Dylan's Adventures  - Cover

Dylan's Adventures

Copyright© 2023 by Dylan

Chapter 9: Party with the Moms

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Party with the Moms - Dylan's Adventures is a fantasy I describe which is taking place in a not so far away future, were technologies like nanites, very small remotely controlled cameras and the use of other high tech is common. The fantasy takes place in a place called Dickson City, and all people living here are employees of Dickson Enterprises, and did sign a contract with the company. While the company takes care of every need of the population, everybody gladly works for the company and has signed of certain rig

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Nephew   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Prostitution   Slow   Transformation  

As I woke up the next morning, I felt fresh and full of the usual boyish power again. My dick was hard as steel, and I gave it a nice slow rub before I decided to leave it be for now and maybe find some excitement later. It was still early, too early to expect Mom to make breakfast, but I had the new energy bars Dad had given me, and I ate one. It tasted delicious, fresh, fruity, a little like the fruit punch I loved to drink nowadays.

I was still naked, as it was my new sleeping habit, and since I had my own bathroom next to my room, I just had to get up and could relief my bladder. It felt good to piss, feel my fat dick in my hand. It grew hard again as I handled it, and I knew nobody would hear me as I moaned. It felt so right to jerk my dick, and it grew to its full ten inches. Back in my room i powered up my computer, and as usual several spam mails popped up.

I clicked one, out of curiosity. A new screen opened. I saw a colorful background, a moving spiral, and a fat text:

“DICKSON ENTERPRISES presents...”

Since I now knew it came from my Dads company, the company that sponsored my scholarship, I clicked it without thinking, as I knew i could trust it. The cameras in my room, those perfectly hidden cameras that monitored each and any aspect of my life without me knowing it, caught me as I stared at the screen. I was still naked, and my dick was still hard, as I watched a hardcore porn movie, staring at the screen, transfixed, caught in the moment. I had no idea the movie was some kind of tutoring, maybe even a means of brainwashing. The company used the newest methods of neurolinguistic programming to school and tutor the hottest boys they could get their hands on. Each boy had his own, specialized program, his own crew of personnel, sitting in labs some were in a nondescript office building, carefully monitoring the success.

The results were guaranteed.

While I sat in front of my computer, the candle Father Raymond had given me caught my eye. I knew i had to be a good God fearing boy and worship it, so i took it in my hand. It felt good, kinda warm, rounded, strong, and it was thick as a beer can and maybe 12 inches long.

As the screen still showed the colorful spiral, I felt my body up, pinched my nipples, jerked my dick, squeezed my nuts, and I felt wonderful, full of energy. I had no idea the group of scientist who monitored me were delighted to see that the program worked like a charm. And countless of thousands of men watched me on the pay site “Boys of BIG DICK HIGH “, were i was already one of the stars.

Those paying users could tip as they watched, and suggest what they wanted to see. And several had the same idea, they wanted to see me fuck myself with the thick altar candle. In my room I used my bottle of KY to jerk my dick and finger my ass. I moaned. It felt so good to work my ass, it was the best feeling I ever had. I watched the gay porn video on my screen, and did not even realize it now showed a boy with pulled up legs, spread wide, laying on a bed, fingering his ass just like I did it now. The cameras picked up my reactions, the nanites my body functions, and the scientists could start programs to ad to the reactions of me, or stop anything that was not functioning according to plan. And the plan now was to make me fulfill the wishes of the online pollsters. I needed to fuck my ass with the thick altar candle.

I still moaned in ecstasy as I fingerfucked my own ass, but soon those fingers up my butt were not enough anymore, and the candle caught my eye again, so I took it. And as the operators typed away and carefully changed the colorful spiral on my screen to give me new ideas, I fondled the candle, licked it, and greased it. I had lifted my legs on my desk, spread wide, and i had scooted forward in my chair to get easy access to my asshole.

The webcam mounted on top on my wide screen monitor was the one to film my face, my chiseled upper body and my dick. My fat hardon. My 10 incher, now in my left hand, oozing precum. And, between those muscled legs, my asshole clearly showed, almost winking at my audience. The users went crazy and tipped like mad as i grunted and pushed the candle up my ass.

The high quality cams filmed me in detail. The operators could zoom in and out, and even on a huge screen anyone could see any pore of my flawless skin. The quality was top notch, as usual for the productions of “BIG DICK HIGH” Video.

My supervisor already had informed his Boss of my newest breakthrough, so they shared the experience watching me, getting more and more conditioned by the program. And the users loved to watch me fuck myself. I had no feeling for the time now, the spiral on my screen told me what to do. It took almost 60 minutes until today’s first online web show should be over, and I came three times, milked my fat dick to the delight of the audience. I fucked my own ass with the fat candle, till i was glistening in sweat.

And since it was summer break and i had no school, no one, not even my mom, disturbed the show. After I came the third time I pulled the candle out of my ass for the last time, panting as I had done a hard marathon run or a grueling workout session under Coach Johnson’s command, and I was sweaty and my cum shots slowly dried, leaving white crusts on my brown skin. As the program stopped, i kinda woke up and I shook my head in disbelieve and took a sip of my fruit punch.

“Man what happened in here?” I heard the voice of my buddy Jose, a muscular Hispanic who also was attending Big Dick High, having earned a scholarship just like me.

He giggled as he realized i had a heated session with my own fist, and told me to hurry up and take a shower since we needed to get going. I had forgotten the time, or, in fact, the program made me forget all that happened around me, so I ran late for the first drive with my new Mustang. We had planned to hang out with our buddies at the towns best Drive In, and without Jose appearing I would have missed it, blissed out by my own body, bathing in my own raging hormones.

“Fuck man I’m sorry ... I ... I ... kinda forgot the time ... shit ... I’m sorry”

Jose followed me into my bathroom. He didn’t care that I was watching as he opened his shorts and took his fat brown dick into his hand to take a nice long piss. “ You like what you see, perv?” He teased me, and out of habit I answered without thinking: “ You followed my naked ass, you dumb fucker!”

We had a playful banter as I stepped into the shower. The special gel did his job, and soon I groaned as I washed my dick, fully jerking it. I saw Jose watching me, and since he never put his dick away as he was done pissing, I saw him work his as well, a nice dark brown piece of meat in his strong fist.

As I was all clean, I stepped out of my shower stall. Jose still was in my bathroom with me, and he licked his lips and held me back as I wanted to go out, back to my bedroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.