Seeing a Different Side - Cover

Seeing a Different Side

by billyjonny

Copyright© 2023 by billyjonny

Incest Sex Story: Maggie and her Mother move in with her Grandparents. One night Maggie sees a different side to her from the bedroom window alongside her Grandad

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   .

I guess things had been getting a little tense around the house. It was understandable Me and my Mother had been living at my Grandparents house now for almost three months and allow it was large enough there was bickering Just like now over breakfast “Why does Maggie dress like a tomboy. Its just not right”

My Grandad was addressing my Mother rather than me as she buttered some toast alongside my Grandmother at the kitchen worktop I was glad to be left out of the conversation that was already turning into another argument and just sat there spooning cereal into my mouth in my school uniform and ready to get out of the house as soon as I was done “Leave her alone Dad. Just eat your toast” Mother replied as she placed the said item hard infront of him Grandad was right in away. I was like my Mother. Rather plain looking with mousey brown hair, small, petite and not much in the chest department More like a pair of pert mounds just like my Mother who was dressed in her office gear ready for work The only time I wore a skirt was for school and prefered wearing hoodies, jogger bottoms or jeans We where both unlike my Grandparents. They where plump and ruddy faced. My Grandads belly large from spending alot of his time at the bar drinking beer “So whens this guy coming over to pick you up” He asked my mother through a mouthful of toast. His beady eyes turning in her direction through his thick rimmed glasses Mother tuttered. The knife buttering her own piece of toast clattering on the worktop “I have told you his names Jeff and hes coming over around seven” She replied looking up at the ceiling “Well what if your husband finds out. Daves gonna hit the roof” Grandad replied through another mouthful of toast Mother made a exasperated sound and turned to him waving the butter knife “Dad. Dave and me are seperated. He knows Jeff. We have worked together for years. Its just a drink!”

“If you say so”

I quickly got up and slung my school bag over my shoulder “right im off” I announced and was answered by all three at the same time wishing me a nice day There argument forgotton for a second but would continue the moment I left the house It was where the tension had started a week ago when my mother had brought up this Jeff and if I was honest it had upset me. More so than Grandad who had been surly ever since but I hid it better

That night I stayed in my bedroom not wanting to meet this Jeff and just listened to my mother greeting him at seven and leave. My Grandparents silent downstairs as the tv blared out Like me they both decided to go to bed early and by ten the house was silent. I laid under the covers looking up at the faint outline of the lightshade in the dark unable to sleep I nearly drifted of to sleep but was jolted awake by sound coming from the back garden which my bedroom window overlooked I glanced at the clock. It was after half eleven and I slipt out of bed and crept over to the window. The room feeling cold as I was in just a loose fitting t shirt I parted the curtains slightly and peered through the small gap I had made. Behind the back fence there was a pedestrian walkway that was illuminated by street lights It helped to highlight my mother standing at the tall open gate talking to a guy around my mothers age This must be Jeff I mused as I watched him talking to her. His hands reaching out and placing them on my mothers hips. She didnt attempt to move away as they seemed in deep conversation I did think off returning to bed. Rather bored of the scene I was spying on. Maybe they where just good friends. Even though Jeff seemed to want more like all guys It was then that my mother reached up. Placing her arms around his neck as he leaned down. There lips locking in what looked like a intense kiss.

I thought of my Dad and found myself hissing “the bitch!”

The sound of the door handle slowly turning made me turn as my bedroom door creaked open. The silhouette of my Grandfather stood there “Your awake then ... your mothers back I see” he whispered I replied with a nod rather than give him a verbal answer but there was enough light for him to see it He walked over to the window where I stood. I realised I was wearing just a loose T shirt but it managed to just about cover my naked lower parts My Grandad was wearing pyjama bottoms and a T shirt that showed of his large gut but how I was dressed was irrelevant to him He was more interested in what was going on outside and pulled open the gap in the curtains wider Mother and Jeff where now engaged in a passionate embrace. Jeff pushing my Mother up against the fence. His hand under her skirt. Exposing Mothers bare thigh I wanted to look away but Grandad leaned in close to my ear whispering “Its best you see what your Mother is truely like”

We both watched on. Mothers hand seeming to be rubbing Jeffs crotch “You see Maggie. Your Mothers a slut”

I turned in disgust at my Grandfather. I wanted to defend her but it was kind of hard to. He chuckled low knowing my problem “Its ok hun. You had to find out sooner or later what a whore she is. She was always trouble” he whispered I turned back to the garden just as mother seemed to push Jeff away. For a split second I was going to rub it in. Telling my Grandad how wrong he was She had clearly got caught up in the moment and was seeing sense. But my victory was short lived as my own mother got on her knees and started to fumble at Jeffs trousers “See. I told you” He whispered a little to smug “How could she. Poor dad” I replied I felt sick to my stomach as I turned away “Dont you want to see what a slut she truely is?”

“I have seen enough. Poor dad” I answered. Are voicers nothing more than whispered hissers in the dark “Your dad knew she was a fucking cheat for years. Hes weak. Shes cheated on every boyfriend shes had. And I should know”

I turned from Grandad back to the window. Mother now had Jeffs cock in her hand. I was a inexperienced virgin but the member mother had pointing at her face looked large and impressive “Is she sucking his cock?” He asked in a low whisper He was looking at me rather than the window. I turned back to him “Shes holding it but I think she will” a answered in a quite voice before turning back to the scene. She seemed to be studying it. Wondering how to tackle it Grandad came back to the window and confirmed my suspicion that it was a impressive thing “Fuck Maggie. This Jeffs huge”

“Is it big?”

“Dont you know?”

I looked at him. I felt my cheeks flush. I didnt think he could see my colour but my reaction made him chuckle “A virgin! I thought maybe like mother like daughter” he added chuckling some more “Piss off!” I hissed back I wasnt even 16 so it wasnt suprising was it. It would also help if I had a boyfriend I thought “Oh hes big Maggie. As big as me”

I tried to ignore the last bit as mother opened her mouth and took Jeffs large gland slowly in “Oh my god! Shes such a slut” I whispered

“Yep. Your mother knows how to suck cock ... hang on a sec Mags”

I turned and watched Grandad move silently to the bedroom door and quitely close it “Your grans asleep”He whispered as a explanation It was then that I noticed as he walked back to the window the large tent in his pajama bottoms My Grandad was clearly aroused by what my mother was doing and it looked as impressive as Jeffs as it swung back and forth I pretended not to notice and returned my gaze to the two lovers. My mothers head slowly bobbing as Jeff held a clump of her hair. Guiding her mouth back and forth “Your mothers a cock sucking whore ... its so hot isnt it” he whispered beside me I chose to ignore the question and continued to watch “Have you ever seen anyone do this Maggie?”

“No” I whispered “Its sexy isnt it”

He asked the question again. My mouth was dry and I could start to feel heat in my loins. I decided to answer and glanced at grandad “Yes. Yes it is”

Jeff seemed to start to thrust his hips. Making Mother place her hands on his thighs “Ahhh. Thats it fuck my daughters mouth you cunt” Grandfather hissed I could feel heat on my young mound. The tight slit at the centre starting to get moist as this stranger used my mothers mouth like a worthless hole “Fuck im horny Maggie!”

Out the corner of my eye I could see movement. I glanced over to see my Grandfather holding his large erection as it poked out of his fly. His fat fingers gripping the thick shaft as he slowly stroked it “So I see” I giggled. A mixture of nerves and amusement at this strange sight I looked at the way the foreskin bunched up behind the large mushroom gland. The street light managing to show a slick sheen over it “Your whore mothers making me so hard”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.