The Naughty Girls Club No. 30 - Tits - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 30 - Tits

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Story: Jessica gets a commission to do a publicity poster for June's fashion show. The problem is not that June's tits are either too big or too small. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   White Female   Oriental Female   Illustrated   .

Hey Jill, guess what? I got a commission. See my roommate June was selected to be a model for this student fashion thing—don’t ask me—and she suggested to the committed or whatever that I do some posters to promote the event and she showed them some of my work and they said yes.

So I go with her to the fittings. She’s to wear this kimono dress, which she says isn’t really appropriate for her heritage, but she’s all for interracial stuff, and as if to prove that point, we even kissed pretty hot’n heavy in the changing room.

Once she was in her outfit she did a few poses including some with someone’s pet dog, a big brown thing with floppy ears. June discovered the dog really loved getting scratched behind those ears. I took some pictures, and back home I did a painting.

tits-1.jpg

June thought it was good, but I could tell something was bothering her. “You can see my tits,” she said. “You can practically see my puss.”

I said, “First of all you have lovely tits. Second of all, you can’t really see your puss. Third of all, the outfit is a little loose on top; that’s why you can see your tits.”

June said it was probably made for someone with bigger tits. She frowned again and said it was too bad she didn’t have bigger tits.

I told her again that I thought her tits were perfect just the way they were.

“But if you wanted to you could paint me with bigger tits,” she said, her eyebrows raised hopefully.

So I painted her with bigger tits.

tits-2.jpg

“But you can still see them,” June complained. “I thought you were going to—”

“Your bigger tits must have stretched the material out of shape,” I explained. Before she could complain again I kissed and caressed and kissed her tits and I caressed and kissed and caressed her cunt for good measure.

I used June’s “real” tits for the publicity poster, but I’m sure there’s no way they’ll use it, not just because her tits are exposed but because the silly dog sports an erection. Like I said, he really did love the way June scratched him behind his ears.

tits-3.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.