The Adventures of a T-girl Wife - Cover

The Adventures of a T-girl Wife

Copyright© 2023 by tiffany58

Chapter 1: The Dinner Guest

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Dinner Guest - In my first story Tiffany, an inexperienced T-girl, told how she met her first male lover. That story was standalone and it is recommended to read that first. This is now the continuing story of her adventures as a willing submissive wife to John and toy to his friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   CrossDressing   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Public Sex  

After meeting John, and immediately becoming his lover on my first-ever dressed meeting with another person, our relationship became a deeply satisfying, regular thing. I guess I became his “girlfriend” although some might see it more as his “wife”. We met at least twice a week at his house, with me fully dressed - well at the start of the evening at least - and doing everything a well brought up girly should do to please her hubby.

At least once a month, sometimes twice, I was able to stay the night and enjoy the feeling of sleeping in his arms and waking to his rigid manhood pressing against my ass and seeking entry to my most secret place.

The opportunity to dress properly and to do so regularly was so wonderful that I spent the days and hours before our next meet in a state of pure excitement. I would rush to his house as soon as I could and let myself in so that I could be properly attired by the time he came in from running his own business. And John’s habit of buying me gorgeous new undies, shoes and smart grown-up clothes made my life a constant high. And the sex was out of this world!

John was a forceful man I had learned on our very first date, and I knew that when he wanted something there was no arguing with him. As far as he was concerned, and I was more than happy to agree with his view, I was his and what he wanted of me, or to do with me, was entirely his choice. I had become used to a stern look or even a smacked bottom on the rare occasions I had suggested I was less than enthusiastic to satisfy his needs.

One evening we were sitting cuddled up on the couch, his hand gently caressing my thigh and my hand enjoying the growing hardness as I stroked him slowly and sensuously. “I have told you about my good friend Rob, haven’t I darling” he said. Well, I could not remember him mentioning him but I was sure he must have done and simply nodded my affirmation.

“Rob is married to my wife’s oldest friend,” said John, one of the few times he mentioned his wife who had passed away three years before. “But he has a terrible marriage – she doesn’t treat him well and makes no effort to look nice for him – not like you my sweet.”

I basked in the lovely compliments as John went on to say “Rob is very envious of me – he is very jealous that I am better catered for by my part-time wife than he is by his full time one.”

Alarm bells were ringing in my head. “He knows about us?” I asked nervously.

“Of course he does – he is my best friend and he has known about you since we first started to do web-cam together,” replied John laughing, “in fact he thinks you look stunning and loves your photos.”

“My photos! He has seen my photos! Which ones?” I gasped.

“Why all of them, of course,” replied John. “Why wouldn’t he see them all?”

“Including the ones you took last week?” I whispered, knowing that John had insisted on taking some very raunchy photos of me with a large wine bottle we had just finished consuming.

“Oh my dear he loved them – and the videos – he loves to watch them with me. I do not think his wife ever gives him head these days, if she ever did, and he is so envious of me getting seen to by a lovely thing like you every time we meet. I have had more blow jobs in a week than he has had sex in a year!” cried John excitedly.

“In fact he is so eager to meet you that I have invited him to dinner next Tuesday”

My world just stopped! Dinner? With a man who knew all my secrets and who had seen me do things I had never imagined anyone knowing I did, let alone watching film of me doing it?

I started to splutter my objections but a stern look from John silenced me, followed by a quick flip of me over his knee and a brutal smack across my exposed buttocks, which reminded me who was the master in this relationship.

As I sat up, carefully rubbing my cheek, things got worse! “Rob has a miserable time at home and is deeply frustrated – so I want you to be really nice to him next week and show him what he is missing. Give the poor man some of that special attention you know you are so good at” whispered John in his most seductive voice. I bit my lip, lowered my eyes, and nodded my consent.

Over the next few days, John spent a lot of time telling me what to cook, what to wear, things that Rob liked to talk about, and generally preparing me for my debut as a hostess. And as the week went by, I became more and more nervous. Not excited and scared like I had been meeting John for the first time – this time I was just scared. But I had to admit, in the middle of the night as I lay awake thinking of what was to come, I still found myself in a state of arousal at my own sense of anticipation.

Then the fateful day arrived – Tuesday’s were never going to feel the same again!

I arrived at John’s at 3:00pm to prepare the food and to prepare myself so that John would be proud of me and applaud my efforts to please him and his special guest. I found John had laid out my clothes ready for me.

His favourite matching black satin and lace undies – bra (36b and all me), a tiny little thong, and a deep garter belt that had delicate straps hanging down to support the sheer black stockings that were lying beside them – and his favourite little black cocktail dress. Black patent court shoes with 4-inch heels finished the ensemble.

My black hair, which I had grown to shoulder length so I no longer needed a wig, was brushed and shiny, my make-up done to perfection and a little all over spray of Chanel and I was ready. And very sexy I looked too!!!

Suddenly I heard a car pull up outside and the banging of doors. Men’s voices carried to me in the silence of the house and I heard John say “She will be waiting inside for us – she is dying to meet you!”

“She will be dying by the time I finish with her” came the smirking reply, and as both men gave a callous laugh, I felt my knees quake and my stomach turned over. What was going to happen to me?

Now I heard the rattle of John’s key in the door. My heart aflutter, I waited with trepidation for my unknown adventure to begin – would I be the same ever again?

The door opened and my wonderful John stepped inside, looked at me and said, “You look absolutely stunning my love,” and took me in his arms and gave me the most loving and sensuous of kisses that seemed to last for ever. Finally, he pulled away and holding my hand turned me to face the stranger standing in the doorway.

Like John, he was in his late 50s, 6 feet tall, well-built but not going to fat, greying dark hair and small goatee of pepper and salt colouring. His eyes were dark and piecing and were staring hard at me with barely concealed lust.

I pulled myself together, stepped forward and leaned towards him to give him a welcoming peck on the cheek. “John has told me so much about you, I have been so looking forward to meeting you,” I said in what seemed a very weak voice to me.

He placed his hands on each of my hips, held me at arm’s length, and said in a growling, sex-driven voice, “Delighted to meet you at last – I have seen and heard so much about you too” (my embarrassment showed in my blushing face) “ You are even more delightful in real life than you are in your photos and videos.” (Oh god! He really had seen everything!)

We went into the lounge and they sat on either side of the room, Rob positioned on the couch where John indicated he should sit, and John in his favourite armchair. It meant I had to move between the two of them as I served their pre-dinner drinks and canapés, bending over to serve each of them so that my already short dress rode up and revealed my stocking tops to the one behind me – just as John had obviously planned when he chose this dress and sat themselves in these positions.

When I had served both and given Rob an extended view of my stocking clad legs as John kept me bending while he chose his canapés, I took my own glass of champagne and went to sit in the spare chair. “No my dear,” said a hard edged voice, “sit next to our guest.”

I did as I was told and sat down, the low seat now pushing my dress up my thighs and as I crossed my legs I could see John’s knowing smirk as he looked up my dress and saw my stockinged thighs flashing to him as if they were in on the conspiracy. Then I saw John give a subtle but very firm hand wave which told me to uncross my legs as I sat next to our guest.

As we chatted Rob leaned towards me, placed his hot hand on my thigh and began to tell me how much he had enjoyed looking at my photos and videos over the months, and how envious he was of John to have such a willing and sexy partner, his hand gradually moving further up my thigh and under my dress as he spoke.

John just watched and then began to remind him of particular photos he had especially enjoyed Rob seeing and discussing the merits of certain dresses, undies and toys. All the time Rob continued to stroke and squeeze my thigh, now well above my stocking top, and my dress pushed up so he could see his hand on my naked flesh and the suspenders holding my silky stockings up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.