From Exhibitionist to Slut - Cover

From Exhibitionist to Slut

Copyright© 2023 by tiffany58

Chapter 1: I Discover My Exhibitionist Nature

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: I Discover My Exhibitionist Nature - This is the saga of an innocent teenage school leaver who is corrupted and abused by a group of middle-aged men. They turn her into The Slut, online porn star and real-life whore, for the enjoyment and pleasure of many men, mostly strangers. It all starts with her blossoming exhibitionist urges which lead her into their clutches and then into a life of depravity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

My name is Andrea. My friends used to call me Andi although most people just know me as The Slut nowadays. As I write this, I am naked as always, with cum drying on my face, hair, and breasts. I can feel more cum still leaking from my vagina and anus.

I need to tell my story so I understand how low I have sunk and more importantly how I got here. So here is my tale of how an (almost) innocent teenager became a willing slave to the desires of many.

Let me start by telling you a bit about myself as I was when my story started. From now on the way I looked and behaved would be critical to how my life was going to take a huge turn for the worse.

That summer I was only just 18. I am 1.60cm tall (5ft 3in) and weigh about 55kilos (that is 8.5 stone or 120 pounds) so petite at best. I have shoulder length natural blonde hair that I usually wear in a pony tail. I am slim and pretty if I say so myself. My body size is 32-24-34. I have small but very firm breasts, a natural 32B, with very prominent nipples that my then boyfriend had once called perky! My stomach is flat and runs down to my mons where I have a long deep cleft with large fleshy labia and a visible clitoris. My ass is firm but slim and has cheeks that are easily separated to reveal my anus. I was still a virgin then although not really that innocent.

Let me start by telling you my sexual experience up to the point where my story really begins.

I had been masturbating since I was just 14, after girls at school told me how good it was – and I spent hours just playing with my pussy and clitoris finding out what worked best to reach a quick or slow climax. Since then, I had masturbated regularly and could bring myself off very quickly if I wanted to, although normally I liked it long and slow, coming to a very satisfying orgasm. At that time, I had breasts that were growing but not fully formed (I had just gone into an AA bra) but I already had very prominent nipples that I was quite proud of.

Also, at 14, I had my first, and, so far, only boyfriend, Robbie. He was two years older than me and already 16. I very quickly let him fondle my breasts as I found I enjoyed having them pressed, rubbed and squeezed. I would not let him go anywhere below that however – I was not that kind of girl! However, I did let him slide his hand under my top and onto my small bra so that we could both enjoy it more.

A few months into our relationship, we were sitting on our favourite park bench in a secluded corner of the park near our school. I had my head on his shoulder and he had his arm round me and his hand down inside my school shirt, inside my bra,, fondling my breast. After a while he said “My balls are aching I need you to help me.” “What do you mean?” I innocently asked. He did not reply but just pulled the zip down on his trousers and then told me to get him out and rub it for him to ease the ache.

So, for the first time, I slipped my hand into his boxers and felt his hard cock, which I pulled out and looked at with amazement. It was long and hard and straight and unlike anything I had ever seen or touched before. He then told me to rub it up and down which I did, and was surprised when it seemed to get even harder. I had my head on his chest by now looking down at this thing in my hand and saw the eye at the top looking straight back at me.

I did not know then but a 16-year-old boy does not last very long the first time. So, when he suddenly went rigid in his body and arched his hips off the seat, I was not expecting anything more, thinking he was just stretching. Suddenly I felt his cock go even harder in my hand and without warning he shot out a great glob of white stuff that hit me right in the face next to my nose! “Don’t stop” he gasped, so I kept pumping – the second squirt landed on his stomach and the third on his trousers. After that I just held him as more and more of his cream oozed from his cock, all over my small novice hand.

Eventually he kissed me deeply and wiped his cum, as he called it, off my face. Then he laughed and said “I need to call you Handy Andy in future” – which he did for a long time afterwards. However, I was mortified when two days later three of his friends passed me in the corridor at school and all started singing Handy Andy at me in loud voices.

In tears, with my own two best friends at lunchtime, they told me that he had told his mates the very next day and they had told their friends, so by now it was all round the school that I had wanked him off and had his cum in my face. I was shocked, but felt a bit happier later that day, when a couple of girls who were more experienced than me congratulated me and said they had never done that. Embarrassed but proud I felt better by the time I went home.

After some persuasion I let him off and he swore never to talk about me to his friends again. So that is where we were when I reached my 15th Birthday. Which is when I let Robbie finger fuck me for the first time, in a bus shelter near my house, on our way back from the cinema. At the cinema we had kissed and cuddled and he had groped my breasts for most of the film, and I had rubbed the bulge in his jeans. As I said, I had let him play with my nipples and breasts almost from our first date as I loved having my nipples squeezed and pulled, and even sucked and bitten. By now my breasts had grown and I was in a 30B cup bra, but my nipples were just as prominent as ever. I had also regularly helped him to cum by taking his cock in my hand and wanking him enthusiastically whenever he asked me to. I had also let him progress to rubbing my pussy through my little cotton panties.

However, that night, our fumbling in the shelter, was just that - a quick hand under my skirt, pushing my panties to one side and a finger or two stuffed into my wet pussy, the first time I had let him do anything other than rub my pussy through my panties. However, the bus suddenly arrived and several people got off. So, we hurriedly moved on. It was not satisfying for either of us.

A few days later, when his parents were out, we were on his sofa kissing and cuddling again. But this time he could push my t-shirt up and after a few giggles managed to undo my bra, pushing that up with my t-shirt. He instantly fell on my nipples and began to suck and nibble them with real gusto. I helped by pushing my small breasts up so he could get as much in his mouth as he could. All this attention to my sensitive nipples made me so excited that my pussy was soaking almost immediately and I desperately wanted him to play with it.

He soon realised that my legs had fallen apart and he moved his attentions to my soggy panties, pushing the leg to the side and with no foreplay immediately shoved two fingers deep into my virgin pussy. For the next 30 minutes or so I tried to teach him how to please me and to do it nicely, to play with my clit and do all the things I enjoyed when playing with myself. He gradually understood what I wanted.

Then he slipped to his knees in between my spread thighs and, pulling my panties out of the way dropped his mouth onto my soaking wet pussy and erect clitoris. This was the first time I had ever had a mouth and tongue exploring that innocent and secret place – I instantly loved it! With his face buried in my skimpy bush he began to lick and suck, doing with his tongue what I had just shown him to do with his fingers. He was much better with his tongue!

I loved it and began to moan and grip his head, pushing his face into my bush and his tongue deeper into my fleshy cleft. I could feel the tension rising in my stomach and loins and knew I was about to cum for the first time at somebody else’s hands - and mouth. Suddenly I just exploded and came with a loud scream, with huge jerks of hips and belly, as spasm after spasm tore through my body. I think I scared him with my scream!

At that moment, if he had tried to fuck me, I would have welcomed him with open arms and pussy, but before that I wanted to return the wonderful favour he had just done me. So, I pushed him back on the floor, knelt over his legs with my knees either side of him, and opened his jeans, letting out the most beautiful ramrod straight cock. I had seen and touched it before obviously so knew it was lovely to look at but I had never done what I was about to do now.

Taking that young manhood in my fist I began to stroke him. Suddenly a small drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip of his cock. So, without thinking or hesitating, I lowered my tongue onto the head and began to lick that moist droplet. The taste was divine! Slowly I started to lick up and down and then took it into my willing mouth, sucking in more with each bob of my head till eventually the whole thing was deep in my mouth and I was gagging as he moved his hips with me.

Not surprisingly he did not last long but, still much to my surprise, he grabbed my head, thrust his cock deep into my mouth once more, and with that I felt his huge ejaculation in my mouth and throat. I resisted the urge to swallow and held it all in my mouth until he had finished cumming.

Then I sat up, smiled at him, opened my mouth wide and pushed my tongue out for him to see. It was coated in thick white cum and some began to trickle out of the corner of my lips on to my chin. He grabbed my tits and pulled hard on them hoping to pull me down into a lustful embrace.

But at that point, we suddenly heard a car and then voices – his parents were back! I hurriedly pulled my bra and T-shirt down, swallowed as much cum as I could and wiped my hand across my mouth to clear the dribbles. My bra was not done up so I kept my arms crossed in front of me. He zipped his jeans and stood there red faced and looking guilty. I equally guiltily soon made my excuses and left.

I walked home with my bra still undone and my panties very wet indeed. Like all teenage girls I had learned to take a bra off without removing my top so I stopped behind a parked car and rapidly removed mine. As I walked home clutching my bra in my hand, I felt a tingle of excitement as I passed total strangers, knowing they could see my erect nipples through my thin t-shirt. Little did I realise that that was my first dip into my latent exhibitionism that was to become so critical in the coming years.

Back in my bedroom my pussy wanted more than just his fingers in it and my mouth was still savouring the taste and feel of his cum. That night, as I masturbated for half the night, I decided the next time we were alone I would let him be the one to deflower me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.