Home Invasion - Cover

Home Invasion

Copyright© 2023 by Daydreamz

Chapter 9: Blades

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Blades - Our ageing retiree used to be a magistrate, handing down sentences to juvenile offenders! So he's not pleased to find a couple of petty criminal girls casually helping themselves to his garden, sunbathing without a care in the world!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Nudism   Violence  

If I’d been in bed I could simply have rolled over and enjoyed a solid night’s sleep. My dick would have gone down again, and that would have been that.

But as it was, Sarah was stroking down my side, and pressing her naked body into me. She’s on the taller side as I mentioned, lean, and no doubt fit with climbing and skating and so on. School athletics too, by the feel of her; and the confidence - probably hanging around on sports grounds showing off her perfect, fit body to spectators; barely covered, in skimpy lycra...

The other naked girls were watching my cock waving around, glistening with Jade’s juices and even faint streaks of virgin blood.

“Age order?” suggested Nancy. “Then Mum can watch everyone and see what she feels like.”

Rosie opened her mouth, but didn’t say anything.

“I won’t be able to do six in a row,” I smiled, to get her off the hook.

“It doesn’t have to be all straight off,” Thea was in her ‘sounding reasonable’ persona, “it can be some of us now, some of us after a break, on the lawn, and the rest this afternoon or whenever you’re ready,”

“Go on then Kayz,” sister Sarah urged with commendable generosity, “quick before it goes soft. On the bench.” She waved towards the multigym.

Kayleigh got up, manoeuvred fluidly past giving me a fingertip fondle, and lay down on the bench of the multigym. ’Lucky she’s only about five foot four’, I was thinking, so that on the short bench her perfect, straight feet were on the floor and her perfect, firm ass was on the end, while her head was propped on the backrest - giving her a perfect view of my throbbing cock approaching her virginal vagina, between her splayed legs.

It was a view she seemed to like, as she spread her legs with a cheerful smile and gave herself a quick, glistening rub. Well my cock wasn’t wrinkly, it was still rock hard! Was she a virgin? Probably not with girls, at least! Her plump tits projected buoyantly up from her lean chest, as though she were in a spaceship with no gravity. My mind flirted briefly with the issues that might arise trying to fuck in zero gravity, before coming back to earth, as it were.

Trying to ‘get with’ the casual teen ethos, I lined up my cockhead and slid it in, in a series of slow, electrifying inches. She was liking it, and so was I. Her light-brown eyes were bright and eager, while her light-brown hair hung down to the carpet. I hadn’t noticed a hymen, but she was feeling as tight and sensational as Jade, and I knew my eyes would be looking bright and eager as well. I smiled down at her.

To get things under way she thrust up with her pelvis, and nudged me with feminine fingertips on the sides of my chest. I didn’t like to ask if it was her first time, but if it was she seemed to have read up about it. Or looked it up on social media, or asked her sister ... I remembered about being in training and started to slide my tingling length in and out, watching her smiling face and matching it with mine.

Her buoyant breasts joggled delightfully on her chest as we pistoned to and fro. I say “we” because she was surprisingly active, flexing her pelvis to match my thrusts, which evidently weren’t supposed to be as gentle as I’d been thinking! I let the impacts build up, according to the quite definite urging from her fingers. She was wanting a bit faster too.

“Oooh yes!” she beamed, fucking me as much as I was fucking her. We were going faster and faster, harder and harder, while the sensation built towards a dizzying joy.

I was just beginning to feel the effort, after a couple of minutes of this compulsive workout, when she reached her climax. And so was I reaching mine. She grabbed me round the sides of my chest and thrust a single, very hard thrust with her pelvis, pressing to get every drop of mine as deep inside as she possibly could!

I reached out my hands to stop myself toppling onto her, while my brain melted and my cock pulsed with unseen but desperate spurts, way, way up inside the joyfully spasming girl.

Some seconds passed in this blissful state, then I was coming back to real life.

“Awesome!” Nancy and the others had gathered round, touching and giggling. “That’s a B Minus at least, already!”

I wasn’t going to rise to that! I smiled down at Kayleigh, slowly disconnected, and stood up. Her pretty face was telling me my grade was a pass. She was lying there with a dreamy smile, breathing athletically.

For myself, I was breathing harder too, as Thea and Nancy came to support me on either side, teasing. Feeling a bit of a sweat, I couldn’t stop myself recoiling, very slightly, as their perfect, warm skin touched me.

“Sorry,” I apologised. “It’s a bit warm...”

“It’s normal Colin,” Nancy grinned, not moving away, “to sweat a bit after cumming. And especially after a sexy fuck like that. But you could just have a shower, if you wanted? Then you’ll be nice and ready for your oil massage too.”

“Good idea,” I had to agree.

So we waited till the shower warmed up, then I got in while the cluster of naked girls of various ages watched, touching each other casually of course. Nancy and Thea were laughingly telling Rosie something, making her nervous, then urging her towards the shower door. She gave in and came up to it, giving it a tentative push. I finished opening it and beckoned her in.

“Why did they want you to shower?” I smiled, making space as the water sprayed over her slender, pale, blonde’s body. Shoulder length, straight hair, small tits, waist, modest hips, and a pleasing figure generally. The big blue eyes, with a glint of anticipation. Some other bruises, beside her forearm.

“It’s to wash you,” she smiled anxiously. “If you like, of course.”

“I’d love that,” I said. “Thanks. Nancy and Thea do like their games, don’t they?”

“It’s to get me together with you,” she mumbled. “They have this idea...” she petered out.

I reached to touch her arm, catching the instinct from said daughter I realised. But she flinched and shied away. “Sorry,” I apologised. “You just do the touching, however you like. You’re quite safe, I promise!” I gave a little laugh.

“I know,” she said. “Nancy said, and I know anyway. It’s just...” she failed to finish again.

I turned off the water and passed her the shower gel. She spread some on her hands and moved round behind me, as I made room.

Once she was started, I could sense her beginning to relax. Her focus, already, was on me. How I could tell, I wasn’t sure, but I was sure. It was in her breathing, her silence, her touch. It was a caring touch, not a sexy one, so I wasn’t in any danger of getting an inappropriate erection, and I began to relax too.


“So, in the garden for me,” Thea took my freshly washed and dried elbow. I was guided out of my house, into the middle of my lawn, by the gang of nude and mostly underage girls. I supposed it was her turn, and I could tell already, with the level of stimulation, she was going to be in luck.

“Cowgirl,” she sniggered happily, “after a quick oil.”

Towels and oil were produced, and then I was on my front with twelve soft hands smoothing coconut oil into my skin. I knew Nancy’s were the ones on my right shoulder, and Kayleigh’s were the ones on my left, but after that I didn’t know which hands were whose. It didn’t matter. I was getting the impression they were copying each other, to arrive at a group technique of slow and sensual, with steady, moderate pressure. In any case it was, to say the least, a novel experience.

Teenage girls are not known for their patience of course, so it wasn’t long before I was being nudged to turn over, whereupon they all had to ‘have a feel’ of my erection, while massaging the oil generously all over my chest, legs, face, and revitalised dick.

“MMMmmm nice!” After the first two, Thea seemed comparatively mature, lowering herself onto it with a happy grin. The electricity surged again in my head as her tight teenage vagina worked its magic on my senses, in concert with the sights, sounds and feel of her friends. She bounced effortlessly up and down, clearly not expecting me to contribute to the motion, but instead savouring the control, pistoning my pole to and fro exactly as she desired.

I was fucked in this casual manner for several blissful minutes, until she leaned forwards, hands on my chest, and jerked her pelvis urgently, banging down with her thrilling climax.

“AAhhhhh,” she sighed, not even out of breath just slowing to a trembling halt. “That was so perfect!”

She dismounted and her place was taken by Sarah, whose feel was mysteriously different, yet similarly arousing. She rode up and down a few times, before coming to a halt.

“Against the tree,” she said, looking towards the beech. “The bark’s nice and smooth isn’t it, and I want to try it standing up, so you just drop me onto your hook!” She giggled as she got off, waited impatiently while I stood up, and led me over to the tree. In a moment she was clinging on round my neck, while I held her knees with my arms, leaned her against the tree and did my best to flex my pelvis enough. As requested I dropped her onto my bone each time, to squish her clitoris.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.