From Exhibitionist to Slut - Cover

From Exhibitionist to Slut

Copyright© 2023 by tiffany58

Chapter 3: Friday - Used

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Friday - Used - This is the saga of an innocent teenage school leaver who is corrupted and abused by a group of middle-aged men. They turn her into The Slut, online porn star and real-life whore, for the enjoyment and pleasure of many men, mostly strangers. It all starts with her blossoming exhibitionist urges which lead her into their clutches and then into a life of depravity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

As I sat alone at home, I realised that not only was I no longer a virgin, which made me a bit sad, but I now had a giant of a man, the same age as my father, who had seemingly claimed me for this own. I was exhilarated and terrified, but shamefully proud that he wanted a skinny kid like me.

The next two days went in a blur. I wandered around the house, naked as ever, sunbathed, tended to my hair removal regime, but for most of the time I just went through everything that had happened and been said. It also suddenly hit me that he had never asked my name – he just called me a slut. And he had never told me his name, but to me he was just my giant lover – and that was fine by me.

Friday came and I prepared myself, most importantly using my douche to clean my now always available back channel. I was excited as the week the doctor had set was up and I knew that my lover would want to take me properly, for the first time since he took my virginity so brutally. I put on my newly washed little dress, my sandals and left my key in the secret place, and walked off happily to the supermarket.

As I entered the carpark, I saw his silver Mercedes parked on the far side where there were less cars, although it was still busy being a Friday lunchtime and there were lots of people around. He was leaning against the driver’s door so I skipped childishly over to him, hoping my dress would bounce enough to please him. He leaned down and kissed me gently, but as he did so the other car doors opened and his three friends climbed out. I was shocked and just stood there not moving.

“These guys are my managers and run my businesses for me. They are joining us tonight. Now be a good girl and take that dress off and then climb into the middle of the back seat.” I started to stammer an objection but he cut me off, saying,” You are an exhibitionist slut and you have flashed everything at them for weeks, so just get the dress off and let them see you properly.”

I was still too stunned to move so, surprisingly gently, he slipped the spaghetti straps off my shoulders and pushed the dress down until it lay on the ground round my feet. Now completely naked in a busy carpark, surrounded by men the same age as my father, my humiliation was total, especially when my lover said, “What do you think lads? Nice looking little slut, isn’t she? And Doc has prepared her for future use, which can officially start from tonight.” With their laughter ringing in my ears and some very crude comments about my tits and pussy hitting me hard, the giant guided me into the back seat and sat me in the middle space.

Immediately two of the men jumped in on either side of me, giving me very little room to move. The third got in the front passenger seat and my lover took the wheel, but before we moved, he turned around and ordered me to spread my legs like he had told me to do in the car. With a guy on either side there was no room to spread until they both grabbed my thighs and pulled them up and apart, resting them on their own thighs, but still with a firm grip pulling them as far apart as they could go. The third one turned round with a camera and took several shots of my spread pussy. Now each man took one of my arms, pulled it up and put it round their shoulders, which caused my back to arch and my little breasts and big tits to jut out, When they leaned back, I could not move either arm. In that position we left the carpark.

As we entered the town centre my giant said over his shoulder “She likes her nipples pulled and stretched – give it a go.” As obedient to their boss as I was, they both grabbed an erect nipple and began to squeeze and pinch it, before pulling it out to its limits, stretching both nipple and breast into an elongated cone. I screamed and begged, partly from fear but more from humiliation as I knew I was enjoying it. The guy with the camera took some more shots and suddenly said “The little slut does like it - her cunt is getting wet!” and laughed as he reached back and stuck a finger crudely into my exposed pussy before showing the others the moisture coating his digit.

We arrived at the big man’s house and once more I climbed out exposing my cunt to the watching men. Once inside he took me in his arms and again kissed me long and lovingly, which confused me even more. “We are going upstairs” he told the other three, “we have sone urgent business that needs attending to.” “He is off for his first cunt fuck after a week of rationing!” laughed the guy with the camera. (Just how much did they know about me?) “I have set the videos up for you – amuse yourselves watching those until we come down to join you. Help yourselves to drinks and something to eat.”

With that he lifted me in his arms as he did every time now and carried me upstairs to his bedroom. Without a word he put me on the bed, stripped off and told me to assume the position on the edge of the bed with my legs pulled up and wide apart. I did as I was told. He moved between my spread legs and pushed his enormous cock into my willing pussy. There was no foreplay, no tenderness, just a cock that needed to bury itself in my womb once more. He drove into me hard, each stroke hitting my pubic mound like a hammer, rocking the bed, and sending thumps through the ceiling to the men down below. As before, I knew he was about to cum, and with his final thrust he shot three days’ worth of cum deep in my belly. I found myself having a wonderful orgasm and crying out loudly enough to be heard by his men downstairs. He completed my happiness by watching my cream pie ooze out as I squeezed his thick cream from my open pussy

As we lay there, me in his arms with my head on his chest, I plucked up courage and asked him why the other men were here. He explained it to me in a very matter of fact way. I was a pure exhibitionist, with the potential to be a dirty little slut who will please many men in the future. I was his but he wanted me to fulfil that potential. This weekend was my audition and training for a life as an exhibitionist slut.

“You are a natural – you wait and see – by Monday you will be my dirty little slut who will do anything that men want you to do.” He dozed quietly for half an hour and while he did, I ran everything through my head – he was right. I did love showing off and being seen by men in blatantly sexual ways. In just over a week, I had lost my virginity, both vaginal and anal, and developed a love of hard, rough sex, with my ass fucked more than my pussy until tonight. But what did that mean for tonight? Were they all going to use me like my Giant? I was about to find out and my mix of fear and excitement meant I was still wet when he woke up.

We got up and, pulling on a pair of boxers, he took my hand and took me back downstairs to be greeted by cheers and a round of applause. “God, we thought you were coming through the ceiling” said one, “but judging by the slut’s screams you were coming in her!” “Did you enjoy that massive cock, love?” “Was it as good as losing your cherry to him/” “We loved your cream pies at the end of him fucking you – did you manage that again just now?” More shameful humiliation!

“Why don’t you sit on the sofa with those two reprobates and watch your videos again with them while I get us a drink.” There was only one small space between them which I knew I was meant to sit in. “Same position as in the car dear – arms up here and legs spread over our legs.” I sat down and they helped me into the position they wanted – fully exposed, vulnerable, and ready for whatever they wanted to do to me. The video started to run again, beginning with my garden masturbation and squirt, which got appreciative “well done” from all of them. As they watched, both men began to play with my nipples and breasts pulling and stretching them as in the car. Then hands went down to my thighs and very soon to my now wet pussy, pulling the puffy lips apart and flicking my aroused clitoris, before eventually fingers began to slide into my tunnel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.