From Exhibitionist to Slut - Cover

From Exhibitionist to Slut

Copyright© 2023 by tiffany58

Chapter 10: Big Bang Aftermath

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Big Bang Aftermath - This is the saga of an innocent teenage school leaver who is corrupted and abused by a group of middle-aged men. They turn her into The Slut, online porn star and real-life whore, for the enjoyment and pleasure of many men, mostly strangers. It all starts with her blossoming exhibitionist urges which lead her into their clutches and then into a life of depravity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Once my 20 men gangbang had finished, and when I was able to stand and walk with only a little assistance, my guys took me into the bar where all my abusers were waiting for me. The first humiliation was being made to walk up to each man in turn and thank him for fucking me so hard and to say I hoped I had been able to please him.

After that they all stood around drinking and chatting to my guys and each other, with the occasional hand fondling some part of my poor abused body. It was just like a Lions club meeting where they all stood around their guest speaker, only in this case I was only an 18-year-old girl who was totally naked and still had their cum drying on my face and breasts.

Eventually they all began to drift away, each one in turn giving me a farewell kiss on the lips and a grope of my ass or tits, or more frequently a finger or two rammed into my poor sore pussy. Finally, it was our turn to leave and as we walked out the back door of the club into the parking lot, Dmitri, the big fat hairy Russian was just finishing a conversation with another man and was about to climb into his car.

He immediately came straight to me and said, “Once again, I just loved fucking you and I am going to do it many more times. There are so many things I want to do to you – some you might even enjoy!” He laughed as he said it but, somehow, I did not think it was really a joke.

He then said the scariest thing so far, “I have many contacts and friends who will love to fuck you too and I can help to arrange that. With that beautiful little cunt and that ass that can take so much cock, and my contacts, you could very quickly be a very wealthy young whore. I will speak to your owners about you very soon.”

With that Dmitri grabbed my left nipple between his right fingers and thumb, pulled sharply and twisted it viciously, pulling me up on to my tip toes so he could give a me full tongue kiss on the mouth. With that he waved goodbye and got into his car and drove away.

My guys caught me as I was about to collapse to the floor and put me on to the back seat of our Mercedes, where thick towels were spread out to catch my leaking fluids and protect the upholstery. They climbed in with me, one in the back with me and two upfront. As we drove home, the one with me asked me if I hurt, and turned the roof light on so he could see me. “Wow they really did give you a real trashing didn’t they? You have bruises and scratches all over your body and I have never seen your pussy look so swollen.”

I told him my arms and legs hurt from being pulled in so many different directions, my throat was sore and my pussy and my ass were also sore and painful. He told me not to worry as Karen, the hairdresser and beautician, was going to meet us at the house. She would look after all my aches and pains, and clean me up, inside and out. She was also going to spend the night with me until Doc Dyke came to check me over in the morning and would then take me home to my place afterwards. “What did the Russian mean about introducing me to his contacts and making me wealthy?” I asked as we neared the Boss’s mansion. “Exactly what he said my girl. Now you are on his list of approved prostitutes he will book you for his business contacts and friends whenever he or they need a girl either for themselves or for their clients. He is a Mr Fixit for the very rich and they do not mind paying for a girl who will do anything and take everything – and that is you now! You will be well paid but remember what I told you before, never say no!”

So now there was no doubt. The gangbang was not just a one-off professional engagement to add to my slut cv. I was going to be a full-time prostitute with Dmitri acting as my pimp as well as my user and abuser.

When we reached the house Karen came running out to help me from the car, giving me a friendly kiss on the lips as she did so. She helped me to stagger into the house and, as she guided me up the stairs, told the guys they could leave me now and she would take me home tomorrow. In the bedroom she laid me on the bed and inspected my poor abused body. “Relax love” I have done this for the Boss with other girls – I know what to do.” I was shocked – “You mean there are other girls like me?” I said. “Not any more love – since he first set eyes on you, he has not been with another woman as far as I know. He adores you.”

“So, why does he do the things he does to me, or rather why does he let other men do these things to me?”

“He does it because he knows you need it – from the very first time he saw you he told us all that you were a girl who needed to be humiliated, used, and abused and to be made into a total slut. But he also told us he would eventually marry you but not until he knew you had done everything you needed to do.”

She then helped me into the bathroom and, stripping off herself, led me into the shower where she gently washed my body, while very softly kissing me and mumbling sweet nothings in my ear. Once showered to her satisfaction she dried us both then took me to the bath and told me to bend over it. “I know you do not want anything more shoved up inside you after what you have been through today but I must give you several enemas in your anus to make sure that you are properly cleaned out and then I will do the same to your poor pussy. OK?” I nodded and assumed my usual enema position, although my legs and hips ached as I did so and my poor anus almost caused me to collapse as she inserted the nozzle into me.

She then laid me in the bath and proceeded to douche my sore and puffy pussy, inside and out, until she was satisfied that both my orifices were pristine after taking so much cum, lube and bodily parts in to their tight sex tunnels.

When she took me into the bedroom, she once more laid me down on the bed and began to fill my vagina with a cooling antiseptic gel that immediately began to ease my soreness. She then turned me over and did the same to my anus, where the gel was even more welcome. When both points of entry had been carefully treated, she turned her attention to all the cuts, scratches and bruises on my arms, legs and body and applied another cooling ointment to all of them.

When I was finally feeling more relaxed and comfortable, she climbed into bed with me, took me in her arms, kissed me gently and told me to sleep. Within minutes I was fast asleep with my head on her breast and her arms around me, a position we stayed in all night.

The next morning, about 10.00, Doc Dyke arrived at the house and after chatting to Karen and me for a few minutes took me to the bedroom and gave me a very close and intimate examination, although there was none of the usual sexual behaviour from her – this was a professional visit. She then gave me a morning after pill, explaining “I know you have the coil in to prevent pregnancy but after the rough house you have obviously been through, I think we will take this just in case anybody or anything knocked your coil out of position. I have checked and it all looks fine but let us play safe.”

By 11.00 I was passed fit to go home and Karen helped me out to her car, before running back to the house to fetch my coat that we had both forgotten, both of us being so used to me being naked! Then she drove me home to my house, stopping close by to let me put the coat on before my neighbours saw my naked body.

Once inside she told me the Boss, my big black lover, would be with me on Wednesday evening as usual and had been asking about me all weekend. She then kissed me, took the coat off me and hung it up, and left me naked in my house. I wandered around, thinking if I should go to university in the afternoon or spend the day recovering, which is what I decided to do and then spent the rest of the day sleeping on and off. By the next morning most of my aches and pains had diminished and my vagina was beginning to feel a bit more normal, although I was still a bit sore around my anal hole.

Tuesday, I went to university and studied hard, although my behind was certainly tender as I sat on the benches listening to my lecturer. I went home afterwards, applied more gel to my pussy and anus and ointment to my cuts and bruises, and once more slept until the next morning. I spent all Wednesday in lectures but spent most of the day dreaming about my lover arriving tonight.

7.00pm arrived and so promptly did his big silver Mercedes, I was ecstatic and rushed to the door to welcome him, oblivious to my neighbours maybe seeing me naked in his arms. We kissed and sat cuddled up on the sofa just talking about nothing, until I whispered to him, “You have not made love to me yet – you always do that as soon as you walk in the door – what’s wrong?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.