Dylan's Adventures  - Cover

Dylan's Adventures

Copyright© 2023 by Dylan

Chapter 7: The Auction (2)

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Auction (2) - Dylan's Adventures is a fantasy I describe which is taking place in a not so far away future, were technologies like nanites, very small remotely controlled cameras and the use of other high tech is common. The fantasy takes place in a place called Dickson City, and all people living here are employees of Dickson Enterprises, and did sign a contract with the company. While the company takes care of every need of the population, everybody gladly works for the company and has signed of certain rig

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Nephew   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Prostitution   Slow   Transformation  

- This chapter was made with the help and input of my good friend and first Patreon”Incaerau” who gave me ideas for the Mansion auction scene and who invented Mr. Aziz’ character. Thank you Sir for your help! -

Again Dad took no chances and used his hand in my neck to steer me to the side entrance of the house, were i saw two security guards and Dr. Smith were already waiting for me. Without me really realizing, the effects for the usual, drugged fruit punch had all worn off by now, only the drugs enhancing my stamina and my libido were still in my system. I felt nervous, with raging power wanting to burst out, but also feeling a high level of anxiety. I wondered why there were the security guards with the Doctor, and they were the most muscular guys I had seen here so far. The guards grabbed me by the arms, as Dr. Smith motioned them to follow him and take me with them.

“Hey wassup ... whats goin on ... Dad?” I asked, nervously, but my Dad did not answer, and he didn’t follow us. It was just Dr Smith, the guards and me, entering a big bathroom with an open shower, were the guards cuffed me and hooked the cuffs to a chain dangling from the ceiling.

I started to protest, but in vain: “ Hey what the fuck ... no joke ... lemme go!” I stood on my tiptoes, had no chance to resist or fight, as one guard hosed me down. The guards had ripped the Speedos off me and washed the remaining shreds away with the pressure of the hose. I saw one huge wall was made of glass, and I realized the wall faced a huge ballroom full of men, watching me getting handled, and several cams pointed at me as well, filming me as I was naked, rock hard, and dripping water.

“Urghmm ... hey ... aurghm ... whatcha doin?” I struggled as one guard pushed the hose deep in my ass and flushed me out. The glass partition was not really soundproof, and I heard guys shouting out numbers, evidently bidding for me, till Mr Dickson smiling wide walked in the middle of the room and held his hands up:

“Gentlemen, the bidding didn’t started yet, the auction will start when our star is in here with us!”

While I listened in, not believing what seemed to happen, the Doctor snapped a device around the base of my nuts, a tight steel two part claw, closing around my nuts like a cuff. I screamed out for a moment, more of embarrassment then pain, but the pressure sure did something, slowing my blood flow, which made my dick grow a little bit more, showing hard veins under the tight skin.

“Aurghmm...” Despite all that has happened, my dick was still hard as steel, now 10 inches long, sticking up, almost hitting my washboard stomach. The Doctor grinned:

“It won’t open till I push a button, but you maybe even might like it” With that said, the guards attached clamps on my nipples, connected by a chain. My nips were hanging low, around half an inch long by now, throbbing painfully. One guard pulled my cock down and let it go again, so it slapped against my abs, leaving a smear of precum, and proving how hard my dick really was by now. I moaned low and silently prayed to be jerked off, since I was horny like hell.

The Doctor smiled patiently as he explained: “Listen now, Dylan!” He grinned as he pushed a button on a little remote control, and I screamed out as I felt like someone kicked me in the balls.

“Auurghmmmm uuuhhhhg”

He still smiled wicked: “Listen to me I said! The ring around your nuts won’t come off till your nice again! I can shock you whenever I want!” He pressed the button again, grinning, and I screamed again, while my knees almost lost control and I had to concentrate to stand, not hang form my hands, still cuffed to the chain in the ceiling. “Auuurghhhh gooooooddddddddd” This time I struggled but lost it, hanging down from the chains as I slipped. My cock jerked and a small spurt of precum shot out.

“Will you be a nice boy now?” The Doctor asked. “ Aurghmm ... uhg ... yessir!”

The guards helped me to stand again, as the chain got longer by a press on a button, and I got uncuffed. The Doctor motioned to me to follow him, and as I looked around, he correctly assumed I looked for my Speedo.

“That won’t be necessary, boy” He explained, and the guards didn’t touch me, but followed me, since they knew the cock ring was a perfect tool to guard me. They knew their place, and as hot as they looked, they would be used soon, as well, and would have no say in it. Like all staff they were conditioned and trained.

Doctor Smith lead me into the grand hall, were I saw a crowd of men, all waiting for me, all dressed in suits, all seemed to be rich. I was nervous and more than a little scared, but my dick would not go down, swinging proudly. I was touched and fondled by several men as I passed them and I heard comments, mostly in foreign languages. One guy licked his hand after touching my cock and getting a smear of precum on it, and his friends seemed to tease him for sampling a taste of me. And Doc lead me onto the little stage, right next to Mr. Dickson, who gave a speech, his hand in my neck.

“We all know why we are here! We wanna celebrate our newest acquisition, DYLAN!”

He went on as the cheers died down: “You all know hes not born here ... hes a wild animal ... untamed! 10 inch cock, just 16 years old and equipped with the well trained muscles of an athlete!” He grinned wide and waited till the cheers and chuckles died down again.

“AND A VIRGIN!” With that announcement thunderous applause erupted again.

“So it will be a special pleasure for one lucky winner to tame him, break him ... and deep fuck his cute tight little boy ass for the first time!” He made a short pause, just for more thrill, before he want on:

“So without further ado, what bids do I hear?” I stood there in shock, Mr. Dickson’s hand still in my neck. I knew the cock ring would shock me if I tried to run, and I saw my Dad watching and smiling, proudly and aroused at the same time. The bulge in his suit pants was huge and could not be mistaken.

“Uuuhg what ... You cant do this!” I struggled, in vain, and Mr. Dickson lent in and I felt his breath on my ear and his hand in my neck. “ I can and I will, boy!” He simply said, and I knew I was his, to use, train, and sell at will. I saw Dr. Smith smiled lewd as he lifted the little remote for me to see, so I cowered and shut up, listening to the biddings that climbed higher and higher, as Mr Dickson whispered to me again:

“See, now you get your own car, and you pay it yourself...” My prize was at 25 Grand, and the bidding war went even higher.

“Oh God whats happening here?” I asked, and Mr. Dickson whispered again: “They are bidding for your ass!” I saw my Dad smiled wide as the bidding slowed down a little bit, as three men delivered a heated battle, but at the end one reached the max at a whopping 50000 bucks.

“SOLD to Mr. Aziz for $50000!!!!!” Mr Dickson chuckled since he knew the company already had made millions on my shows and online appearances, so in fact that bidding was just a good show and a tradition, no real means to make money. He was right, basically all I took in tonight would be used for the party expenses and a nice car for me. By now I saw an Arabian looking man in a fine suit grin as he received the congratulations from the men around him.

Doctor Smith snapped a collar around my neck and explained to me: “ This device will tame you and hold you in place, Dylan ... don’t fight it or I will hurt you!” Again his true self was showing as he sadistically explained what was in store for me if I did not play nice. I had no idea this collar was full of electronics, just as the cock ring, but I soon felt some of it as the guards bent me over and the collar seemed to lock to a solid post on the stage, so I was helplessly mounted. One of the guards kicked my legs apart as Mr. Aziz got onto the stage. He felt my body as he said : “ Wow, you’re really a prize animal! I guess I never had a boy in such a good shape!”

“Shit man, fuck u!” I tried to protest, much to the amusement of the crowd.

He felt my round ass and answered: “ No boy, I will fuck you!” and pressed a button on the remote that the Doctor had handed him.

“AUUUURGHHMMMMMM” The men watching me all gasped in surprise, but some grin lewd, watching my muscles contract as the collar shocked me, watching me show my muscles in all their glory, doing an even better display than the one bodybuilders do on a posing stage. The men watched me pant as the pain subsided, while Mr. Aziz striped, helped by the guards. I saw him doing this since he stood by my left side. He was beautifully built, muscled and hung, but all I knew was a menacingly grinning brute full of adrenaline and testosterone, ready to hit his claws into his prey, me. His cock was already thick but still growing as he caressed my body. I couldn’t guess his age since the good doctor helped him with the company’s latest developments, but he looked like 35 to 40, but maybe was much older. The next thing I realized was his weapon of a dick, now growing from 9 soft inches to hard 12, the biggest cock I had ever seen before. He was tall, with broad shoulders, a movie star jawline, and he looked like someone who could walk any runway, but was the owner of the company, himself. His appearance emanated wealth and power, but he did not need to show striking symbols, like an expensive watch or jewelry, since he had a look that made him effortlessly cool. He looked into my face after he used a finger to lift my chin, and I saw that his eyes had a dark, almost black color, and I found myself getting lost in them, even though I knew he soon would use me as his toy, a mere slave to unload his huge load. But for now all I saw was his dark, nearly black hair, styled in a messy but intentional way that made him look irresistible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.