Dylan's Adventures  - Cover

Dylan's Adventures

Copyright© 2023 by Dylan

Chapter 6: The Auction (1)

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Auction (1) - Dylan's Adventures is a fantasy I describe which is taking place in a not so far away future, were technologies like nanites, very small remotely controlled cameras and the use of other high tech is common. The fantasy takes place in a place called Dickson City, and all people living here are employees of Dickson Enterprises, and did sign a contract with the company. While the company takes care of every need of the population, everybody gladly works for the company and has signed of certain rig

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Nephew   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Prostitution   Slow   Transformation  

- This chapter was made with the help and input of my good friend and first Patreon”Incaerau” who gave me ideas for the Mansion auction scene and who invented Mr. Aziz’ character. Thank you Sir for your help! -


It was Saturday, and i woke up with a raging hardon, hearing Mom call me from downstairs.

I abruptly sat up in bed as I realized that it was the day of the great pool party at the Bosses house, the second time I would be invited to the huge mansion!

Dad had breakfast with us and reminded me to do some workout before shower, since he wanted me to look to impress. I drank the juice mom poured me and realized it tasted different today.

“Hey Mom, whats that juice today?”

She smiled at me : “That’s apple juice, baby, I thought something new would be nice”

I didn’t see the knowing look Dad gave her. He brought the juice with him last night. After breakfast I did what Dad wanted, an hour in my garage gym, as usual with open doors. I was planning to do a hard workout session, using all my knowledge to work my weights and my overhead bar and even just my own weight to do the most effective exercises.

I greeted the neighbor who again lazily weeded some of this flowerbeds, peeking over from time to time. Today I wore just a jockstrap, like I got used to from working out at schools gym, under the eyes of Coach Johnson. He was a firm believer that an athlete should be able to move as free as possible, and any workout should be done in front of a mirror to make sure the athlete would be in control of his own stance. I knew I was not vain working out in front of the newly installed mirror wall, even though I learned to like to watch my own body more, covered in a light sheen of sweat. I liked to be able to pay attention to the moving of my rippling muscles, and while lifting a heavy dumbbell in my left hand, I did slow and precise motions to pump up my biceps as much as possible, the way Coach Johnson had taught me. I went to a routine of 20 moves, working my arms, biceps and triceps, my chest, shoulders, back and ass, legs and, really important, abs.

My usual workout session was started with a 5 mile run, and I ended it with a hot shower, relaxing those tired but pumped up muscles. Since we moved to Dickson City, my body recovered even from the most grueling workouts much faster, and the new exercises I was taught here were much more effective, compared to the routines I did when we still lived back home.

I had no idea the nanites did help a great deal, and since I by now was one of the companies most valued boys, a full team of scientists carefully monitored me, programming and reprogramming the little robots swimming in me. But, as I said, I was oblivious of all of that.

I ended my workout happily exhausted, but soon, right after shower, as I dressed into my tight Speedo’s, I was fresh again, feeling so full of energy I had to stop myself from jerking off. I literally almost bursted of untamable boyish power. Mr. Dickson had given me a party outfit last time I was at his house, and the black extra tight shorts and a red tank top, all items laid out by mom to dress to impress, looked really good on me. As I admired me in my huge mirror, Mom came in and stood behind me, the typical proud mother, her hands moving over my outfit to iron out some wrinkles, she said. Actually her hands felt pretty good, and I realized my dick started to grow.

I still had the fleeting impression those clothes make me look ridiculous, since they were very tight and really reveling, making my muscles, my well rounded pecs with those prominent nipples, my well defined bubble butt ass and the fat bulge pop out, but Dad and Mom both told me I looked good. And all my friends would be there, dressed like that as well.

As Dad and I drove into the Mansion’s grounds some short drive later, I saw the place was crowded already. Since the security knew us by now, we could roam freely. Mr Dickson greeted us:

“Glad you could join us with your Dad, Dylan, shame your Mom couldn’t be here with us” He said smiling sardonically. I almost stuttered my answer, a bit intimidated by the powerful man:

“Uhm yessir ... she sends you her greets”

He answered: “Looks like none of the wives could attend today, which is a shame, since it’s a big day - we introduce the new intakes to the sponsors”

My Dad smiled: “Yeah the girls know better then to hang around us boys...” and he chuckled as he made an inside joke.

My Dad’s hand was in my neck as he steered me inside. I was nervous to be here again, at the Big Bosses house. “Its a hot day isn’t it, perhaps some fruit punch?” I said, and Dads hand slid down my back and cupped my hard buttocks as he lead me to a bar.

He asked the barkeeper for some juice for me, and the good looking young man filled a glass with ice and juice. I was wondering why he did not wear a shirt, just bow tie and cuff links and a pair of tight black trousers, as I drank the juice and it tasted different than usual. It was the same different apple juice my mom gave me for breakfast.

“Uhm that’s good Sir ... new recipe huh?” I asked the barkeeper, who smiled and simply answered:

“Yes a new flavor our company brought out” He smiled and he looked even sexier as his full lips parted and showed his perfect, white teeth. As he licked his lips I turned away since he gave me a growing dick just by talking to me.

I had no idea that the company wanted me more alert than usual, they wanted added spice. That was why I didn’t get my usual fruit punch. I looked over the crowd of people and saw as Dr. Smith walked over and greet me warmly. “Good to see you Dylan” he said while he was he shaking my hand.

He perfectly knew I forgot all about the last session we had in his lab, were I screamed like mad while he whipped me for the amusement of thousands, maybe by now millions of users.

“Looking good today” he said, winking at me, while his hand traced my pecs under my tight shirt.

“Thank you sir ... my Dad choose my outfit” I giggled a little as I teased my Dad. I watched him and the Doctor talk and I felt my dick pulse in my tight shorts, but I didn’t mention it.

The Doctor perfectly knew I slowly woke up from my fruit punch state, from the drugged bliss I had felt for the time being, since I arrived here in Dickson County, our new home. As planned ahead carefully I would realize what happened and I would surely try to fight when i was on stage, later. The decision to develop an antidote to the fruit punch was a huge success, any boy could be brought in and out of his bliss any time the company needed it, I was the prove.

Dad suggested: “Why don’t you take off your tank and shorts, boy? You wear the Speedo under it, right?”

“Uhm yes Dad ... hot today right?” The Doctor and my Dad watched me undress, watched that my newly enhanced 10 inch dick really bulged the Speedo nicely.

The Doctor comments grinning lewd: “ So many buff young men here, but you really stand out of the crowd”

I couldn’t help but blush, and as the doctor knew, I felt shame again since the drugs slowly faded off.

He suggested: “Why don’t you go for a swim, it will be a while before the festivities start, why not take a dip?” He perfectly knew several guests used the time till the “festivities” started to sample some boys.

“Oh Yessir ... Dad ... sounds like a great idea!” Dad smiled proudly as he saw the fat tube my dick formed.

And Dr Smith commented: “ You really wear that Speedo with pride, Dylan”, and he grinned lewd as he ran his hand over the front of it and gave my cock a quick goose.

“Uhg ... uhm...” I didn’t knew he tested me, and I blushed, which was enough to show him the apple juice washed some of the fruit punch away. I still would be a nice boy, but able to fight when I got on stage, later.

Dad smiled: “Good boy Dylan, why not find some of the other studs and play in the pool for a bit”

“Yes Daddy, sure” I walked over the huge terrace to find some buddies from school and I passed some of the cabanas between the house and the pool.

Since it was a huge mansion there was the main house, two guesthouses, the pool house with the bar and several cabanas.

As I passed the cabanas on my way to the pool, some of them had doors open and I saw boys sucking each other, while at some of them the curtains were closed and anyone could hear the sounds of moans and slapping flesh. Mr. Dickson’s guest’s usually liked some privacy, but the hot muscled boys were supposed to put on shows as well, when they were not busy servicing a guest.

I stopped and stared at one open cabana, were I watched assistant Coach Jones fucking Ryan the Quarterbacks cute little tight muscle ass. The QB seemed to be enjoying the huge cock in his ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.