Home Invasion - Cover

Home Invasion

Copyright© 2023 by Daydreamz

Chapter 8: The Gym

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Gym - Our ageing retiree used to be a magistrate, handing down sentences to juvenile offenders! So, a couple of petty criminal girls casually sunbathing in his garden is not to be tolerated! Fortunately he's a lot bigger than them, even though they do look rather athletic...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Nudism   Violence  

So at breakfast the next morning I was sitting round the table with the schoolgirl I’d slept with, and her mother. The mother, for her part, had been sleeping with my schoolgirl’s schoolgirl girlfriend, and, it had to be said, was looking the better for it. Not that school had been mentioned, I realised.

For myself, spending the night with Nancy had been helping me to make the adjustment. Having been a respectable, married, establishment man for all those decades, I was being lured, or coerced, into ... what, exactly? Wrinkly sex machine sugar daddy! She’d fucked herself on me, been fucked by me, and fucked with me, for many incredible minutes, building up to a cheerful, shuddering, magical orgasm with me, then settled down contentedly to sleep, with her arm over me.

I’d kissed her forehead and dropped off next to her, in my own state of contentment that was mysteriously in conflict with the novelty of it. This kind of relationship, with its casual intimacy, wasn’t something I’d ever expected. Especially with someone a fifth of my age! But I’d woken up still in contact with her, and been informed in her delightful girl’s voice that she was saving my limited stamina for the day ahead.

Now, like me, Rosie was fuelling up with grapefruit, muesli and fruit juice. She was in a long T-shirt and trainers, of Nancy’s presumably, and, as far as I could see, nothing else. Her hair was loose and looking freshly washed and dried - by Thea I was guessing. Evidently makeup had been forbidden, being a scurrilous maledom power play, so she was looking younger and more innocent than yesterday. Though with her big blue eyes, wide, thin lips and strong eyebrows I had to admit she didn’t actually need makeup. And of course she’s only twenty-nine.

“How are you feeling?” I asked her.

“Alright, thank you,” she managed a nervous, grateful smile.

“You can stay here, as long as you like,” I said. “Live here, with the girls. Don’t feel you’re a guest. I’ll make sure your husband won’t come after you, but if he did, I still have a shotgun,” I smiled.

“Thank you,” she nodded.

“What do you shoot with it?” Thea pounced.

“I used to shoot game,” I had to admit. “But I haven’t for a long time. We all used to, but gradually most of us realised it was wrong.”

“Huh,” Nancy accepted that grudgingly. “Where is it?”

“In the gun cupboard, in the study. It’s locked, before you set out on a rampage.”

“K. Long as he doesn’t show.” She smiled at Rosie across the table.

“So, Sarah’s coming over,” Thea touched Rosie lightly on a bruised forearm, and Rosie didn’t flinch, “then we’ll get started.”

“Started on what?” I had to ask,

“Rosie sunbathing and being nude and sex,” she grinned happily, “and you obviously, You very nearly came already didn’t you?” she was looking at Rosie, who was going pink, nodding apprehensively.

I tried to think of some way I could be supportive about Rosie’s lesbian seduction, without sounding patronising, but ended up just nodding back and smiling. “It’s a bit early for sunbathing,” I had to point out though.

“Okay well I’ll go and get Sarah,” Thea was getting up, “while you do a bit of cleaning and gym.”

“Go and get her?” I asked, before realising.

“In the car, she’s right over on Narlaton Road. And yes I’m putting panties on.”

I weighed whether to risk defeat in front of Rosie, by objecting to Thea taking ‘the’ car, and decided not to. Unless I lay down in front of it, I couldn’t stop her taking my car, that she likes so much. And by now word would have got round among the local traffic cops, so it was likely they’d leave it alone. She was going to wear panties under her long tee at least, I’d have to settle for that.

So the next hour was spent with Nancy and her very different mother, hoovering and wiping. We took it in turns to do that or work out in the gym, there being only one vacuum cleaner, and I was glad to see the two of them talking and even touching, as Nancy did her instinctive hands-on approach to communicating,

“When you flinch,” she told Rosie, early on, “I’ll keep touching till you stop, so you get used to it: being touched in a good way.”

“Alright,” Rosie raised a sweet smile. She has perfect teeth, and I had a glimpse of what she must have looked like as a teen. As a mother, at fourteen, I could hardly imagine how far out of her depth she must have been. But now here she was, with the chance of a fresh start.

Then after about an hour there was the sound of the back door being opened, and girlie chatter in the hall. And almost at once, the front doorbell. By the time I’d extricated myself from the multigym Thea had answered it, and by the time I’d got downstairs there was the sound of a van driving off and two big boxes were being carried in, by four girls.

“It’s the rower,” Thea grinned. “For your aerobic. This is Colin, this is Sarah, Jade, my sister, and Kayleigh, Sarah’s sister,” she made the introductions as the newcomers smiled cheerfully at me.

“Hello,” I had to welcome them. I hadn’t objected to their coming when I could have, after all. Not to say, they were all attractive, and after the night with Nancy my appreciation of teen girls had definitely gone up a notch. I would have said ‘come in’, but they were in already of course.

A quick scan told me they were all fully grown, and had some adult development. Sarah was an inch or so taller than Thea, and she and her sister Kayleigh were brunettes with long, straight hair. Jade had pale brown hair, wavy, and equally long, as though it were a requirement in their social circle - along with being in shape and advertising that fact with their clothes.

“God what kind of house is this?” Sarah laughed as they carried the boxes up, not waiting for me to help. Her shorts, and Kayleigh’s, were stretched absolutely separately round each pert asscheek, yet not sinking in at all.

“It’s like a movie,” Jade joined in. Her skirt was so short it didn’t need to stretch any more, as she climbed.

“A Frankenstein staircase,” Kayleigh giggled, looking at me.

“You’d better be careful!” I had to smile back. Do these girls wear panties under those shorts? She was wearing a bra under the loose top at least, being the only one with full size breasts - as though to compensate for being, by an inch or so, the shortest.

We arrived in the gym, which is quite large as a bedroom but now was full of equipment, boxes, and underdressed girls.

“Scissors!” said Nancy, and ran out.

“Let’s have the bed up against the wall,” Thea indicated, and I helped her push it more out of the way. Fortunately it’s a single.

Nancy was back already, so next thing the boxes were out on the landing and the rower was being assembled. Rosie was sitting on the multigym, looking on, in her long tee. There was no space for me so I sat down on the bed and smiled across at her. She smiled back at me, then at the girls doing up nuts and bolts - something unfamiliar to her I could imagine.

The five girls were close together, laughing, teasing each other, and touching. Their shoulders, arms, legs and hair were casually in contact as they solved this little problem and that, all with Nancy and Thea’s hands-on way of communicating, until the long machine was complete and filling the rest of the floorspace.

Nancy sat down next to me, leaned in and put her arm round. “So we can take it in turns can’t we,” she told everyone, “working out or doing touching. Touching is a thing. I had to learn about it after my dad but I had Thea, and my teachers and social worker. Colin has to learn about it as he’s only had his wife up to now, and she was the same age anyway. And me, last night. Jades and Kay have to get started, and you have to get over being hit, Mum, and basically start from scratch.” She was looking at Rosie.

“That’s right,” Thea came and sat next to Nancy. “Touching and being nice.”

Nobody was objecting, and I realised this was what they were all expecting, apart from Rosie perhaps. So there was Rosie who’s not good at objecting in any case; the bestie wanting to join in the fun; and the sisters keen to get started on sex as soon as they possibly could. And me. Planets orbiting the teen power couple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.