A Great Summer - Cover

A Great Summer

Copyright© 2023 by Nancy Bloom

Chapter 7: Aunt Lucy

Tommy heard the lawnmower start and immediately leapt from his bed, dashed into the hallway, down the stairs, and out the front door. The truck in front bore a sign on the side reading Ramirez Lawn and Garden. Hitched behind was a large, open bed trailer where a tall man in a long sleeve shirt examined a weedwhacker.

Tommy smiled, waved at another man riding the big mower on the front lawn, and went to the man in the back, “Mr. Ramirez, Mr. Ramirez.”

The man looked up and smiled, “Que?”

“It’s me, Tommy Bloom. My dad is Mr. Bloom,” he said pointing to the house.

“Si, I know. What can I do for you?” he said walking off the back with the lawn equipment and handing it to a third man.

“I want a job, to make money.”

The man smiled, “How old are you?”

“I’m fourteen,” said Tommy brightly. “I looked it up online. With my parents’ permission I can work up to twenty hours a week.”

The man looked him up and down, “You know how to work yard equipment?”

Tommy shook his head, “Just from watching you but I’ll do anything. I’m a good worker, you can ask my mom and dad.”

“You have permission?”

“I can get a note from my dad. I can start right now, today. I have baseball camp weekdays in the morning but I can work all weekend and in the afternoons. Please, please!”

“All right,” said Mr. Ramirez with a nod. “It’s been tough to get workers this year. Very tough. You start now and we’ll see how you do. That’s Hector over there with the other weedwhacker, he’ll show you how to use it. Your dad, he is home?”

“Si, si!” said Tommy almost jumping up and down.

“Don’t you want to know how much you will be paid?”

Tommy paused, “I guess I figured minimum wage.”

“Si,” said the man with a smile. “We’ll start you there, but if you work hard and learn how to operate the equipment, you’ll get raises. It’s hard work, hot work. No shorts and sneakers, you need boots, long pants, long shirt or you get cuts.”

Tommy nodded enthusiastically, “I know, I looked it all up. I have everything ready. I can change now. I’ll be right back! I’ll work hard, I promise!”

“We will see,” said Mr. Ramirez with a smile. He’d seen plenty of young white boys from the suburbs try to work over the years. Most of them only made it a few hours. Some lasted a few days. He followed Tommy to the front door and knocked loudly on the open door as he watched the boy running up the stairs.

Steven Bloom came to the door a moment later, “Edgar. The wife wants those big green things with the black and red berries growing in the roses pulled out. She’d like something else in back where those onion plants were last year.”

Edgar nodded, “Si. I’ve got some nice ferns that might look good in your back yard. Ask Miss Shelly. You’ll need to keep them watered, every day, for a few weeks. Your son, he wants to work for me. Ok?”

Steven stopped, “Tommy?”

“Si, to make money. Maybe he has girlfriend?”

Steven nodded his head, “Well, he wants to have a girlfriend at least. He’s got baseball camp in the mornings.”

“Si, is ok. Very short-staffed. If he’s good worker, I’ll pick him up in the afternoons. Weekends. But he must work hard, no favors. Si?”

“No favors. If he’s not pulling his load then you can fire him.”

“Si. Ok, you tell Miss Shelly about the ferns?”

“I’ll let her know and I’m sure she’ll be fine with that.”

At that moment, Tommy burst past wearing long sleeves, pants, and a pair of boots. Steven watched him run. “Make sure he puts on suntan lotion; do you have any? I can get you a tube. He’ll fry like a lobster and his mother will kill me.”

“Si, I’ve got lotion. I’ll work him hard today, see if he wants to come back tomorrow.”

“Steven,” came a woman’s voice from the house.

Steven turned called, “Coming, honey.” Then he turned back to Edgar. “Let me know how he does, will you?”

“Si, senor.”

Steven turned and went back into the house, “What is it, sweetie?”

“I just got a call from my sister.”

“Uh oh,” said Steven coming into the kitchen where his wife stood at the counter with her phone in one hand.

“You’re not going to like it,” she said with shake of her head.

“She wants to stay with us, right?”

Shelly nodded.

“I figured as much, once you told me she was getting another divorce. We can move Tommy to the basement and your sister into his room. How long do you think she’ll want to stay? A couple of weeks? Longer?”

Shelly shrugged, “There’s more.”

Steven rolled his eyes, “Go on.”

“In her depression about the failing marriage she decided to improve herself.”

“Improve?”

Shelly held up the phone.

Steven’s jaw dropped, “Did she get all the implants?”

Shelly laughed, “She did go big.”

“I’m not sure they’ll be room in the house for those.”

“Poor Nan, she’ll be even more self-conscious.”

Steven shrugged, “Honestly, they look gross to me. I like a sporty woman.” With that he ran a hand along her waist. “Poor Tommy. His eyes will explode. He does like the curvy girls.”

“He likes Sarah who happens to be curvy.”

“Oh, did I tell you? He got a job.”

“A job?”

“He asked Edgar to work on the crew. He’s out back helping now. It’s all right I gave permission, right?”

“Will he have time with baseball camp?”

Steven shrugged, “He’ll have to figure that out himself. It’s hard work, landscaping. Edgar will give him a good going over and we’ll see if he sticks with it. It’ll be good for him though, earn a little money. Maybe buy a pretty girl some flowers.”

“We do like flowers,” she said moving his hand up from her side to under her breast. “If Tommy is in the yard and our daughter is off at school this afternoon, we have a little more alone time.”

Steven smiled, “I like the way you think, Mrs. Bloom.”

“Hey, Tommy. Mom and dad are coming home with Aunt Lucy,” said the young teen girl sitting at the kitchen counter drinking a White Claw. She wore an off the shoulder, cut-off t-shirt that didn’t cover her firm abdomen. She spoke to a sweating young man wearing a baseball uniform, carrying a baseball glove under his arm, and a pair of cleats tied around his neck.

He went straight to the refrigerator, pulled out a can of soda, popped the top, and took a long swig, “Cool, sis” he said with a smile. “I’ve got to get changed for work.”

Nan looked at him with narrowed eyes and took another sip from the White Claw, “You’re not going to threaten to bust me for drinking a White Claw?”

Tommy shook his head, “Nah, I’m tired of that kid stuff. You’re old enough to decide if you want to have a drink anyway, dad says so. Just make sure to take some out of the garage fridge so mom doesn’t notice one missing. She’s sharp.”

“All grown up now, aren’t you? The big fourteen,” said Nan with a smile. “Speaking of which, did you get everything you wanted for your birthday last month?”

Tommy shrugged, “Mostly. Maybe when Aunt Lucy gets here, we can all play that new game mom and dad got me. It’s for four to six players. Maybe Sarah can come over too?”

Nan shook her head, “I’m going out with Sarah, Brad, and Connor tonight.”

“Oh,” said Tommy looking down at his feet.

Nan got up from the seat and gave him a hug, “Listen, Tommy. Sarah likes you; she even got you a present for your birthday, I swear. Connor threw it away when he found it. It was an expansion for that Star Wars game we all liked playing, so five can play. She looked it up and everything, so she could play with us.”

“Outer Rim,” said Tommy with a smile. “The expansion is supposed to be awesome. I think I’ll have enough money to buy it myself.”

Nan smiled, “Be careful if you’re anywhere with Billy Bannis, Connor might see you. He’s crazy jealous and got it in his head that Sarah is fond of you. Ok?”

Tommy nodded his head, “I see him all the time at baseball camp, he’s an assistant coach. If he wanted to kick my ass, he’d have done it by now.”

“Well, be careful. Anyway, hurry up and change before Mr. Ramirez gets here. How’s work going?”

“It’s really hot and hard but it’s kind of fun too. I’m learning how to use all the equipment and Mr. Ramirez let me drive the big mower the other day at the Glazers. Their lawn is like three acres. I got a raise.”

“You’re turning into a fine little brother,” said Nan and took another sip from the White Claw. “Although that might be the alcohol talking.”

“Eres la mejor hermana de la historia,” said Tommy turning and heading up the stairs. Then he turned back and yelled, “Tell mom and dad I’m not going to be home for dinner tonight. I’ll eat with the crew over at Carreta’s.”

The water running in the shower woke her up and she sat up in the bed, not remembering where she was for a long moment. The flight from California took its toll and after the reunion dinner with her sister and brother-in-law, the woman went straight to bed. She sat up and saw the light coming from under the bathroom door and realized it must be her nephew, little Tommy. She was in his room after all, perhaps he had forgotten he’d been moved to the basement.

She scooched up so that her upper torso was visible above the blankets and took a quick look to make sure the nightgown covered her new breasts. She smiled and remembered all the attention she’d gotten in the last month since the bandages came off. Her miserable ex-husband would never get to play with her new fun-bags. It had been a long couple of months and even a year before that as he lost most of his desire for sex. Shelly and Steven promised to fix her up with some eligible bachelors in the neighborhood although, as always, Lucy felt jealousy toward her sister. Shelly picked a keeper whereas Lucy hooked up with one loser after the next and ended up married to half of them.

Steven hadn’t seemed like all that great a catch when he first came to the house, not all that tall although quite athletic and good looking, a college boy, a golfer apparently, both of which were not in his favor with her father, Elmo, who had a well-deserved reputation for scaring off boys. But he was tougher than he looked, and the sort of guy who falls in love for keeps. The way he looked at Shelly. She’d tried to tempt him a few times over the years but he barely even seemed to look at other women. Now a successful business executive high-up at Ford, clearly making an excellent living. She kicked herself once again for her many, many poor life decisions.

The opening of the door shook her from her reverie and she looked up with smile on her face which quickly transitioned as she took in her naked nephew, standing silhouetted in the door by the light of bathroom behind him. His body was strong, compact and his fingers gently fluttered over a very erect cock. Not the biggest one she’d ever seen but the shape was perfect, a beautiful banana curved up toward his hard body.

He came over to the bed and stared at it for a moment, probably looking for his pajamas which were transferred to the basement along with most of his clothes.

“You’re in the wrong room, buster,” she said, her eyes still on his torso and a tingling running down her spine and straight to her nipples. She’d heard some women lost sensation in their breasts after augmentation surgery but if anything, she seemed more sensitive; although she’d not yet had a man to test the theory.

He started violently and took a step back, “Fuck. Who ... oh damn, I forgot you were coming today, Aunt Lucy.”

“An easy mistake to make,” she said with a smile and patted the bed at her side. “Sit down, tell me what’s going on with your life. It’s been almost two years since you came out to Cali.”

“Oh, uh,” said Tommy looking around, his eyes not as adjusted to the darkness as well as hers. “I ... um, I’m not wearing anything.”

“It’s ok, sweetie, it’s dark in here and your pajamas are downstairs anyway. You don’t want to get back into your dirty work clothes. Your father says you have a job?”

He looked around and then came over and sat on the edge of the bed, facing the door and covering his still partial erection with a strategically placed arm. He immediately smelled her scent, saw the full breasts nearly bursting from the nightgown, and his cock straightened instantly. “Yeah, I’m working for a landscaping company.”

She put a hand on his bare leg and smiled, “That sounds fun. Do you like it?” She smiled at his little gasp. “Turn toward me a little, I can’t see how handsome you’ve gotten.”

“It’s ... ah ... just that I...,” he said feeling her touch spread warmth across his entire body and his breath caught in his throat.

“Don’t worry, sweetie. It’s nothing I haven’t seen before. I’ve been married four times you know. Come on, talk to me.”

He shivered, a tremor rolling through his entire body as her hand seemed to burn on his thigh but he turned toward her, his erection straining up, almost hitting his firm stomach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.