Home Invasion - Cover

Home Invasion

Copyright© 2023 by Daydreamz

Chapter 4: Only Like Renting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Only Like Renting - Our ageing retiree used to be a magistrate, handing down sentences to juvenile offenders! So, a couple of petty criminal girls casually helping themselves to his garden is not going to be tolerated. He is a lot bigger than them, even though they do look rather athletic...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Nudism   Violence  

“So Colin,” Nancy was washing up after the low-salt veggie lunch, “does that feel better? Exercise, some proper food, and something a bit more exciting than reading a book?” Sounding more like my mother than a child who can’t even vote yet.

“I’m thinking about a nap.” I had to admit, after the morning’s excitements.

“You ought to do some cleaning,” Thea was looking at the floor, “this place is in such a state honestly. Haven’t you got a cleaner?”

“We did have one, but after ... I wanted privacy. But you’re right,” I had to concede. “I’ll be doing some, a bit later.”

“We’ve got to measure your cock at some point, don’t forget.”

“You haven’t ‘got to’ at all.”

“You promised.”

“Did I?”

“At the beach. So we wouldn’t pull your trunks down.”

“Oh. Well. That’s duress.”

“It doesn’t matter what you call it,” Nancy joined in. “You promised. Promised. A promise is a promise, so don’t try and get out of it calling it this and that.”

“If you were sixteen you’d have told me your birthdays,” I pointed out. “So you’re definitely underage and not old enough for that kind of monkey business.”

“We’ve been doing it for years, hahaha!” Thea laughed. “Seriously where have you been? There’s hardly anyone in our year who’s still a virgin.”

“You’ve been twoccing cars for years too, apparently,” I challenged.

“We never damage them.” Thea seemed to think that made it reasonable.

“We like driving,” Nancy explained.

“And then when you get caught,” I had my riposte ready, “you let police officers have sex with you, to get out of it!”

“It’s not ‘let’,’” Thea was wagging a slender finger at me, “we like it. We let them think it’s them getting something but we like them too, most of them. Sex is a buzz, it’s being alive, like driving fast and blading and the other things. And if we don’t like them we don’t and just get supervision orders or unpaid work we don’t turn up to or whatever.”

“And what about the cars’ owners?” I had to try.

“Sometimes they don’t even know, probably.”

“And other times?”

“We don’t take small old cars, it’s flash ones with smart keys, we can do with a relay. It’s from people who can afford it. And we give them back anyway. The cops know and that’s why they let us off most of the time.”

I could only shake my head.

“Anyway, let’s have a look at the bedrooms?” Nancy asked Thea. “One at the back I think!”

“Bedrooms?” I parroted.

“We like it here. There’s so much space, and it’s so private.”

“And we’ve got good food, and we can wear whatever we like, even outside,” Thea agreed. “It’s an amazing place.”

“That doesn’t mean you can just move in!” I objected. Their impertinence was actually getting worse, with each victory!

“And you’ve got plenty of money, you said.”

“But it’s my house. Just like it was my car you decided you’d like to drive!”

“Well let’s have a look. Have they got beds in?”

I didn’t bother trying to bar the way, so in a minute we were in the guest bedroom. It’s a good size, it’s furnished, with a double bed, and overlooks the back lawn. The trees give cover from the park and next door’s garden.

“Oh wow it’s a double bed, and it’s got a shower!” Nancy was inspecting the ensuite. “God, its own loo and everything...”

“It’s so perfect,” Thea agreed, “and look at the view: literally no-one can see.”

Nancy came and stood with her at the window, rubbing shoulders. Clearly they were planning to share, being lesbian petty criminals.

“Where are the towels?” asked Thea, turning to me with her fetching smile.

“You can’t just move in,” I told her. “It’s not yours to move into.”

“It’s only like we’re renting,” Nancy giggled, “except you don’t need rent money.”

“I’m not offering it for rent!”

“But nobody else is using it are they?”

“That’s for a good reason: I want privacy! In my own home!”

“We’ll leave you alone if you like, lots. That room with all those books in we can stay out of. We’ll cook and do the shopping. We’ll be in the garden a lot of the time, and we won’t even be here all the time anyway, specially now we’ve got that car.”

“You haven’t got a car!”

“We just have to use big shades and put our hair up.”

“That’s not the point, as well you know.”

“We can charge it up again cheap rate, it’ll hardly cost anything.”

“And what about your parents?”

“They’ll just say ‘ok’,” Thea was peering into the wardrobe. “We make him anxious, my dad says, and it’ll save Nancy’s mum money.”

“Now you’re making me anxious!”

“It’ll be great,” she came and gratuitously stroked a slender hand down my forearm.

“You can dress us,” Nancy came and nudged into me from the other side.

“Dress you? What do you mean?”

“We don’t have many clothes, and there’s this huge wardrobe, and these drawers...”

“So whatever you want to get us, we’ll wear,” giggled her fellow invader.

“It’s so private, they can be anything you like, as long as it’s not tarty - but you wouldn’t want us to be tarty anyway would you?”

“No I wouldn’t,” I agreed, while trying to deal with the very idea.

“We’re regular sizes, so you can pick online,” Thea was casually rubbing her firm, energetic body against me, “or we can go shopping and choose things.”

“Yes,” Nancy laughed, “we’ll go and try things on, in the changing room, that you’ve chosen, and then come out and show you.”

“No,” I realised, “that would look like me being an old pervert, grooming you or being a sugar daddy!”

“It’s not wrong for you to feel sexy is it?” smirked Thea.

“And not wrong for us to BE sexy,” Nancy completed their case.

“You’re...”

“You were awesome with the cops,” Thea branched off with a fresh manipulation, before I could mention their age.

“MMmmm, it made us feel like you care about us,” Nancy gave my arm a squeeze.

“Well of course I care about girls your age being exploited.”

“Except it was us exploiting them.”

I had to pause. “I suppose it was, from a certain point of view.”

“And you worried about us, crashing.”

“Yes I certainly did.” I couldn’t deny it.

“More than about your car, even though it’s so expensive.”

I nodded.

“We’ll go nude if you like,” offered Nancy.

“Or even if you don’t like,” giggled her partner in crime, while I was struck dumb. “I mean, nobody can see in here, or the stairs or the kitchen can they, as well as the living room and the back porch and the whole garden. We can just not get dressed at all, like for the whole day. Or days.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.