each of my small breasts a hard slap that hurt and left red finger marks on my tanned flesh, he took me back downstairs where the three guys were waiting. Each gave me a friendly kiss on the lips and a fondle of some part of my young teen body, and then sat me down to eat breakfast with them as if nothing had ever happened. This was to be a regular routine over the coming weeks and months. My lover then told me the slaps on my breasts were a clue to what I would be experiencing today. And there would be another treat in store for me tonight. Nothing else happened to me for the rest of the morning, apart from the occasional affectionate fondle of my pussy and ass or tweak of a nipple by the guys.

At 1.00pm on a busy Saturday, I was loaded into the car, told to assume my arms and legs spread position between two of the men, and once more driven naked through the centre of town that was full of shoppers. The men did nothing to me other than pulling my legs wider apart if they thought I was unconsciously closing them too much.

After a short 15-minute drive we pulled into a farm where a red-faced man in his sixties greeted us. I was dragged roughly from the car and pushed towards the farmer. My lover explained to him that I was a novice, that I did not know what was going to happen here, and the main purpose of today was to find my limits. He told the farmer that it was up to him what he did and they would simply be watching to see how I responded. The only rule was no lasting marks on my body.

The farmer grabbed me by the arm and marched me rapidly across the yard and into a barn. The place was filled with all kinds of structures and equipment I had never seen before. He directed the men to a small bar with stools in the corner, and then told me that he was going to try me on a suspension frame first.

He took me to a strange structure made of scaffolding poles with lots of hooks and pulleys attached to it. He grabbed a wrist and fixed a leather strap around it and then did the same to the other wrist and then both ankles. Chains were fixed to each of the straps and then thrown over pulleys in all four top corners of the frame. The arm chains were each pulled tight so I was on tiptoes and my hands pulled towards the corners of the frame. There was a whirring and the chains fixed to my ankles were suddenly being pulled towards the top corner pulleys. Almost immediately I was dragged off my feet so my weight was on my outstretched arms, while my feet were pulled upwards and apart behind me. Eventually I was hanging spreadeagled about a metre off the ground, with my legs spread wide and my small breasts dangling down. The farmer walked around me, squeezing my breasts, and pulling my nipples harshly, before standing between my spread legs and pulling my pussy lips apart and pinching my large clitoris.

He walked to a bench and returned with a large hook with a bulbous end on the short side. Taking a bottle with a nozzle attached he opened my ass cheeks and squirted lube onto my puckered anus before inserting the nozzle into it and jetting more lube into me. He then took the hook and started to push the bulbous end into my ass, giving me two vicious slaps on my cheeks when I wriggled. A third hard slap came up between my legs and hit my exposed pussy and clitoris. I cried in pain and shame but tried to stay still as the hook was forced through my anal ring. Now the long arm of the hook rested on my back. He grabbed my ponytail, tied a rope around it and then pulled it tight so my head was pulled up, before finally tying it to a ring in the end of the hook. I very quickly found out that lowering my head meant the hook in my anus was pulled painfully up.

He went back to his bench and came back with various clamps, metal weights and other painful looking things, which he dropped on the floor beside me. He first forced my mouth open wide and inserted a large ball gag which was strapped behind my head. Next, he leaned down and gave each of my hanging breasts three vicious bare-handed smacks which made my body jerk, causing my head to move and pull my ass hook painfully.

He pulled up a chair and sat down so he could reach under my body and then began to fix large and heavy clamps to my erect nipples, commenting to the audience that I seemed to like the breast slap as my nipples were already hard. which made it better for the clamps. I cried out from the pain but the ball gag meant my cries were muffled and, in any case, nobody seemed to be worried about what he was doing to me. From each clamp he now proceeded to hang various weights, each hanging lower than the previous ones, until finally he was satisfied with the way my breasts were being stretched into cones and pulled towards the distant floor. He gave each breast another hard smack which set the weights swinging, and caused more pain in my ass as I jerked away from the hit.

He now moved his chair round so he was facing my tortured anus and my defenceless pussy. Taking two thin straps he fixed them tightly round my upper thighs. He took hold of one puffy labia and fixed another clamp to it with a small chain attached, which he then pulled viciously to hook it into a ring on the thigh strap. He repeated that on the other labia so that my cunt was pulled open to show my pink hole. Now two more clamps were attached to my tender labia but this time he let them hang down towards the floor. I screamed again into my gag as two heavy weights were attached to those clamps and set swinging by the farmer.

Finally, he pinched my hard clitoris, commenting again to the men what a big clit I had which would be a pleasure to clamp next. Which he immediately did. The small clamp bit into my clit delivering even more pain to my tortured cunt. This time a thin chain was attached to the clamp and run up my body, between my agonised breasts and then hooked onto the ball gag in my mouth, a small weight hung on the end of the chain completing the picture to his satisfaction.

Another trip to the bench and he returned with a large dildo which he waved in my face, before returning to my pussy and starting to push it into my gaping hole. “Actually” he said, “I might as well sample the slut before I close her up.” With that, he dropped his jeans and underpants and taking his already erect cock pushed it hard into my exposed cunt.

As he fucked away every thrust made my body swing and cause pain everywhere – ass, cunt, clitoris, nipples, and breasts were all in flame from the pain. With one last deep thrust I felt him shoot a load of semen into me as if I was just a receptacle for his lust. As soon as he withdrew, the huge dildo was pushed in to mix with his seed and then fixed with yet another chain and hook fixed to my clitoral clamp. With all my precious sensitive parts properly clamped, chained, weighted, and linked together, I hoped my sordid ordeal was nearly done. But there was one more torture to endure.

He picked up what he told me was a flogger. He walked around my suspended body and began to lash every part of me with the cruel weapon – breasts, stomach, back, inner thighs, buttocks and lastly my tortured cunt. he loosened the ball gag and took it out so I could moan properly and breath more easily. I thought that was now the end but to my horror he started to walk around me again and repeated the punishment already inflicted on my agonised body. Now with no gag, my screams were loud, almost unending and accompanied by tears of agony and strings of saliva dribbling from my mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.