Home Invasion - Cover

Home Invasion

Copyright© 2023 by Daydreamz

Chapter 5: Pull-Ups

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Pull-Ups - Our ageing retiree used to be a magistrate, handing down sentences to juvenile offenders! So he's not pleased to find a couple of petty criminal girls casually helping themselves to his garden, sunbathing without a care in the world!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Nancy: super slim, long blonde hair, those laughing dark blue eyes, defined muscle shapes ... Thea: body equally, sensationally, fit and perfect. Those wide, straight shoulders, big taper to her waist with its concave abdomen and neat, firm muscles everywhere ... the face magnetically alive: big, sparkling grey eyes, eyebrows, lips, all on the move amid the mass of sensual brown hair...

Add the confidence, laughs, giggles, and yes badness. Bushes, hips, showing they’re ready even if their tits look half developed.

“Tan lines,” I tried to counter the cocky perfection.

“Give us a few days here,” smirked Thea as they came over, “we’ll be tanned all over. And you too: a bit of sun will do you good, and some oil on this dry skin,” she stroked the back of my hand.

“Yes, coconut oil massage Colin,” Nancy told me. “And we can measure your cock at the same time.”

“On the lawn,” said Thea, taking one hand, “there’s still some sun. What are we guessing? Seven? Eight even?”

“There’s more to relationships than the size of a man’s penis,” I told them, as they guided me out.

“We haven’t got cocks at all, so we did know that actually,” Nancy laughed.

“If it’s big that’s nice,” Thea giggled,”but they don’t really feel that different once you start.”

“It’s how you feel about the person,” Nancy was undoing my shirt, while her underage lesbian lover was tugging at my shoelaces.

“How many ‘persons’ have you sampled?” I enquired. They seemed to think it was clever to have tried a range of sizes!

“Oh I don’t know,” Thea was on my trousers by now. “There’s Carl Finch and that lot, that’s four, Nick...”

“Simon and Ellie,” Nancy was pulling my shirt down my arms,”Bob, and that time in the staff room...”

“So,” Thea had my pants down already, “about ten, I suppose. But some of them have been more than once.”

I leaned on Nancy’s firm shoulder while her girlfriend pulled the rest of my clothes off, in the middle of the lawn. My cock was waving around in her face.

Instead of dodging it, she licked it! Laughed, steadied it with an electrifying girlie hand, then put her mouth over the end! Her warm, soft, slippery tongue seemed to wrap itself round my cockhead.

“Uuuurrrgghh!!” I groaned, the sensation tearing through me. I leaned on naked young Nancy as my knees began to buckle. I was dimly thinking it was a good thing she’s strong, while she and the other naked girl helped me sag onto the towel, face up.

Thea had withdrawn my cockhead from her succulent mouth, so I hadn’t orgasmed. I gazed up at the two giggling, triumphant faces, above their bushes and tits. Thea stretched her perfect hand out, along my throbbing, tingling pole.

“Mmmm, almost seven,” she pronounced. “Nice and thick too. And the head - huge!”

“Better leave it till last,” laughed Nancy, pouring oil onto my chest.

I spent the next ten minutes being gently worked over by two girls, smoothing the oil into my dry, wrinkly skin with deft, sensitive hands and fingers. It was good that the lawn is a bit mossy and soft, so when they’d done my front I could turn over without being too uncomfortable.

“You’re so bony Colin,” Nancy had to comment, sliding hands over my back.

“And pale,” Thea added from the other side. “I don’t think we ought to fuck you really, you’re so unfit. Not yet anyway.”

“You might have a heart attack,” Nancy agreed, “or a stroke or something.”

“I’m not that unfit,” I defended myself.

“C’mon,” Thea laughed, “in the sea you could swim for about five whole seconds, then you had to stop for a rest!”

“I bet you feel better for it now though, already” Nancy’s fingers were kneading my shoulders.

“I do,” I had to agree, while trying to decide how I could claim I’d be able to fuck two fifteen-year-olds perfectly safely.

“You just ought to do some aerobic exercise every day,” she continued. “Get your blood pressure down, clear out your blood from all that fatty stuff, get your heartrate down. Then we can get into anaerobic, build up a bit of muscle.”

“So you can at least do pull-ups, kind of thing,” Thea suggested. “Some muscle will stretch out some of these wrinkles.”

“I can do pull-ups!” I protested.

“Sure?” Nancy challenged instantly. “These don’t feel like that, to be honest.” She squeezed my bicep.

“I bet we can do more than you,” teased Thea.

Girls can’t do pull-ups, that I did know! And it was time I showed these two who was who, around my own house! I could do thirty, back in the day.

Being on my front already I got up pretty easily, and then walked confidently over to the big beech tree at the edge of the lawn. It has a branch conveniently just as high as I can reach - too high for the girls of course. Was I being mean? Well yes, but it was time to bring them down a peg or two!

I gripped the branch, and pulled. Nothing happened. Of course it had been a long time since I’d tried. I was out of practice. The girls were coming nakedly over, all hair and smiles. I smiled back, braced myself for an effort, and pulled again. My feet stayed stubbornly on the ground.

I stood on tiptoe and pulled again. Okay, I needed to warm up. I did a few pulls, flexed my shoulders, tried again. No lift.

“Don’t worry Colin,” Nancy patted me condescendingly on my ass, “I bet hardly anybody can at your age, unless they’ve been training. So let’s get that multigym and set it up in the bedroom next to ours - I can’t believe it’s such a large size, and with a shower as well!”

“Would you like a rowing machine?” Thea offered.

“Let’s see you do it,” I countered, making way.

Nancy came and stood under the branch. She reached up, but it was over a foot too high for her. She jumped, and got her hands on it. Now she was hanging, with her tummy looking more concave than ever. Her arms and shoulders tautened and she pulled herself up. She does have shoulders, even if they’re less pronounced than Thea’s. Her chin was level with the branch, I had to concede.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.