Dylan's Adventures  - Cover

Dylan's Adventures

Copyright© 2023 by Dylan

Chapter 8: Dylan Gets His Car

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Dylan Gets His Car - Dylan's Adventures is a fantasy I describe which is taking place in a not so far away future, were technologies like nanites, very small remotely controlled cameras and the use of other high tech is common. The fantasy takes place in a place called Dickson City, and all people living here are employees of Dickson Enterprises, and did sign a contract with the company. While the company takes care of every need of the population, everybody gladly works for the company and has signed of certain rig

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Nephew   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Prostitution   Slow   Transformation  

It was the morning after the great pool party at Mr. Dickson’s house and I woke up full of energy. I was hungry and restless at the same time, and I just put on one of the old cutoff jeans that Mom told me to wear whenever i was planning to get sweaty or dirty. Today I know I wanted to hit my garage gym hard!

As I entered the kitchen I saw Mom and Dad already sip on coffee mugs, giggling and smiling like newly weds. “Hey, come on, get a room!” I teased them as I saw Mom sit in Daddy’s lap. Mom just giggled even more as she slipped off Dad and made a beeline to hug me. Dad gave me a look that I could not really classify, and with a quick glimpse I saw the tent in his trousers. He saw me looking and smiled, maybe a little lewd, which gave my own dick a jump start. To save face I turned to Mom as I leaned over the kitchen island and asked:

“Wow-ow, wassup mom? Anything special?”

She still beamed with pride as Dad answered for her:

“Sure kiddo, you made us proud! The members of the board of Biggelow Dickson High reviewed your files and decided you will get a full scholarship till you graduate, and Mr. Dickson gave you a paid part time job for the summer breaks and ... A COMPANY CAR!”

Mom kinda squeaked since Dad surprised even her with the company car, while he tossed some keys on the breakfast table. I grabbed them and almost made skid marks in the carpet as I ran out to find a brand new black Mustang convertible right in front of the garage.

“WOW ... Wow ... Dad ... You made it possible ... you talked your boss into it?” I was overwhelmed, hopped in and checked all the bells and whistles of the hot new ride. I smelled the leather seats, tested the stereo, and felt almost a little lightheaded as I saw how Dad smiled:

“Sure boy, I helped a little since you still need your driver license a few months early. Remember your only 16!”

I couldn’t help it, my face fell as I remembered that little detail. I wouldn’t be able to drive my new toy for a few month, since here the age to drive was 17, and I would turn 17 after summer, not now. My new topless toy would park in the garage until autumn.

Dad smiled knowingly:

“Baby-boy ... you didn’t listen ... i said i helped a little and you have been granted your license already! You just have to ride on the passenger seat one more time, to the Sheriffs office to sign some forms and you get it!” He stood right by me while I sat in the low car, and again I could see his prominent bulge. I had to swallow hard and blink a few times to clear my head that was full of naughty ideas, as he turned and walked away. I followed him a moment later, after fondling my new car’s dashboard and seats and all the bells and whistles some more. I needed the time to compose and will my raging hardon down.

Mom had a tall glass of my favorite fruit punch ready as I walked into the kitchen again, to go with toast, bacon and eggs. Her mantra, and that of all Moms, was that a growing boy needed a hearty breakfast. I wolfed it all down as if I had nothing to eat for days, while Dad knowingly smiled at me. He knew about my exhausting activities the day before, and he knew the nanites swimming in my bodily fluids would make sure I would not gain any excess fat.

Mom asked: “Boys, what did you do at this pool party? All pool and no party? I thought they were supposed to feed you a nice BBQ?”

Daddy answered, knowing I forgot all about the last day: “Oh you know Dylan and his buddies. I hardly saw anyone of them, they were in the pool all the time”

“Yeah mom, it was great. I mean I had a burger and such, but I wasn’t there to get fat, right?”

I didn’t even think as I gave my dad a spectacular view of my v-shaped back, little muscle bubble ass, and strong long legs as I leaned over the kitchen island to refill my glass with more fruit punch. He fully realized I didn’t even ask for yesterdays special apple juice.

“OK Dad, when can we drive over to the Sheriffs office?”

“Slow down kiddo, its Sunday! Mom wants to show off her sexy son, the newest member of Biggelow Dickson High, at church!”

“Uhg Mom, must I?” I moaned in frustration, and she playfully snapped the kitchen towel over my ass. She winked at Dad and he grinned wide, watching the playful banter. Dad knew he would have loved to spank my naked ass instead.

“OK mom, but can we drive over in my new car? Dad can drive, I will be the copilot!”

My Mom answered full of mischief “No way Baby-boy, I will drive and Dad is doing shotgun as my co. Your young enough to squeeze into the backseat!”

Since I knew I wouldn’t win this argument over my Mom, and even my Dad gave in already, I just asked: “And what, dear mom, do you want me to wear?”

“You go and have your shower, while I lay something out for you!” Mom answered in a no nonsense tone she had practiced for years. Only her little grin gave her away. Dad was already done so he vanished into his study, while I hurried upstairs and started my shower. I found a new bottle of shower gel and soon soaped up, covered in a rich and creamy foam. It felt nice, to say the least. It smelled rich and musky, and I my dick stirred, woke up again after the family breakfast. I couldn’t resist to really wash my dick and balls, and I even gave my ass a nice soapy finger. At first one, but I soon realized two and three would feel even better.

As I jerked off and finger fucked me, Daddy had a zoom call in his study. One of the two screens on his desk showed 6 angles of the cams in my bathroom, and the second showed a split screen of Mr. Dickson and Dr. Smith. Mr Dickson asked: “ And, what do you think?”

“Oh, it seems he has no remembrance at all, just what Dr. Smith told him in the hypnosis session after the party.”

Dr. Smith smiled: “You know my methods and my successes and you still have to ask? He won’t remember anything we don’t want him to remember, he just knows that he has to be a good boy to strong male figures. He will do anything he’s told, no questions asked, as long as someone uses one or two phrases and the right commands”

Mr Dickson chuckled: “ Sure, we don’t want our boys to waste their energy on the postman”

As the men talked, they watched my newest live show I gave without even knowing. My Dad checked the numbers on his screen and saw I had a few thousand of paying viewers, a nice audience for an early Sunday morning before church. Given the fact that my shows were stored and later, nicely edited, sold online, I made quite some money for the company already. Just now the men watched me decide three fingers wouldn’t be enough to scratch the itch, and I took the soap bottle of my shampoo and pushed it into my tight ass, groaning low.

Mr. Dickson smiled wide: “ I new the design of the bottle would give someone the right idea!”

The three men, my Dad included, and thousands more of online users from every part of the world watched me moan and grunt as my right hand fucked the bottle in and out of my ass, and my left jerked my fat 10 incher and made it ooze a nice stream of sweet and salty precum.

Dr. Smith reminded my Dad to send me over to the lab in the afternoon to do another session with a penis pump and some injections. The company wanted the new star to have a humongous dick. The machine the good Doctor had invented was truly a work of art and not publicly available at present. It was basically a penis pump with built in injection needles, and several hundreds of them. When a guy’s dick was in the metal cylinder and got pumped up to truly superhuman proportions, it was the formula that was under enough pressure to push out the needles and inject several hundred spots at once. The formula was necessary to make sure the pumped up size of a boys penis would stay the way the client wished, which usually meant: Big and thick. The form of the pump’s cylinder even could shape a dick, and my dick would be of perfect proportions, a true work of art, with a thick shaft and an even thicker head. Only the companies own inventions of drugs, nanites, and equipment combined with an almost Machiavellian form of unscrupulously utilization of those means made it possible to produce one perfect boy after another.

Right then the screen showed me climax. I groaned and moaned as i came, big time, shooting a fat load all over my shower stall, and as I was loosing the grip on the soap bottle, it slipped out my ass, while I worked my nipples, pinching them mercilessly hard, a new obsession of mine. I almost panted in my post orgasm bliss, as right then Mom walked into my room and heard me moan, and she asked in motherly fear: “Baby everything alright? Did you hurt yourself in there?”

“Alright mom, i just have soap in my eyes, alright”

“OK dear, i put some shorts and a nice button shirt on your bed! Hurry up, we need to get going!”

The men in the zoom meeting just chuckled. The Mom’s of Dickson County usually were quite oblivious. There was even a funny afternoon TV show by that name, full of Mom’s walking in on situations like that, and the audience saw all those women never seemed to realize. Quite hilarious.

In reality I still gave a show as I towel dried my muscular body, my dick still swinging around full of blood. I even did a quick routine of posing in front of my huge mirror, not even realizing how vain I was as I just followed a hypnotic order. The company never wasted precious opportunities, and this would be sold later as a slideshow, printed in a magazine, or as a harmless workout video in countries were hardcore porn was forbidden.

Only a few minutes later I put on my Sunday church outfit. Since we were in Southern California, at least no one was expected to wear suit and tie to church, especially not growing boys, so I put on a deep burgundy, almost black colored pair of tight shorts and a white button shirt with short arms. It turned out Mom bought the outfit at the department store were Randy took my measurements earlier that week, so it fitted like a second skin, nicely emphasizing my muscles, my V-shaped back and my hard pecs and flat abs. My dick was still chubby and formed a nice prominent tube.

Mom even pointed out that the clerk used a computer software to show her how several outfits would look on me, and I realized Randy must have used the pics he had taken of my naked body.

She giggled a lil: “I even bought you a new pair of Speedos” as she winked at me like just a Mom can do, while she added: “You don’t have to give me that look, boy, i gave birth to you and i bathed your stinky ass!”

Blushing I fully understood that the clerk showed her the full computer program, from naked to dressed.

Dad rescued me as he called from outside: “OK guys, we don’t wanna run late for church, Father Raymond wants to meet Dylan”

My new shiny Mustang was already open. Dad had turned it around and opened the drivers door for Mom and I huffed despisingly without thinking as she really wanted to drive my new pride. Lucky for me she didn’t ran anyone over or scratched my new, shiny, high polished aluminum wheels. As we parked by the church, Daddy gave her a little proud peck on the cheek for her driving, and we climbed out.

I saw the imposing figure of the black Pastor standing in front of the church as he greeted his parishioners. He smiled at me fatherly and told me I should just call him Father Raymond, as I stuttered for the correct way to address him. His hand rubbed over my back and made me feel warm inside and very welcomed.

He said: “ I really would love to get to know you better, my son. Why don’t you accompany me for a few minutes as I change into my cassock for church?”

Since my Dad had already nodded his consent, I followed Father Raymond through a side entrance and into his private office. There he told me to just sit on the edge of his table, and opened his shirt to change out of his suit and into his cassock. As he did so he talked, asked questions, distracted me. Until he was fully naked! Fully!

He smiled at me: “ I know you are a good boy, Dylan, I know you respect your elders. Why don’t you open your shirt for me, or better, take it off? We don’t want you to stain it with sweat while we ... talk” I did not realize the slight pause he made before he said “Talk”, but he followed my hands with his eyes as I opened my shirt’s buttons, and he even licked his lips. I saw his dick get hard and started to ooze pre, so he suggested: “We don’t want to spill my seed in the House of God, right, my son?”

I felt his hands on my shoulders, softly pulling me, guiding me, and I knelt down in front of him.

He just moaned: “God loves you...” as he grabbed my head and pushed his pelvis right into my face. I could smell he was freshly showered, but perspired a little, maybe out of pure lust, as he gave me the clear command to lick his nuts, bath his bollocks with my tongue, lick his testicles. He quickly lost that thin varnish of fatherly kindness and the sophistication of a man of the church as he smothered my face, cut my breath with his assault. After several minutes of demonstrating his total control over the me, Father Raymond abruptly pulled my face away from his groin, looked me in the face and announced, “That’s enough foreplay, cocksucker!” He then bent his hard rod downward, wedged its bullet like head in between my pouty lips, and jammed the hard cock fully into my mouth. There was no warning, no order to “open your mouth” and no concern for me, his young parishioner. It was simply a brutal taking of a helpless boy’s mouth, one brutal, rapid stab forward that did not end until the Priests cock was fully buried inside of the throat of the young, big dicked boy, me. He had made sure I looked up, looked right into his lust crazed face, and he saw me start to gag and choke on his huge cock. To a random observer there would have been no question as to who was calling the shots in this relationship. The sexy boy was totally subservient to the older man, the Priest dominated me with ease. He seemed to love this, watching me begin to gag and cough from the ruthless and completely unexpected rape of my throat, watching me as my eyes welled with tears, hearing the cock-muffled gurgling sounds that escaped from my throat, and to experience my magnificent body spasm from the cock induced coughs. My throat tightened around the thick dick that ravished it and massaged it so well, and Father Raymond moaned and even speed up his movements. The man of the church was in total charge and showed no mercy for his victim, holding my head tightly against his groin while snarling “Get used to it, dickhead!” Eventually I stopped coughing and the spasms ended, as me, the dick stuffed boy, got used to the unexpected sensation in the churches inner sanctum. The Priest looked down into my face, streaked from choking-induced tears, and was able to catch his breath. Again the Priest surprised me as he grunted: “Get that dick nice and wet, Pussyboy”, he sneered as he looked down disdainfully at me. Holding my head and fucking my mouth with haste he moaned: “I’ m sorry I don’t have much time, son, the church is crowded today!” Clearly discernible behind my cock engorged cheeks was the movement of my tongue as I obediently slathered the hot dick with saliva. It took him just two more minutes till he moaned louder and shot a fat load, holding his dick deep in my mouth so i could swallow it all. As he stopped cumming, he took his time to hold my chin up with one hand so he could watch every moment of the slow, deliberate withdrawal of his glistening wet hardon from my sexy boy mouth. After the lip piercing head of the spit gleaming rod emerged from his preys mouth, he made me lick his dick clean as he smiled:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.