Nowhere Man, Book Three - Cover

Nowhere Man, Book Three

Copyright© 2023 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 11

“Oh, I see. I should have realised that I was not being clear. You are indeed an attractive woman, Karma, and in some circumstances I would have suggested a closer relationship; but I grant to my Chief Wife the power of veto over new additions to the family. That is why I did not suggest any sort of relationship until later. I have told Numa that your intentions towards me are those of a woman interested in being a wife, so she has the task of approving you or not. Her initial impressions were that you would fit in quickly. Agreya is another matter entirely. She has to learn to fit in with a family containing multiple women, and where the power rests with Chief Numa.”

Karma admitted, “I was impressed by Chief Numa. She seems to be in control of her tribe and her family. I could learn to live with her as senior wife.”

“Then I leave you and Numa to discuss such things and come to an agreement. I trust your judgment on this.”

“Thank you, my High Chief, my Shaman, or my John. I acknowledge you in all three titles, as my prospective husband. Have you finished your meal?”

“I have. It was excellent as usual. Our cooks do a great job, as does Sheila as our herbalist.”

“John, who is this Sheila?”

“Karma, have you noticed the colour of my skin? It is pale, is it not? Three others of the same skin hue arrived here similarly forced from the place I came from and cannot return to: Vicki, Jean and Sheila. These three, finding the new situation thrust upon them, decided that they were best placed to survive here by becoming my wives with all that involved.

Vicki was my intended wife back in my former life, but by the time she arrived here I was already married to several local women. She eventually accepted this as the norm and became another wife. Sheila - our herbalist - had a special education in the subject of plants so became our tribal expert on herbs.

Jean was pushed back here by a nasty group to get rid of her. Her job had been to find out that group’s plans. She was a type of official warrior for controlling people back home, so I asked her to become the same here and make sure everything works as it should between people in the tribe. She carries a stick to indicate her position and power of justice. Do not offend her.”

“These are the only palefaces?”

“Exactly so for this tribe, but they must behave just as all others do; with respect and kindness to everyone in the tribe. There are other palefaces and people with black skin who ended up in the northern continent, so we do not see much of them, except when they visit by sea.”

Karma mused aloud, “You know, you are the most unusual man. I have never heard of a man who regards women with the same regard he has for men, and has ideas for things and people that I have never encountered before. Are you from this world, or put here by the Lord Father?”
“The answer is complicated, Karma. Think back to what I said about the pale women. I was sent here from another world, from another future, by people who wished to cause harm to all the people of the world by running things to their own vicious plan. They thought I would do their bidding. They got many things wrong, and we are now free from their intent. My body was slowly able to restore my memory to its old self; and all their plans collapsed at the same time. I was free to be myself, with all the knowledge and forms of behaviour that I had been taught by good people. I started to live and make things happen, so that the people of this world could have better lives. That has been my role in life here for some time and as part of that change I have found myself with a large and expanding family, the family you have offered to join. Joining remains your own choice; I never force a good person to do anything against his or her will.”

“But if it is a bad person, you are an avenging god to them. I have seen that.”

“If you want to put it that way,” he smiled.

She smiled back. “I volunteer to join your family, in whatever capacity you want me. You have a style of living that I cannot resist.”

“Thank you. Now I have a task to perform to a woman who sees the world as hers to control by her wiles. She has to learn that she and the world have to interact in a more cooperative way, first of all by me trying to make her into a mother whether she likes that plan or not. Being a mother should help her to change, for mothers are designed to care.”

“Ah ... does that mean...?”

“Yes. I have to fuck her until she gets pregnant with my child. When first offered to me, that was part of her father’s long term diplomatic plan, but now it is part of my plan for her. Her getting to love being fucked is a bonus I hadn’t expected. It makes her more pliable.

Now, as to you. Please speak with Chief Numa about a place to sleep tonight. More permanent sleeping arrangements can be fixed later. Farewell for now, Karma. Welcome to the tribe.”

With that formal adieu, John went looking for his cum bucket. Walking around the cave, he called out so everyone could hear, “Agreya! Where are you, my sex slave?”

As he repeated himself, she rushed to hush him, fearful of the words being said over and over again. “Here I am, High Chief,” she said breathlessly.

“Fine. I am going to fuck you now and give you more of my seed. Are you pregnant yet?”

“Ahh ... not that I know of, High Chief.”

“Pity. Well, we’ll just have to fuck you until you are pregnant. That will be fun. You’ll love being a mother holding a baby to your milk-filled breasts.”

All of this was said with her words almost at whispering level, and him speaking loudly. She cowered as she clung close to him. “You said now, High Chief?”

“Yes, I did. You tried to revert to your old ways, so you have to relearn your lesson. Strip right where you are,” he ordered.

Reluctantly, she slowly did so, trying to keep as close as possible to him so that she was not easily seen. Once she was naked, John ordered, “Spread your legs and bend over, facing away from me.”

Fearful and excited at the same time, she slowly did so. John peeled off his loincloth and his member sprang free, stimulated by the inviting female butt waiting for him. Without any preliminaries, he pushed her ass cheeks apart, and his prick quickly found her vagina, already moist at the instigation of the ever-present nannites. She assumed it was her own need causing it.

He pressed inside, and she gasped, primed to react strongly by her internal invading army. “Oh, fuck!”

“Stand still!” ordered her master. “But use your muscles to help me shoot more of my seed into you. Yes, that’s the idea. You love that, don’t you, Agreya? And you want everyone to see you are my sex slave?”

“Oh, yes, master ... uh, High Chief. I need your seed in me; my body wants it.”

With his own nannites encouraging him, with a few preliminary strokes to get into the rhythm, John soon fired a new load of sperm into her, for them to head to her welcoming womb.

“Oh, I felt that, John.” she exclaimed. “I felt your seed inside me. It makes me feel wonderful.”

John became more aware that the nannites had gone into overdrive. They must have noted something was different about this frequent coupling, and had done their best to get his seed to where it would be most effective. He approved.

His dick was still rigid, but he was temporarily spent and pulled out of her channel. She was disappointed at the shortness of today’s sex act, but knew instinctively now that it was all his decision as her master. She stood up, turned around, and kissed him.

“Thank you, m ... High Chief.”

“A lesson learned, slave?” He asked, more tenderly than he intended.

“Yes, High Chief ... master. I am yours to fuck. I will have your baby.” She paused then added slyly, “Hopefully not too soon, as I love being fucked by you.”

“That’s what I want to hear. Now, no more of being of high status, Agreya. You are just one of my women, and for now, my sex slave. Agreed?”

After a brief moment of indecision, she gave in and uttered, “Agreed, John.”

“Now go back to your bed and lie flat to let my seed reach inside you. You must remember your agreement, Agreya. And tell Kekona that you are now just a sex slave but you like it.”

“Yes, master.”

John left her and made his way towards he own bed and lay down on the comforting furs. In moments he was asleep after a strenuous day.

Some time during the night, he came awake next to a warmly female body, and assumed it to be Numa. Noting she was lying on her back, in the darkness he rolled over and sleepily mounted her, pressing into her sex.

That was odd; he encountered a barrier, then broke through and the woman gasped in surprise. John’s body insisted on pressing home his penis until it was fully inserted before asking, “Who?”

“Karma”, came the reply. “Chief Numa said to come to you, but I didn’t expect to find you in me so soon. It feels ... funny, unusual, not like I have felt before. Is this fucking?”

John told her, as he began to move gently in her vagina, “No. Fucking is sex for the sake of sex. This is lovemaking; sex as part of showing you love or hope to love a person.”

“Keep doing it, High Chief. This is not what you were doing with Agreya last night, I can tell. I watched what you did.”

“No, you are right. With Agreya it was sex, and will continue to be so for a long while until she changes for the better. May I continue with the lovemaking, Karma?”

“Yes. I want to experience what your other women told me was loving and giving. You gave them all a baby or a baby that is on the way. Do you know how many babies you have started, John?”

“Nope; I have lost count. The number does not matter, as long as the love is there. Each baby is a result of my love for Numa and all the others. Numa had my first child, but I was not present due to other events. I felt terrible at not being there for her, so I try to be present at the birth of every baby now. I think I am going to be busy with that self-appointed task, considering how many are on the way.”

Karma steadily pushed up her hips as John began to speed up his thrusts. “Will you give me a baby, too?” she asked excitedly.

“Probably. My seed has proved to be very fertile, so expect to be pregnant before long. Would you like to be a wife to me as well?”
“If possible. I know it is not just up to you and I. You said that Chief Numa has to agree for that to happen ... Oh, keep doing that!” She liked the sense of fulfillment she was getting more and more.

“The fact that she sent you to my bed suggests that she has already decided in your favour, but ask her about it when you feel it is time.”

Karma jerked sharply as her body spasmed in a wonderful way. “Oh, what happened?”

“I think you orgasmed, Karma. A woman does that if she is very much enjoying sex. A man only orgasms as he shoots his seed into a woman. Woman can orgasm lots of times, but men only once in a while. They have to wait for their body to recharge with seed. This is one of the few occasions where women have the better outcome. Having a baby, though, is a long process and can be rough at times.”

“Oh. This is all new to me, but I like it. It could become addictive. Oh, does that mean that Agreya has become addicted to being fucked by you? Does she have many orgasms?”

“I have no idea, as I have neither noticed nor wanted to notice. Fucking her is a form of punishment for her past behaviour, so I do not aim for her to orgasm at present. But you, my dear; I want you to enjoy sex as much as you can and want to have.”

“That’s nice of you. So all your wives enjoy sex with you?”

“I hope so. That is my intent, though my body cares more about making them pregnant! Do you want me to spend my seed inside you this time?”

“I have never felt that happen either, being a virgin that way. Please give me your seed, and if I take, I will be happy to have our child.”

At her words, and almost without any control by him, he erupted into Karma, sending his essence surging towards a welcoming uterus, his seed desperately trying to find an egg to fertilise. Within a few hours that would indeed happen, as the nannites that transferred to her during the trek to the cave had today persuaded her body to release an egg for this meeting to happen. Facilitating procreation was one of their major functions, along with keeping their host healthy.

Feeling his movement, Karma imagined she could perceive John’s seed splashing up inside her towards her womb, and she sighed with satisfaction. For some years she had doubted she might ever become a mother, as older teen women became less desirable as a mate. The best age for becoming a mate was in the 14 to 16 range, and so at 19 her chances had much diminished in the usual tribal society.

Not now, though. Her life had altered for the better. She hoped she would conceive, and John had declared her as suitable as a wife to him. Chief Numa had approved her as well, so for her the future looked brighter.

Getting up in the morning, John met Kekona in the queue for breakfast, and greeted her, “Hi, my Kekona. How is your pregnancy getting along?”

“Fine, my love. I keep expecting to have sickness in the mornings, but it has never come to me. Do you know why?”

“I suspect it is the nannites in your body that are keeping you healthy and avoiding unnecessary upsets for you. I know that some women normally never experience morning sickness, but as I have had no reports of that pregnancy side effect from any of my wives, my conclusion is that it is the action of the little beasties protecting you.”

“Good, glad to hear that. On another matter, Agreya came to bed last night completely cowed by you, after you publicly put her down. I know that she was showing signs of reverting to her old self, but did it have to be so public, my love?”

“I am afraid so, Kekona dear. Chief Numa wanted something done about her, and sometimes a short sharp shock is the most effective method. Hopefully she has learned the error of her former ways, and if so I will not need to do anything like that again.

I really want her to behave in the loving way that you act, for that is the way for her to gain enough merit to become a wife to me. You have no objections to her joining you eventually as a sister wife, if she complies with our standards?”

“John darling, anything that makes her behave in a reasonable manner will make me happy, whether as another wife to you or simply as a woman that bears children for you. She is yours either way. She has become addicted to being fucked by you, I have noticed, so she is going to end up with a number of your babies, no matter what happens.

Of course, I am going to be happy to have several of your babies too, but they will be ‘official’ children of yours, and not just children by a concubine, not a wife, as Agreya has a possibility of ending up in that situation. Would you like me to push her towards behaving in a way that lets her become a wife, or shall I leave her to become a breeder if her stupidity steers her thus?”

John raised an eyebrow at Kekona.

“Was she so nasty to you in the past, that you feel satisfied with making her head towards being a concubine having babies and not being allowed to be a fellow wife?”

“John, my love, you cannot know the treatment I got from her! From an early age, she told me over and over that I was not as good as her, as she was the eldest daughter of the Chief; that she deserved all the best things and I was not worthy of good treatment. I found that she took every opportunity to put me down socially, and she even implied that if she had her way I would never get a man to marry as she was going to have me be her servant all my life. Can you imagine that? Now think of that day when you spurned her as a marriage counter in a diplomatic deal. I saw my opportunity to get out of her grasp, get a man to marry, and be free of her. I was lucky in that the man was you, for I was desperate to be with any man for a chance at a life of my own.”

John took her hand and said quietly, “I hope I have lived up to your deepest wishes, Kekona.”

She spun round and kissed him energetically, unthinkingly pressing her swelling belly against him in the process.

As they disengaged she said, “I could not ask for better, John. You are far superior than any local man I could imagine. You were trained in how well a woman should be treated and more, and I am getting the benefit, as will our children.”

“So, back to Agreya; your opinion?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.