A Great Summer - Cover

A Great Summer

Copyright© 2023 by Nancy Bloom

Chapter 1: Brad

“Unhhh, God, Nancy,” groaned the young man laying back on the edge a perfectly made twin bed with his legs hanging over the edge. “You’ve been practicing.”

The girl on her knees between his legs twisted his cock between her small hands, rotating in opposite direction and popped her mouth off the bulbous head, “It’s been a year, silly. Of course, I’ve been practicing.”

“Don’t stop,” he groaned and lifted his head to see her dark brown hair tied back in a ponytail as she immediately went back to work on his cock. “God damn, oh God damn, I missed this.”

Nancy smiled and redoubled her efforts before shifting her head and licking up the shaft while gently tapping her fingers on the underside of his balls, “Don’t those college girls know how to suck a cock?”

“No comment,” he said propping himself up on his elbows and grinning as he looked down at her.

She immediately cupped his balls and squeezed as her mouth went back to work.

“Gently,” he moaned.

She squeezed harder.

“Oh God, Nancy, yes, please, yes,” as he fell back on the bed and his hands clenched at the blanket but found no purchase, so tightly was it tucked in.

She squeezed even harder and moved her mouth down the entire shaft and began gently bobbing her head and kept her tongue moving.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, I’m gonna pop!”

The sound of a door somewhere in the house shutting didn’t register to either of them but the shrill voice that came with the accompaniment of footsteps running up the stairs certainly did, “Brad! You’re home, you’re home!”

“Fuck,” said Brad and Nancy followed a second later as she pulled her mouth off his hard cock. “We have to...”

The door, only half shut, swung open with a bang and a tall girl with lengthy blonde hair curled into long waves appeared. She wore a cheerleading outfit with a large B emblazoned on a front pushed out by an impressive pair of breasts. “What the fuck?” she said stopping in her tracks. “Nan?”

“Hey, Sarah,” said Nancy wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and getting to her feet but not before giving the boy another quick squeeze.

“Hey, ow!” he said reaching down and trying to grab at his pants.

“How could you!” shouted the girl, the reality of the situation apparently dawning on her.

“C’mon, Sarah,” said Nancy with a shrug. “What’s the big deal? He’s your brother not your boyfriend.”

“Shut up!” shouted Sarah coming over, her lip trembling.

Brad looked back and forth between the girls, “Yeah, sis, why do you care who slobbers my knob?”

“Oh my God,” said Nancy looking over at him with a crinkled nose. “I thought college boys were supposed to have some class. Don’t be gross about it and put that thing away.”

Brad looked down at his still raging erection, got quickly to his feet, got caught in the puddled pants, stumbled forward, and fell nearly flat on his face, “Fuck.”

Nancy giggled as he floundered for second, his white behind sticking up in the air.

“You’re supposed to be my bff,” said Sarah her lip trembling.

“I am your best friend,” said Nancy moving over to the girl and putting a hand on her shoulder.

“Not anymore,” shouted Sarah, pushing the hand away and raising her own for a moment, as if to hit the other girl, but then she clenched it and put it to her side.

Brad managed to get to his feet and pull up his pants and held them up with one hand while moving to his sister, “C’mon, Sarah, don’t be stupid. It’s not like we haven’t done this before, you knew that, right?”

“Idiot,” Nancy murmured and rolled her eyes to the ceiling.

“What?” shrieked Sarah looking back and forth between them. “How long?”

“Shit,” said Brad with a quick glance at Nancy. “Not long.”

“How fucking long?” repeated Sarah her eyes glaring at Nancy as she spoke.

“A couple of years,” he said quietly with a shrug.

“A couple of years!” Shrieked Sarah.

“I mean, I guess, I don’t know exactly,” said Brad.

“Yes, you do. It was Sarah’s birthday party.”

“Oh, yeah,” said Brad with a blush. “Your fourteenth birthday when mom and dad got you that trip to the ranch for horseback riding. That was great.”

Sarah’s eyes threatened to explode out of her head, “When we were fourteen? She doesn’t have any tits now in case you hadn’t noticed, the padded bra whore! Back then she was just a little boy without a dick.”

“Hey!” said Nancy her mouth open.

“That’s harsh, sis,” said Brad shaking his head. “Why do you care anyway?”

“Fuck you both,” said Sarah with finality, turned on her heels and stormed out of the room.

Brad looked at Sarah who looked back at him and bit her lip. “She didn’t mean it,” said Brad. “It’s probably that time of the month.”

“I meant it,” said Sarah coming back in so she could grab the door knob and slam it shut with a loud bang.

“Oh my God,” said Nancy looking at Brad. “What is wrong with you? You’re just like every high-school dork around here; we don’t have to be on our period to be sensitive. It’s back to sucking off teachers I guess.”

Brad laughed and scratched his head, “Sorry, I’m sorry. I’m an idiot. I’m a little dazed is all. You’re great, Nan. You’re better than all those college girls.”

“Aww,” said Nancy with a grin. “Don’t worry, you’ll be here all summer and once I straighten things out with your crazy sister, I might be persuaded to help you relax now and then. A girl has to keep in practice.”

“Fair enough,” said the boy with a grin and stuck out his tongue with a waggle. “I’ve learned a few tricks myself.”

Nancy laughed, put her hands on her hips and jutted one out with a saucy little lurch, “You’ll have to prove that, little boy. Now try to behave and be nice to Sarah when you see her. I’ve got to go fix what you did.”

“What I did?”

“What we did and you made worse by being an idiot.”

Brad nodded his head and watched her open the door, turn right, and walk down the hall. She was a petite little thing with barely anything on top but she did have a cute little butt that bounced nice and juicy.

Nancy walked down the hallway she knew all too well, the picture of Brad and Sarah as little kids hanging in the nook just to the right of the staircase, and arrived at the door with the big poster on it depicting a group of cheerleaders dancing. She knocked on the door, “Sarah, it’s me. Can I come in.”

“No,” came the terse reply.

“Please, Sarah. I’m sorry. Let’s talk about it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.