Home Invasion - Cover

Home Invasion

Copyright© 2023 by Daydreamz

Chapter 11: Raft

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Raft - Our ageing retiree used to be a magistrate, handing down sentences to juvenile offenders! So he's not pleased to find a couple of petty criminal girls casually helping themselves to his garden, sunbathing without a care in the world!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Nudism   Violence  

It was still sunny on Haystaton, beach, where we’d arrived via a tourist shop that sells, among many cheap things, cheap inflatable paddle boards. Sarah had come, with sister Kayleigh and Rosie, and insisted we ought to have two boards, just in case we punctured one, ‘or something’. Well, to be fair they were cheap, and we were going to go out a good way to drop the phones - so that, even if the police did eventually track them to the location, it would need a military-scale operation to actually find them.

Yes to my surprise Nancy and Thea had offered to stay at home, with Jade - evidently they were more upset by the afternoon’s events than they’d been letting on! Now all we had to do was paddle out a good long way and drop a phone into the sea. Without the phones, a vehicle or bodies, the investigation into two inconsequential missing persons would barely get any effort at all. And having two boards and a short paddle each, for kneeling, it wasn’t even risky. Sarah, how had I guessed, has free diving among her sporting interests, so she was going to shepherd the phones down, and bring them back up if we hadn’t gone out far enough. One phone here, then up the coast in the car to Beaningham beach, and repeat.

What wasn’t a surprise, either to me or to Rosie, was Sarah and her sister quickly taking one board to pump up together, leaving me and Rosie to take the other.

“They’re all in it together,” Rosie smiled as we climbed on in the shallow surf. Her superslim body was in a small bikini, purchased in the tourist shop. It could easily have been sized for a child, or at least an early adolescent, but it fitted, in a minimalist style. The girls had chosen it, and Rosie was understanding why.

“They’ve been actually training me,” I grinned, making it clear I wasn’t part of any conspiracy. “They think everyone ought to have sex, all the time; but I only had one partner, all my life, until they arrived.”

“I’ve got a lot to learn too. But I hope your wound stays dry, sea water will sting!”

“It’s got your dressing on it, so that’s its best chance.”

We all paddled out, one at either end of the wide, buoyant boards, paddling to either side. The boards travelled quite quickly, heading towards the sun just on the horizon, over the calm sea. I found I could paddle reasonably well, feeling some of my old shoulders already, from the gym. My skin was less dry and itchy than it had been, too. And with three feminine forms in bikinis in my scenic vista, I was feeling pretty good. The lithe girls on the other board had been my sex partners, even. Of course now I was an accessory to murder, actively helping to conceal the crime. But thinking more about sex; out on the sea, at sunset.

Rosie was paddling actively in front of me, looking sensational. About five foot six perhaps, or five and a half, like her sexy daughter, whom I’d slept with. Defined muscles on her shoulders and back, from the cleaning. Narrow everywhere, especially her waist. Not trying to look desirable, just paddling naturally with those muscles moving, making me want to trace over the shapes, with fingertips...

We paddled out a long way, before Sarah felt like testing the depth. How deep could she go, without even flippers, just holding her breath? I supposed being so lean must help her not to be buoyant, with a lungful of air. She tucked the phone into the back of her bikini bottoms - there wasn’t room for anything in the front - took some deep breaths and disappeared,

“Is it safe?” I wondered out loud, after what seemed like a long time.

“I expect,” nodded Kayleigh. “She’ll just come up when she has to, won’t she?”

I had an idea it wasn’t quite that simple, but just then Sarah burst up next to us, with a gasp. A couple of deep breaths and she was back on her board, with the phone still in her bikini.

“Bit shallow still,” she grinned.

“We’re quite a long way out,” I cautioned. It was hard to judge but it looked like a mile, or perhaps even more.

“That’s why we got two boards,” she countered.

“But it’s not going to get much deeper now is it?” I pointed out. “Unless we go miles, being at risk from shipping or the wind getting up.”

“Okay, just a bit further,” she set off.

Of course I couldn’t leave the girls on their own, or grab them, so yet again I was powerless. Among adults I could have insisted, but Sarah and her grinning little sister didn’t care what I thought. They had their agenda, and it didn’t involve my approval. I started paddling after them, with Rosie.

Rosie stopped paddling for a moment, so we fell a few yards behind. She turned and smiled at me: “We’re being tested,” she murmured.

Tested for what? I wondered to myself.

“What we’re up for,” Rosie answered my unasked question.

Of course even young Kayleigh, fetchingly nubile in her bikini and long girlie hair, was a killer, so why wouldn’t her older sister be of the same ilk? Representing the gang and their singular values ... I toyed with calling her ‘Kay the Impaler ‘ and found myself smiling as we resumed paddling out into the empty ocean. It could be ‘Kayz the Impaler ‘. And her fellow terminator would be ‘Thee Impaler’...

This would be Nancy and Thea’s test really, of course. Now they had the property they’d invaded as their base, they wanted to know how far I could be included. I could be an obstacle, to be managed, or I could be an asset - depending.

As for ‘Mum’, she was already well on the way to being included wasn’t she. Seduced by Thea, undressed among all of us, seeing everyone fucked by my biggun - including her daughter - nudged into being a digger driver burying her husband, and now in an immodest bikini in the middle of the North Sea with a trainee superfuckster. Uncomplaining and agreeable...

Anyway, I wasn’t to be Granddad urging caution. That was Rosie’s message.

Where was the wind? It was only a slight breeze, but more shorewards than offshore, at least. So hopefully we weren’t going to end up in Belgium.

Eventually Sarah thought it was worth trying again, so we stopped and she disappeared into the depths. “We can tie the boards together can’t we,” suggested Kayleigh.

“Good idea,” Rosie agreed.

So by the time Sarah reappeared we’d turned them opposite ways round and tied each leash into the flimsy luggage cord on the front of the other board, making a tiny island bobbing on the mercifully small waves.

Sarah clambered on, with no phone on her pert ass. “That’ll do,” she grinned. “I dropped it the last bit, it was blank already so I reckon it’s leaked, with the pressure. Gimme a kiss babe.”

So saying, she reached for Kayleigh and pulled her into a kiss. A romantic kiss! And it was being returned with equally inappropriate incestuous, underage, lesbian lust!

I looked at Rosie, who was smiling gently at me. Ah. Test. Not that they weren’t giving every appearance of meaning it, with mouths meshed and hands busily undoing bikini strings. Right next to me! In the middle of the sea, with the sun on the horizon. Rosie didn’t seem to mind, watching them with her gentle smile ... if the girls wanted to have sex, it was up to them. In fact, Rosie would enjoy their enjoyment.

I reached inside my head for the new improved me - a lightning review of the last couple of days - and managed to find it. Rosie was right. This was ridiculous, risky, but exciting. I was more alive than I’d been for a long time; possibly ever. And part of it now was the way Rosie was looking at me - very directly yet moving her eyes. Rolling them down, then back at me, then round in a semicircle. Big, blue eyes. A little lighter than Nancy’s, but with something in common.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.