Trouble With the Neighbor - Cover

Trouble With the Neighbor

by thecsm

Copyright© 2023 by thecsm

Fantasy Sex Story: MILF teacher and family moves to new neighborhood. The MILF is jealous of the MILF next door. They get into a cat fight, with son and friend watching. The HMO steps in.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Cat-Fighting   .

Growing up, I always thought of my mom as just my mom. That is until I got to High School. Unfortunately, my mom taught school at the same High School as I attended. Which really is no big deal. Nobody except my best friend Tim Ray was the only one who knew. My name is Ben Olds. Tim and I both turned 14 just before school started. Tim teases me about how hot my mom is. He calls her a MILF. I still just see her as my mom.

It was about two weeks into the school year, and Tim and I were in the school’s cafeteria eating lunch. When a few of the upper classman came in and sat near us. They were talking loudly so we could hear what they were talking about. “First guy: “I got Mrs. Olds first period.” They were talking about my mom.

2nd guy: “Lucky you she’s a hottie.”

3rd guy: “I had her last year. By the end of the year I was fucking her hard.” A few guys laughed.

First guy: “Shut the fuck up Jeremy you’re so full of shit. You know you never fucked her. Well maybe in your dreams.” They all had a good laugh.

Jeremy: “Okay so I haven’t but if I could, I would. Plus, you guys would too. She is one hot MILF.”

Tim and I just looked at each other. I had heard guys talk about her before, but never so graphically. Something about what they said got to me. I thought back a few days before, when I had just walked out of my bedroom and caught a glimpse of my mom. She was rushing down the upstairs hallway, she had one towel wrapping around her head, and another around her body. I blushed at the time, but after hearing the guys at the other table talk about her, I suddenly saw her as something other than my mom.

That was the day I realized not just Tim thought my mom as a MILF but most likely all of the boys in my high school did as well. My mom wasn’t just my mom but a woman that high school boys had crush over. From that day on I paid more attention to what was being said by other guys at school. Because I soon became aware that most of all the male students at school also thought she was a very hot MILF.

As a result, I ended listening to a lot of disgusting comments about my mom. They all seemed to have some kind of fantasy about her. Usually bending her over her desk and pounding her or having her on her knees sucking their cocks. Sometimes it was two or three guys fucking her at the same time.

She wasn’t the only teacher these guys had a crush on, but with her being my mom, I really didn’t enjoy listening to the dirty comments about her. Sometimes, I was even a little afraid for her. But after talking with Tim about it, I came to realize that they were only talking about her the same way I’ve talked about other girls or teachers. Guess I couldn’t stop them from lusting after her.

At this point in the story, I’m going to tell you about my mom, she is 36 years old. She didn’t start teaching until I was old enough to be in school full time. She is in great shape for her age. She works out at least five times a week. She has shoulder length brown hair with green eyes. Tim always tells me that mom has a great rack. I checked her bra once it’s a 34 C. Tim is always over at our house; we play basketball or games on the Xbox. I always catch Tim trying to look down my mom’s tops when he is over at the house, I think mom knows Tim has a crush on her. I’ve even seen her look at him as he tries to maneuver and get a better view, she smiled slightly. Once I could have sworn, she moved slightly to help him get a better view. He sometimes gets a great look at her bra under her tops, but that’s about all. One time he bragged he saw part of her nipple.

I really never thought about it until now I’ve always noticed men flirting with her. Now I understand why she is always telling them she is married. Being a teacher at school she is always in control. She doesn’t dress sexy at school She manly wears jeans and a blouse. Rarely does she ever wear a dress. She does have a jealous side. She gets upset with dad whenever she thinks he talks too much with another women. He just tells her he’s just talking, but she never believes him. If she has one fault, it’s that. One more thing is mom makes sure we all go to church every Sunday. Even though we aren’t particularly religious, I think it’s to be seen by the neighbors as religious.


It was getting close to the end of the school year when dad announces: “I’m getting a promotion.”

Mom: “That’s great! I’m happy for you.”

Me: “Congrats dad!”

Dad: “I was thinking we should move to the gated community off Maple Street.”

Mom: “I don’t know. I hear the HMO over there is pretty tough with their rules.”

Dad: “Well Bob and Paul live over there. They say the rules can be tough, but once you get use to them. They’re really not that bad. Plus, they have a club house with a pool and tennis court. Bob was telling me if you do get in trouble with the HMO, the fine is doing some kind of entertainment at the clubhouse. I understand every Friday they have something going on there.”

Mom: “Okay, we can check it out.”

The next weekend we met up with dad’s coworker Bob Miller. He got us in thru the gates of the gated community. He gave us the grand tour of the place. He showed us the one house which was for sale. It was a very nice place. It was a lot bigger than our current house. It had a large back yard with a nice patio. I liked it a lot. If we moved there, my room would have been over the garage and on the other side of the house from mom and dad’s room. I liked the idea of having the additional privacy.

Bob also told us that the president of the HMO lived across the street. After Bob was finished showing us around the neighborhood, we went over to Paul Stokes home for a BBQ. We had a pretty good time, even me as there were several kids there close to my age.

At the BBQ we met Mr. Scott Walker the president of the HMO. He was in his early 50’s I’m guessing. His wife passed away a few years ago. He told us he was lucky winning a large amount on the lottery and that he had retired. Now he just walks around the neighborhood making sure everyone follows the HMO rules. Mom and dad talked with him for quite a while. To me just the way he handled himself he was a person who everyone looked up to. He seemed to be a bit intimidating but that’s just me. From my understanding he wasn’t all too strict, but he did enforce the rules.


Mom really didn’t want to move to the new neighborhood. It was very nice and the house we looked at was very nice. Bob gave dad the neighborhood handbook with included the rules of the HMO. She thought some of the rules were ridiculous. What she really didn’t like was that the president and the board members gave out punishments instead of fines. Mom and dad had discussions everyday over moving. They didn’t fight but they had some really deep discussions.

Mom and dad decided for each of them to come up with a pro and con list about moving. Of course, mom’s list had more cons then pro reason for the move. Dad’s list was just the other way around. They were still at a standstill.

Mom: “I don’t understand why you want to move.”

Dad: “I just hear great things about the community from Paul and Bob. It has a club house, there seems to be something going on all of the time.”

Mom: “Paul and Bob are total jerks. I sure hope that’s not the reason you want to move there because they live there.”

Dad: “No, no, no that’s not the reason. But I did like how they sold the place to me. After seeing it I like it even more.”

Dad finally wore mom down and we were going to move to the gated community. Mom insisted that we keep our current house just in case she didn’t like the new place. Dad didn’t want to keep our old place but guess he had to compromise to get mom to agree to move. Since we were moving, I was hoping that I would be attending a new school. Nope that wasn’t the case, we would still be in the same school district. At least Tim and I will still be in the same school.

As we were moving in I notice we had a very sexy female neighbor. She must of been close to mom’s age. She had long black hair and a pretty face. She was wearing short shorts with a tight-fitting top. It took a few seconds before I notice she wasn’t wearing a bra. Dad must of notice also because mom hit him so hard, he jerks his head towards her.

Mom: “You’re married!! Stop staring!”

Dad: “You’re right I’m married to the most beautiful women I know. I wasn’t staring.” Mom just shook her head.

As we were unpacking Mr. Walker showed up to help. Dads two friends Bob and Paul also came over to help us. It turned out mom and I did most of the unpacking as the guys ended up in the back yard talking. I was out in the front yard taking empty boxes to the curb when I noticed Jeremy Smith. I couldn’t believe it he lived next door to me. The guy who always talked about my mom. Well, I never heard him say anything bad about her. He just talks about her looks and what he wanted to do to her. He didn’t see me as I slipped back into the house. I text Tim letting him know who lives next door. He thought it was funny of course he would.

A few days after we had everything unpack I notice Mr. Walker always sat on his front pouch if he wasn’t out walking the neighborhood. I wanted to put up my basketball net, but the only good place was on the street at the end of our drive way.

I went over to see Mr. Walker. Me: “Hey, sir how are you today?”

Mr. Walker: “Doing good what can I do for you?”

Me: “Sir I would like to put up my basketball net. The only good place is at the street near our driveway. I was hoping all I needed to do is ask you. But if my dad needs to fill out some paperwork I understand.”

Mr. Walker looked at me for a moment: “Go ahead. Your dad doesn’t have to do anything. I’m glad you ask. You guys all moved in yet.”

Me: “Thanks you sir and yes we’re all moved in.”

When dad got home from work, he notices I already had the basketball net up. “You just put that up?”

Me: “Yes sir, don’t worry I asked Mr. Walker. He gave me permission.”

Jeremy’s mom pulled into their drive. When she got out dad and I both couldn’t help but look over at her. She notices us, smile and gave a little wave. Dad walked over to introduce himself. He helped her carry her groceries in. Mom also notices dad talking to Mrs. Smith.

Mom yells out: “Jeff, I need you!!” Dad smiles and heads home.

Mom: “What do you think you’re doing talking to that woman?”

Dad smiles: “I just went over to be neighborly. That’s all.”

Mom: “Neighborly my ass. You stay away from that woman, understand?”

Dad: “She’s our neighbor you need to stop being jealous.” They went inside the house, and I couldn’t hear any more.

As I was shooting baskets Jeremy walked over: “Hey, I think I’ve seen you around.”

Me: “I’m Ben and we go to the same High School. I’ve seen you in the cafeteria.”

Jeremy: “Guess that’s where, I’m Jeremy. So, your mom is Mrs. Olds?”

Me: “Yeah, you want to shoot a few baskets?”

Jeremy: “Got nothing else to do.”

We didn’t talk too much as we shot baskets. After a few minutes Jeremy: “Everyone at school thinks your mom is hot.”

I chuckled as I remember what he has said about her: “I’ve heard guys talk about her. You know your mom is hot also.”

Jeremy: “I know!” We continue talking as we shot baskets. He really wasn’t a bad kid. Guess he’s just like me and likes to talk about women. I found out that Jeremy’s father passed away a few years ago. Now it’s just him and his mom.


A few days later Tim finally stop by, and Jeremy came out and we hung around for a while. My mom was outside and all three of us kept checking her out. She had on shorts and a t-shirt. Mrs. Smith came out a few minutes later. She was wearing short, shorts, a tight T-shirt with no bra. Mom notices us guys looking over at Ms. Smith. She walks over to her, in a loud voice: “Ruth, I don’t appreciate the way you dress in front of my husband and son!” For god sake put a bra on!”

Ms. Smith: “Betty I really don’t care what you appreciate or not. I’ll dress the way I want. If you could keep your husband happy maybe, he wouldn’t be around sniffing.”

They kept getting louder and louder. Mr. Walker was now walking up to them: “Ladies, stop the auguring.”

Ms. Smith stops as she smiles at Mr. Walker. Mom still staring at Ms. Smith: “Scott we need to have a dress code added to the HMO rules.”

Mr. Walker: “Betty, we can’t tell people how to dress.”

Mom: “At least tell her to put a bra on!”

Mr. Walker: “It’s still not my place or even yours to tell her what to wear or not to wear.” Mom huffed and walked back to our house. Mr. Walker slowly walked back across the street to his house. As he passed us, he smiles.

Ms. Smith looked over at us smiles: “You boys have a good day.” She started working in her flower garden.

Three of us watch Ms. Smith for a few minutes before we went back shooting baskets. Tim: “I don’t know what’s the big deal is. I don’t mind her not wearing a bra.” We all laughed.


From that day forward mom and Ms. Smith seemed to have words every day. Before mom would start getting on to Ms. Smith she always checks to make sure Mr. Walker was never around. One day Jeremy and I were outshooting baskets when the two women really got into a heated discussion. Mr. Walker must have seen them as he walks fast over to them.

Mr. Walker yells: “You two that’s enough. Your neighbors and I are getting tiered of you two bickering all the time.” His voice was now lower as he talked to the two ladies. When he was done, he handed them both a piece of paper.

Jeremy: “Oh shit they both just got a fine.”

At dinner that night I listen as mom told dad about her fine. Mom: “Scott fined me and Ruth today for have a discussion today.”

Dad: “Just a discussion? How much is the fine? I’ve told you; you needed to control your jealously before it got you into trouble.”

Mom: “Guess we were disturbing the neighbors. He wants Ruth and I over at his place tonight at seven to discuss the fine.”

Dad: “So it was more than just a discussion?”

After dinner mom and dad left to go over to Mr. Walkers. When they got back guess the whole HMO board was there. Mom wasn’t happy with the fine. She and Ms. Smith have to sing karaoke Friday at the club house in front of whoever shows up.

Friday mom didn’t want me to go with them to the club house, but dad thought it was a good idea for me to go. He wanted me to go watch mom’s punishment. We had dinner at home then walked down to the club house. mom had to wear a dress. Mom had on a very conservative dress on. We got a table in the back of the room away from the stage. You still could see the stage pretty good. Ms. Smith and Jeremy sat on the other side of the room away from us. Ms. Smith was also wearing a dress. She was wearing a sexy sun dress; it didn’t leave too much to the imagination.

About an hour after we arrived Mr. Walker walked up on the stage. He made a few announcements before he exited the stage. I was wondering when or if he was going to have mom sing. It was about another hour before he walked back up on the stage.

Mr. Walker: “Ladies and gentlemen we have a few people tonight who will be singing some karaoke tonight for your entertainment. First, we will have Ruth Smith and Betty Olds. Please come up here ladies.”

Mom looked at dad before she went up to the stage. Ms. Smith was first to get on the stage. Mom forgetting there is a open mic on the stage: “I thought I was doing this by myself?”

Mr. Walker: “Oh no, you two will be doing this together. Just like you were arguing together.”

Ms. Smith just smiled at mom as they both took a mic. They looked at the screen where the words were being place for them. The music started and they both started singing. Let me tell you I knew mom couldn’t sing and Ms. Smith wasn’t any better. They had to sing two songs. When they were done it looked like they may have had a good time. Both of them were getting ready to walk off the stage when Mr. Walker walked on taking hold of both of their arms smiling.

Mr. Walker: “Ladies and Gentlemen. We all know why these two nice ladies had to sing for us tonight. But their punishment isn’t over yet. The board wants both of them to kiss and make up before they get off the stage.”

Mom and Ms. Smith looked at him, mom: “You want us to kiss?”

Mr. Walker: “Just like we discussed the other night.”

Ms. Smith: “I thought you were kidding.”

Mr. Walker: “Look ladies it’s just a good kiss on the lips.”

Ms. Smith: “Okay, Betty let’s get this over with.” They both lean into each other kissing. It wasn’t anything sexy just two women kissing.

When they were done someone yelled out: “We want a better kiss. Use your tongues. Come on get into it.”

Mr. Walker: “Okay you heard the audience. They want a better kiss from you two.”

Mom and Ruth both looked at Mr. Walker. Mom looked at dad and he just shrugged his shoulders. Ruth took her hand placing it behind mom’s head pulling her into her. She started kissing mom, mom in returned kissed her back. This time they open their mouths and frenched kiss. The audience went crazy clapping and cheering them on. This time the kiss lasted a lot longer than anyone expected.

Mr. Walker: “Seems everyone is happy now. You two need to get a long now. We don’t need a repeat of you two disrupting the neighbors.” The women just smiled and walked off the stage.


Everything was going good between Ms. Smith and mom. I guess it was going well, because they didn’t talk to each other. Mom still got pissed at dad whenever he talked or helped Ms. Smith out.

At dinner one night dad: “Honey you really need to try and be nice to Ruth. She is really a nice person. You need to get passed your jealous attitude. You know I’m not hitting on her.”

Mom: “I just don’t like that woman. She never wears a bra.”

Dad: “If that’s the only reason you don’t like her you need to get over yourself. She is a nice person.”

Mom: “Whatever.”


About a week later Ms. Smith came over: “Jeff can you come over I need some help in the back yard. Jeremy is not home otherwise he would do it.”

Dad: “Sure no problem.”

Dad was over at Ms. Smith’s house for about an hour. Mom was getting more upset by the minute. When dad finally got home, she went off right into him. They had a big argument. As soon as they were done arguing, well I thought they were done. Mom went out the front door in a hissy fit. Ms. Smith was doing something outside in the front yard as mom walked right up to her.

Mom: “Stay away from my husband!”

Ms. Smith: “Are you talking to me?”

Mom: “Who else would I be talking to? You’re the only one here.”

Ms. Smith looked like she wanted to just yell at my mom. Before she could get a word out my dad showed up: “Ok, ladies let’s be nice to each other. Betty, you don’t need to be upset about anything.”

Mom looked at dad, with a mean tone: “This is none of your business. You need to just stay out of it.” This took dad back a bit, he didn’t know what to say.

Mom and Ms. Smith started insulting each other for a few minutes. I looked at dad as I jumped in yelling above them so I would be heard: “Look you two let’s calm down. Mr. Walker is watching. You two need to talk this out. Find whatever is bothering you and get it off your chest. You need to most likely do this another day. Hopefully when Mr. Walker isn’t around. Maybe you can settle whatever it is between you two with calmer attitudes. What do you think dad?”

Before dad could answerer Ms. Smith: “If the bitch wants to get this over with let’s do it now!”

Mom yelling: “That sounds like fighting words to me, tramp!!”

Dad jumps in: “There is going to be no fighting, just talking you two!! Right now, you two need to calm down. Right now, you two need to be civil to each other. GOT IT!! We don’t need Mr. Walker over here.”

They both agreed reluctantly, as they gave each other the evil eye. They both agreed not to make a scene while Mr. Walker was around.

Just then Mr. Walker showed up: “Anything wrong?”

Dad: “No Scott, the ladies were just getting a little loud talking about flowers.”

Mr. Walker: “Well if that’s all it was about I understand. We all have our different choices about flowers. Ladies just keep it down a little.”

Mom: “You’re right Scott.”

Ms. Smith: “You got it.” Mr. Walker smiles as he walked back to his place. I don’t think he believed a word of what my dad said. Mom headed back to our house stomping her feet all the way.

As dad and I walked back to our house: “You know dad this mostly likely is going to turn into cat fight.”

Dad: “Hopefully that will be what we keep from happening.”

Me: “Sure is, but if one starts and you’re not around, I’m not stopping it. I’ve seen some girls fight at school and there is no way I’m getting in the middle of it.”

Dad: “If one starts hopefully Mr. Walker won’t see it. I hate to see what kind of fine we would get. He may even kick us out of here.”

Me: “You’re right about that.”


A few days later dad was at work. Tim came over to hang out. We were outside shooting baskets. Mr. Walker walked over to us: “Ben, hope all is well between your mom and Ruth.”

Me: “They seem to be getting along just fine sir.”

Mr. Walker: “Hmm, maybe, but if I was a betting man, I think they are going to get into it again.”

Me: “Let’s hope not.” He just smiled and walked back to his place sitting on the pouch.

Mom’s friend Debbie Turner pulled into our drive way. She is also a teacher at the High School. She was a few years younger than my mom. She was also married with two young kids. Mom and her have been friends for a while. She had long red hair. The guys at school also called her a MILF. She is always friendly and easy to talk to. She had a very sexy figure. Her and mom worked out together a lot. As she got out of her car, I noticed she was wearing shorts and pull over top. She looked over at Tim and I:

“Hi boys, I hope you guys are having a good day. Is your mom home?”

Me: “Yes she is inside.”

Mrs. Tuner: “Thanks.” She gave a slight sexy wave as she walked up to our door. Tim and I went back to shooting baskets.

Tim smacked my arm pointing over to Jeremy’s house. Ms. Smith just walked out with a female friend. They both were wearing shorts. Ms. Smith had on a button red blouse while her friend was wearing a yellow tight pullover top. I never seen her before, but she looked very sexy. I notice both women were not wearing a bra, which was normal for Ms. Smith. I kind a wondered if they did it on purpose just to piss off mom?

Mom and Mrs. Turner walked out of our house. Mom was wearing shorts with a pullover t-shirt. Mom was about to say something to me when she notices Ms. Smith. She heads right over to where Ms. Smith was talking to her friend. Mrs. Turner just followed mom.

Mom: “Hey tramp, my husband isn’t around. Like I was telling you the other day stay away from my husband. Go fine your own man.” Mrs. Turner eyes got big after hearing what mom just said to her neighbor. Ms. Smith’s friends mouth just dropped open.

Mrs. Smith: “Like I told you before if you take care of your husband he wouldn’t be over here sniffing around.”

The women were now insulting each other again. This time very loud. Mr. Walker was off his pouch walking very fast over to the four women.

Mr. Walker: “That’s enough you two!”

Mom: “Scott you need to stay out of this.”

Mr. Walker: “At least take this whatever this is to the back yard.” Tim and I was now near the group of women and Mr. Walker.

Ms. Smith: “This way bitch. Let’s see if you can back up that mouth of yours!”

Mom: “Sounds more like you want to fight tramp.”

Ms. Smith: “You’re damn right we are going to fight.”

Ms. Smith and her friend walk towards the Smith’s backyard. Ms. Smith friend talking to her as they walked. Mom and Mrs. Turner were right behind them with Mrs. Turner talking to mom. Mrs. Turner was trying to talk some sense into mom.

Mr. Walker looked at us two: “Come on, maybe we can keep them from killing each other.” I notice he had his camera with him.

As all of us got into the back yard the two women were into each other’s faces. You really couldn’t tell what they were saying to each other. I don’t think they did either. Clearly, they were both very upset. They were yelling with their hands in each other’s face. I don’t think mom or Ms. Smith knew what they were even saying to each other. Mr. Walker had his camera filming now.

Mr. Walker: “You two can finally settle your differences. Do whatever you need to do to get this out of your system.”

They both looked at Mr. Walker. Neither one said a word. Mrs. Turner: “I think this has gone far enough.”

Ms. Smith: “Butt out or get the hell out of here!! This is between this bitch and me.”

Mrs. Turner: “I’m just trying...”

Ms. Smith friend: “She told you to stay out of it.” Mrs. Turner just gave her a dirty look as she backed away from mom and Ms. Smith.

I looked over at Tim smiling, Tim was smiling also. I don’t know about why a cat fight just does something to me. I notice Mr. Walk was smiling as he filmed the action. We watch as the two women were becoming more and more heated in their tone of voice and actions.

It was then, things took a turn for the worst, mom pushes Ms. Smith: “You need to stay away from my husband. Plus put a bra on my son doesn’t need to see your boobs bouncing around.”

Ms. Smith pushes mom back yelling: “You stupid bitch! Your husband is just neighborly and helps me out when I need it. As for wearing a bra I don’t like them. Maybe you need to teach your son some manners and not to stare at women.”

Mr. Walker looked at me: “I like to look to, but you shouldn’t stare.”

As I smirk, I heard a slap, it was mom slapping Ms. Smith: “My son has manners tramp!!”

I notice Mr. Walker was still filming the scene in front of us.

Ms. Smith face was now red and she looked very angry. She pulled her arm back slapping mom back: “Listen up bitch you don’t ever slap me!! Maybe you need to go home.”

Mom rubbing her face where she was slapped: “I’m not going anywhere until our dispute is over.”

I wasn’t sure about Tim or Mr. Walker but I was starting to get hard watching these two MILF’s go head-to-head. I’m not sure what I was thinking but for some reason I was hoping this would turn into a bigger fight.

Jeremy walked out of the back door watching what was going on. He started chanting: “Fight, fight! Fight!” Tim must have thought it was cool as he joined in. Jeremy and Tim were now chanting at top of their voices: “Fight, Fight!” What’s wrong with me I join in chanting also: Fight. Fight!!” Mr. Walker was just smiling as he films the action.

Mrs. Turner: “That’s enough, we need to go Betty.”

Ms. Smith’s friend pushes Mrs. Turner: “Stay out of it bitch. This is between them two.”

Mom not paying any attention to Mrs. Turner grabs Ms. Smith by her blouse ripping it open. You could see the anger in Ms. Smith’s eyes as she just pulls what is left of her blouse off. Her boobs were now in plain sight. They were nice and firm, she has large dark areolas with long dark nipples. Mom look like she was regretting what she just did but didn’t say a word.

Mrs. Turner: “Oh my.”

As Ms. Smith regain her composure; she turned facing mom: “Ok bitch game on!!”

Mom chuckles: “Sure thing tramp. You need to quit before I have you nude in front of your son and everyone standing here.” Ms. Smith turns her head noticing her son was standing outside with us.

Ms. Smith with a mean look on her face grabs mom’s top from the back pulling it up and over her head. Which rendered mom arms useless. She then pushes mom down on her back pulling her top past her arms. As the top came off of mom we all saw her plain white bra. It didn’t show much of her tits as it covers her whole breast.

Ms. Smith taking moms top tossing it over to her son: “Bitch you’re the one who’s going to be nude in front of my son, your son’s friend, Scott, and your son. I’m then going to make you my personal slut!!”

Mom was really mad now she grabbed Ms. Smith by hair pulling her down onto the ground with her. This was turning into a knock down, dragged out cat fight. I know I would love to see Ms. Smith nude but it starting to look like I will also see my own mom stripped naked now. I know Tim would love to see both women nude. I forgot about Jeremy he was smiling watching the action. Mr. Walker just kept filming. I thought by now he would of stop this. Guess he was tired of them two at each other and knew this was the only way it was going to end. I know at least one of them was going to end up humiliated.

The two women were rolling around the ground now. Ms. Smith reach around mom quickly unsnapping her bra. By the time mom knew what was happening, Ms. Smith had her bra off. Mom stood up with her tits bouncing. Mom’s nipples were pink, nicely pointing straight out. We all were staring at her tits as her nipples were getting hard.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.