The Naughty Girls Club No. 31 - June Pisses - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 31 - June Pisses

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jessica educates June in the pleasures of pissing. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   Illustrated   .

the-naughty-girls-club-no-31-june-pisses.jpg

At first June was not pleased. “What’s this?” she said.

“What does it look like?” I answered, trying not to be too snippy. “It’s you taking a piss in a stream.”

“Is it supposed to be beautiful? Is it supposed to be—oh, I don’t know the word for it.”

“Instead of worrying about what it’s supposed to be, better to just enjoy what it is.”

“Enjoy? You mean like take pleasure in?”

“It might help if you know the backstory.”

“Okay, what’s the backstory?”

“The backstory involves me coaxing you to take off your clothes and step into the stream. The backstory involves me coaxing you to touch yourself, to touch yourself until your fingers are covered with your juicy girl juice. The backstory involves me coaxing you to move your cunt-scented fingers to your lips and pretend you’re licking my twat.”

“That’s a lot of coaxing,” June said.

“I’m a good coaxer,” I said. “But next comes the fun part.”

“Oh?” June said. “Is that where you coax me to piss?”

“It is!”

“I don’t know,” June said.

“What don’t you know?”

“I don’t know what I don’t know.”

I tell her, “Maybe it would help if you knew the afterstory.”

“The afterstory?” she goes.

“Yes, that’s where I lay you down and lift your legs over my shoulders and lick your cunt to fuck and back.”

“Oh,” Jill says. “I like that afterstory. Can we skip straight to it without the pissing?”

“We can,” I tell her. And we did. Really, Jill, you have to taste June. Mmm.

But then, with June still groggy from her orgasm, I led her to the toilet and sat her down and caressed her clit and fingered her cum-drenched fuckhole and whispered in her ear, “Piss, my lovely piss girl, piss piss piss.” And she did!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.